Do you want to

Trill's POV

I pulled up to Nene's crib and got out my car. I walked up to her apartment and rung her door bell. When it opened, I silently told god thank you. Ma was wearing the hell out of that dress. We been kicking it for 2 months now, and the way she looking , I couldn't wait anymore. It's was definitely going down tonight.

"Hey you" she smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Damn, you know you wearing that dress baby, what's the occasion..?" I asked her smiling.

"You .. I just want to show you my appreciation.. Ever since we met, you never judged me. Even when I'm dancing or going to school, you support me..So this night is dedicated to you.. So take a seat..." she said blind folding me.

"I can't see baby.. where you go" I asked her sitting down. I heard her bring a plate and sit it down in front of me.. I sat at the table blind folded while she fed me. She fed me filet mignon, asparagus, and parmesan potatoes. That shit was turning me on. Even though my shit was hard as soon as I laid eyes on her.

****

She held my hand and I took some steps..

"Baby, let me take this blind fold off, I want to see you.." I told her as i laid in her bed.

"Hold on daddy, I'm not finished surprising you.. lay down.. I'll be right back, be patient... I promise you it's worth the wait...." she said kissing me.

NeNe's POV

I went to my bathroom, and took my dress off. I looked in my closet and grabbed some lingerie that I got from Victoria Secret. I walked back to him , he was laying there smiling.. I lit some candles, turned some 90's slow jams on and grabbed a bottle of wine..

"Okay Daddy, you can remove your blind fold.." I told him standing there with a one piece on.. He started blushing..

"Damn baby you're so beautiful

"Damn baby you're so beautiful... I been waiting on this night.... Come to me.." he said in a raspy tone..

I walked to the bed where he was laying.. He got up and undressed leaving on his boxers, his body was immaculate... Tattoos covered him , he was cut in all the right places.. I got on top of him straddling him. He gripped my ass, holding me so tight and close. The warmth we shared was driving me insane. He took my bra off caressing my breast, kissing them softly.. I started grinding to his print as he kissed me, his tongue danced in my mouth... Kissing my neck , he started playing with my kitty.. My river started flowing, and I wanted him inside of me..

Trill's POV

I flipped her over on her back. I slid her panties down and opened her legs and started licking. My tongue doing circles on her clit..

"Mmm.. Daddy I want you in...side...of....mm..eee.." she moaned out" while I taste her juices..

"Okay baby... Before I do that, I want you to cum on my tongue " I told her..

"Sh....it.." she moaned out doing what I asked her...

I grabbed a condom from my pocket, and slid it on..

"Trill, I gotta tell you something.." she said with her eyes low..

"What's wrong baby, we can stop if you want to.."

"No..I want you.. I'm a virgin. I've never did this before.."

"I got you baby.. lay back.." I said climbing on top of her kissing her from head to toe..

I grabbed her thighs,sliding her to the edge of the bed. I was at her center, and I gently slid my member inside of her.. Making sure I was gentle.. I started off with my tip.. Her shit was gripping me, begging me to nut.. But I kept pushing .. Deeper and Deeper, making her cream.. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head.. Making me harder..

"Ohh.. Daddy that feeel... soooooo... goood.. she cried out.."

"Shit" I told her speeding up my pace.. She gripped the sheets as I pounded, making her take all of me..

"Oou.. Daddy.. It's too big...I'm bout....to...cum...."

"Cum for me baby..." I said smacking her ass cheeks. I pounded her harder, making her legs shake..

"Oh my god....Ahh.." she moaned releasing all over my dick.. I was right behind her..

"Damn, this my pussy now" I told her whispering in her ear.. I got up and went in the bathroom and flushed the condom.. I grabbed a towel, and cleaned her off. She laid there passed out...I threw the towel in the hamper, and I got in the bed and held her close.. We soon fell asleep..

Zay's POV

"Let me in .. Let's talk about it.. I know you hear and see me out her knocking" I was standing outside of Deja's door.. She's been avoiding me for weeks now.. I told her I couldn't leave my wife.. I meant that.. She know how this shit work, we been fucking off for two years now..

"Okay, since it's like that.. Fuck you too!!" I said leaving her door step.. I walked to my Charger and got in.. I was about to pull off.. But I saw that a car was blocking me.. I got out the car, not realizing who it was, but when I did.. My heart felt like it was in my shoes..

"FUCK"! I said running my hands through my waves..

Like❤️
Comment❤️

Sorry for any errors..