Make it Last

Zay's POV

I got out my car and knocked on Deja's door.. When the door opened , she was dressed in a two piece....

"Damn.. I thought you was sleep..?" I asked Dej walking in, sitting on her sofa.. My eyes roamed her body, and I instantly got hard..

"I was , but I'm expecting some company.. Then you popped up.." she said walking to her bedroom..

"Company? I know you not gone have no nigga in here, around my baby.."

"Now, I know you not concerned about that, we're just friends.. Ava is in her room if you want to go see her.." she said with a smirk on her face..

"Yea, alright.." I got up and went in Ava's Room and saw that she was sleep.. I kissed her little cheek, and pulled a blanket back over her...

When I walked back in the living room, Deja wasn't there.. I went in her bedroom and she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her robe on..

"So ? When is your company coming over..?" I asked walking up to Dej...

"He's already here " she said Dropping her robe, revealing her naked , beautiful brown skin. Passionately kissing my lips..

Deja's POV

I kissed his lips , and he deepened the kiss by adding his tongue.. He gripped my ass, caressing me softly..

"Mmm... That feels so.....good..." I told him as we fell back on the bed.. He started licking me all over, leaving his mark all over my body.. He was teasing me , by slipping two fingers in and out.. Making me wetter...

"Deja, I love you..." he whispered in my ear...

"I know... I love you too..." .. His tongue went to my sweet spot , gliding up and down, doing circles on my clit.. He was sucking and slurping making my toes curls... I instantly released all over his mouth.. He started sucking my juices , making sure to taste all of me..

"Ba...by... that feels so good.. I told him as I released for the second time.."

"Mm..mm..mm.. he said licking his fingers.."

"Lay back..." I told him as I climbed on top of him..

He laid back on the bed, and I straddled him.. Slowly grinding on his dick.. I started kissing his neck and his chest, slowly making my way to his member.. I slipped it in my mouth, getting it wet.. I was going up and down, trying to swallow him whole..

"Fuck... I'm about to bust.. Shit.. Dej.."

I sped up, bobbing on it.. Deep throating him, while he slowly thrusted in and out of my mouth..

"Ahhh.....Fuck..." he said as he released, and I swallowed him..

"Come here, come ride daddy dick....."

I climbed on top of him, and he slid himself inside.. It felt so good, I thought I was loosing my mind.. I was grinding back and forward, while he stroked me deeper and deeper.. He grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over, pounding me..

"Zay......this...dick....is.....so....good.." I moaned out as he smacked my ass....

"Fuck, I missed you so much..." he said pounding me harder..

"I missed you too... Ouuu..... shit...." I told him as released all over his member..

"Damn, baby.. that pussy so good....fuck.." he said as he released his warmth inside of me..

Zay's POV

I got up out the bed, and went to the bathroom... I turned the shower on , and got in..

"Zay, you want some breakfast?" Deja asked.

"Yea, that sounds good.. You about to cook?

"Yea, I'll be in the kitchen.."

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute..."

****

I got out the shower and grabbed my clothes, putting them on.. I went to the kitchen and Deja was cooking..

"Good morning" I said kissing her on the lips..

"Good morning.." she said placing a plate of food in front of me.. She cooked grits, eggs, bacon , sausages and biscuits..

"Damn, I didn't know you could cook like this.." I told her smiling..

"I know, you didn't stay long enough to know ... Remember.."

"Don't bring up no old shit..." I told her jokingly..

"Umm huh... Can I ask you a question?..."

"Yea... Ask me anything..."

" When you told me you love me, were you telling me the truth?"

"Yea, I don't want to play games anymore.. To be honest, I have always loved you... I know I made some mistakes, but at the time I thought I was doing the right thing..."

"I understand... I know you're not perfect, but I don't want you to lie to me about anything.."

"Deja , As a man , I give you my word.. I don't want to fuck up what we have going on.. I want us to work this out and be together.."

"Zay, I would love to be with you like that.. But, it's gone take some time.. We have a lot to learn about each other... I don't want to rush , and I don't want to put a title on anything.. I want to focus on bettering myself and being a good parent to Ava .."

"I understand..." I told her looking in her eyes.. I wanted to tell her that I bought a ring.. I was serious about being the man Deja needed me to be.. I wanted us to be together, all bullshit aside.. But she was right, we shouldn't rush it..

"Can I ask you another question Zay?"

"Yea, what's up?.."

"Is Trill cheating on NeNe...?"

Vote❤️
Comment❤️

Sorry for any errors❤️