Escape

Trill's POV

"What's going on bro?" Zay said sitting down on the sofa..

"Tj might not be my son Man, I don't know where Sheeda is.. She brings a kid to my door, and leave..This gone break NeNe's heart..I called her grandma, she said my son, the real TJ died in a house fire...."

"What?" Meech said with his brows raised..

"Hell nawl...Damn man, you got to find her.. If that's not your son.. Who's child is that?"Zay said shaking his head..

"I believe it's her cousins baby.. Her grandma said her cousin Mya came down here with her.. And guess what?"

"What?" Zay and Meech asked..

"Her and the baby missing too..,"

"Damn... That's some deep shit..." Meech said..

"I know man, how am I going to tell Tj that I'm not his daddy and NeNe not his momma... This ain't gone be good..."

"Damn man, this some Tyler Perry script shit, imma call my boy Tommy, he can find anyone..."

"Okay, set it up.. I gotta figure out how to tell NeNe about all this bullshit.."

"Okay..Cool.. I'll let you know what he say.."

*******

Rasheeda POV

"Come on, I heard The door open.... If he catches us, he gone kill us.."

"My leg is stuck...The rope is too tight.. Come help me..."Mya said panicking..

"Shh... be quiet.. Hold on..."

We were in a dark cellar, tied up.. We have been here, what seems like forever... I know it's been years.. We tried everything to escape, but when he caught us.. He would beat us then he would bring a group of men in , and make them have sex with us.. I thought about killing myself many nights... I couldn't give up though...We been watching the guards routine, and we were making a run for it today...

"Sheeda, Tell my baby I love him, and I did this for him..I didn't want him to be apart of his father's lifestyle.."Mya said with tears in her eyes..

"Don't start talking like that Mya.. You gone be okay.. We gone make it out of here .. Hold on.." I told her as I tried to take the rope from around her ankle..

Smoke, Mya's boyfriend is a ruthless, cold hearted , bitch ass nigga.. He was one of the biggest pimps in Atlanta.. We came back to Miami to escape, but he ended up finding us.. Mya met Smoke when she was only 16 years old.. He got her hooked on drugs, and started pimping her out..When she got pregnant, he would beat her everyday..After she had Jeremiah, she told me to take him and raise him as my own..I begged her to leave but she was afraid.. I couldn't leave her behind so I made her come with me..We been on the run since then, changing our name and appearance.. Moving from state to state...I wanted to tell Trill the truth about TJ, but I couldn't.. I didn't know how to tell him our son died in a house fire.. So me and Mya came up with a plan to leave Jeremiah...We looked so much alike, that our sons had similar features.. We were on the run, so we needed to leave him somewhere safe.. I told her I would tell Trill that Jeremiah was Tj.. When he bought it, I know we were in the clear .. I lied like I couldn't be a single mother, and left Jeremiah with Trill and NeNe...I felt bad for fucking with her, but I had to play the babymomma role.. We just couldn't risk having Jeremiah on the run, we couldn't get far with a baby.. 

"Okay Mya... You ready.."I asked her peeking out the door that was cracked...

"My ankle is sore....I don't know if I'm going to make it.."

"Mya listen, we in this together.. Okay.."

"Okay..

"Once that guard go upstairs, we gone run.."

"Okay.."she said biting her nails..

******

NeNe's POV

"See you tomorrow girl.."Jamie my coworker said..

"Alright.." I told her clocking out..

I was walking to the car when my phone started ringing, Trill was calling...

"Hey you, what you doing?.."I asked him smiling..

"Baby, where you at? We need to talk.. I already picked the boys up.. We at the house..."

"What's going on..?"

"I can't explain it over the phone.."

"Trill what's wrong?"

"It's about Rasheeda. I'll explain it all when you get here..."

"Okay.."

****
30 minutes later

I pulled up to house , and parked.. I got out my truck and opened the door..

"Baby, we in the living room." Trill said..

"Momma, Momma..Momma..Look at what we did today.." The boys said showing me colored drawings...

"Awww boys , y'all did a good job..I'm so proud.." I told them smiling, then I kissed them both on the cheeks..

"Come here, sit down.." Trill said running his hands through his waves..

"Trill what's going on?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch..

"Boys go upstairs and play... I'll bring y'all some snacks up there in a minute.." Trill said..

"Okay daddy.. Come on Ace..." Tj said..

"I called Rasheeda's grandma...."

"Okay, what did she say?..."

"She told me that my son, the real TJ was in a house fire , and did not survive..."

"WHAT!?"

"Baby, calm down, that's not even all of it.."

"Oh my god Trill... Who's little boy is that.."

"I believe that it's her cousin's son.. The both of them are missing too, that's what her grandma said...."

"Something isn't right, why would she leave a baby with you that's not yours....."

"I don't know, but I have to find out what's going on.."

Vote❤️
Comment ❤️

Sorry for any errors..❤️