The Truth

Zay's POV

"Damn bro, you sure it was her?" Trill asked.

"Yea, she was in the car with that nigga.. She dropped the girls off at her momma house and left.. I don't even know who I married? .. I don't even know how long this been going on.."

"Damn, Who was the nigga she was with?"

"I don't know, but I'm about to find out.."

"Hold on, don't do nothing stupid.. Just leave.." Trill said..

"Man fuck this shit!!"  I said hanging up..

I got out the car and went in the house.. When I walked in Lexa was on the couch watching tv.

******

Lexa's POV

"Baby, you home early tonight.." I told Zay, when I saw him coming through the door..

"Yea, where the girls at?"

"They are in their room sleep, you wanna watch a movie?" I asked him smiling, I really didn't want to watch a movie.. I wish I could've stayed with Dre..

"Nah, I'm good.. We need to talk...You wanna tell me who you fucking off with..And before you lie, i saw you with him tonight!"

"What?! What are you talking about?" I asked ..

"Oh so now you wanna play dumb, you know what the fuck I'm talking about, you lied like you was at your momma house, but you was with that nigga!!"

"So what?? You following me now!! Really!! Are you serious!  You the same nigga that been fucking off on me for years!!!! You got the nerve to ask me about a nigga!! Really!!"

"I been taking care of you and our kids since day one!! So what if I was fucking off, I took care of your ass, you never wanted for shit !!! I called your momma and she said you was gone, and you left my kids with her!! When I pulled up , I saw you in the car with that nigga!!"

"Why do you even care!! You never loved me!! I should've left you a long time ago...You married me because of the kids.. You love that hoe Deja!! Fuck you! You been cheating on me.. Now you wanna get mad!Boy bye!!!" I got up walking towards the bedroom..

"I gave you everything.. I know I fucked up a couple times, but I always came home.. I tried to make this work.. That didn't mean shit to you, with your money hungry ass!!When you shot Deja, I had your back the entire time.. She was pregnant with my child and I lied for you, you crazy bitch!!" He said walking off..

"Your child! You gave that hoe a baby!! So what , you want a divorce? You about to leave me and play daddy to that hoe and her baby now huh?!" I said following him..

"She ain't no hoe!! At least she was loyal , all you ever cared about was money!! You don't give fuck about me either, stop fronting !! You just wanted a nigga to take care of you!! Yo, Fuck this shit I'm out! You can keep this house!! I want a blood test and I want a divorce!!"

Zay grabbed his clothes and left... I didn't care, he was right, I never cared about him... Now I gotta figure out how to get rid of him before he divorce me.

*******

2 months later

Deja's POV

"Dej you don't have to move out, I want y'all to stay...." my momma said looking sad..

"I know momma, don't be sad.. Im grown and I miss being in my own place... Me and Ava gone be right around the corner, this will always be our home.." I said hugging my momma..

Today was moving day, and I was excited to be back in my own place.. I loved my momma , but she was real overbearing at times.. She's still going to watch Ava while I go to work.. We basically shared her.. I started working at Comfort Inn as a booking agent , I wanted to go back to Plush, but I had to think about Ava... I was going to be the best role model that I can be.. I was definitely making changes , this is my new beginning..

****

I pulled up to my new place , and got out my car

I pulled up to my new place , and got out my car.. I popped my trunk and started bringing boxes in. Ava was with my momma, so I had the rest of the day to unpack.. I was going through some boxes when I heard the door bell ring ..

"Heyy babymomma.." NeNe said walking in hugging me..

"Heyy, babymomma .. How you feeling.. Look at your little stomach.." I said rubbing NeNe's belly..

"Girl.....sick and hungry.. I can't keep anything down.. For some reason I still have morning sickness.."

"Aww.. I was always hungry with Ava, but I wasn't sick.. I ate all day and night ..Are you still having a party for your 23rd birthday?.."

"I don't know, I don't think so.. Whats the point? I can't have fun because I'm pregnant.."

"Maybe we can go on a cruise... That's sounds nice right about now.."

"I know.. It really does.. But sit down.. I got some tea for your ass!! Girl...It's so much, I couldn't tell you over the phone.." she said sitting down on the couch..

"What bitch.. Spill it!" I told her grinning..

"Girl, you know Zay and Lexa are getting a divorce.."

"Bitch.. I know you lying .. Not my babydaddy !"

"Girl yes, you know he caught her fooling around with some dude name Dre.. I over heard Trill talking to him on the phone... He was on speaker talking about how much he loved you, and how he hate he chose her lying ass.. How she had been fooling with him for years!"

"What!! Not the happy couple!! Dre? Love me? Hmmp... Girl.... That nigga just feeling some type of way.. I don't believe shit he say... He won't know love if it hit him in the face.. I'm still trying to figure out who Dre Is?"

"I don't know , but that's not the whole tea.."

"Girl what? What else, hell I can't take no more, my cup is running over!! .."

"You know he took her to court, and they did a blood test on the kids..." NeNe said shaking her head..

" Are they his kids, if they not, that's fucked up..."

"Girl........"

Vote❤️
Comment ❤️
Sorry for any errors ??❤️