2 years later

NeNe's POV

"Alright boys, lets get up.." I said opening the curtains in the boys room..

"Do we have to?" Tj said wiping his eyes..

"Mama.. we tired... We wanna stay home.." Ace said whining ..

"I know baby, but momma gotta go to work .. Come on let's get up.."

I've been working at the Rehabilitation center for two years now.. I loved my job, some of my co-workers were cool too.. Its hard being a mom and working, but I'm only part time.. I couldn't imagine working full time, Tj is 4, and Ahmad is 2 now and they keep me busy..I barely had time for myself.. The boys still go to the daycare, Trill drops them off everyday.. I pick them up when I get off at 4...

"Trill we still haven't heard from Sheeda .. We need TJ birth certificate and stuff, I wanna register him In pre-k this year..."

"I been calling around trying to get her grandma number, so I can get in touch with her.. I still haven't heard anything yet.."he said..

"Okay.."

Tj (Dontrill Markee Coleman jr)  
Ace (Ahmad Dontrill Coleman)

Tj (Dontrill Markee Coleman jr)   Ace (Ahmad Dontrill Coleman)

*********

I was in the car on my way to work when my phone started ringing..

"An inmate from Goshen's Correctional facility is calling "Shalisa Walker" Press one to accept the charges.."

"Hey Momma..."

"Hey Sweetheart, how are you doing..? Are you okay.. How is Trill and the boys doing?"

"Im doing good... Everyone is doing fine momma...I'm on my way to work .."

"That's good sweetheart, I just got off the phone with my lawyer.. I have a parole hearing coming up next week... Hopefully I hear some good news... I can't wait to come home, I miss you so much.. I still can't believe I'm a grandma.."

"I know right.. I can't believe it either.. Well I hope everything goes well momma.. We can't wait to see you too.."

"Okay, have a good day at work sweetie, give everyone my love...Love you.."

"Okay, love you too.." I told her as pulled up to my job, and hung up the phone..

*******

Deja's POV

"Baby what you cooking tonght.." Zay asked me looking in the refrigerator..

"Zay, I don't know.. I probably take out some steaks or something.."

"Oh hell yea.. That's sounds good.." he said smacking my ass..

I was in the kitchen packing lunch for the girls.. Yes the girls... Me and Zay had another sassy little girl.. We named her Zoey , she is my little rainbow baby.. Two years ago I found out I was pregnant, I got so sick that I ended up having a miscarriage... A couple months after that I got pregnant with Zoey.. She is one and Ava is three now.. Ava loves her little sis, that's what she calls Zoey.. Ava wanted Zoey to wear everything she wears..

"Okay girls... Smile for momma.."

"Cheese......"

My momma was watching them for me today , I needed a break

My momma was watching them for me today , I needed a break.. I was taking online classes , I could barely get anything done messing with those two..

"Mama.. Mama.. Grandma outside.." Ava said looking out the window..

"Okay..."

I started putting the girls toys up, because they were all over my living room floor..

"Hey girls .. You ready to go.."

"Yes nana... Come on Zoey, we going to grandma house, we bout to make some cookies.. Right grandma?" Ava asked cheesing..

"Umm.. mmm.. Get your stuff girls... Dej you okay sweetie.. You looking a little pale.." my momma said hugging me..

"I'm tired just momma .. Your grandkids are driving me insane, I'm sleep deprived.."I told her laughing..

"I bet you are, well get some rest.. I'll keep them as long as you need me to.. Come on girls let's go, we need to go by the store.."

"Yayy.. we going to the store, uh..huh..uh..huh" Ava said jumping up and down...

As soon as they left, I fell back on the couch and closed my eyes, I haven't had any good sleep in three years..

*****

Trill's POV

"Hello, Ms. Emma...My name is Trill, I mean Dontrill .. I'm the father of your grandson Tj, Trill jr.."

"The father of who?" She asked like she was confused..

"I'm Rasheeda's , your granddaughter , child's father...You don't remember me Ms.Emma.. I was calling because I haven't seen or heard from  Rasheeda in almost 3 years.. We have a son together, I wanted to talk to her.."

"I'm sorry, but my granddaughter doesn't have any children.. I haven't heard from her in three years... It must be some kind of mix-up.. Her son died in a house fire along with her finance, I think his name was Stephan..."

"What? I'm confused..My son is dead?"

"Dontrill I'm sorry, I thought she told you... Mya, my other granddaughter is missing too, I haven't seen or heard from Mya or little Jeremiah either.. It's been three years, if you see her please tell her to call me.. Please. We have filed missing persons, we are worried sick." she said sniffing..

"Yes..ma'am...."

My heart felt like it had sunken in.. I couldn't breathe.. I felt like I wanted to cry.. I had so many questions... Who is Mya ? What happened to her ? That little boy that I've been caring for these past years is not my TJ?... Damn, I couldn't even think straight, I sat down at my desk and ran my hands down my face.. What the fuck is going on! I slammed my fist down!

"Yo... Trill..." Meech said..

"Yea..."

"Yo, you alright?..."

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
Sorry for any errors ❤️