Problem Solved

Trill's POV

I pulled up to the hospital , and heard some screaming.. The voice sounded so familiar... It was a woman's voice.. I got my gun from under the seat and cocked it. I got out the truck , looking around the parking lot, trying to see where the noise was coming from..

I was on foot, the more I walked , the more I heard the screams... I dipped down behind a car, when I look up I saw a man.. He was covered in blood, and was standing by a car pointing a gun inside of it.. I couldn't see who he was pointing at, but i knew I had to shoot this nigga..

I pointed my gun at his head and shot him twice.... I watched as he fell backwards..

A woman stumbled out the car , her face was badly bruised.. She was badly beaten, blood covered her face.

When I realize who it was, my heart broke.. Damn he almost took my heart away.. I rushed over picking her up...

I pulled my phone out my pocket and called Meech..

"Yo , call the clean up crew.. I got a stiff one" ....

"Aight.. Say less.. On the way.." he said hanging up..

*******

NeNe's POV

I just knew I took my last breath.. But god answered my prayers .. I told him I wasn't ready to die.. I wanted to become a nurse, get married and have a family..

I heard the shots and when I looked up he was down.. I slid out the car.. Stumbling over his dead body.. My head felt like it was pounding.. I could barely walk.. It was so dark, I could barely see.. I heard some foot steps coming toward me..

When I looked up, it was Trill..

"Baby.. What happened? Who is that nigga.. I thought he killed you.." He said holding me tight, running his fingers through my hair.. Holding me close.

"He was one of the regulars from the club.. He been stalking me , I guess he got mad, when we started dating .. I was leaving and I was headed to my car.. He started chasing me.. He beat me up, he told me he killed his family, and I was going to join them... Evidently , he's been watching my apartment.." I told him sobbing in his arms..

I couldn't process what just happened, I thought I was dead..

*****

Trill's POV

I picked Nene up and put her in the truck.. Her face was bloody and bruised.. Damn.. He almost killed her..

I got in the truck and drove her to my place.. I got her out the car and carried her bridal style all the way up stairs.. I laid her in the bed , and put a blanket on top of her..

"Thank you Trill.. You saved my life.." she said in a low tone..

"No.. Thank you.. You saved my life months ago.. I love you.." I told her truthfully..

"I love you too.." she said closing her eyes..

******

Lexa's POV

I been on the run about a month now.. I couldn't face what I did.. I don't know what came over me.. I just wanted my family to work.. Today is the day I was going to turn myself in, but I wanted to see my girls first.

I pulled up to the house and got out the truck.. Happy memories of me and Zay quickly clouded my mind..

I went to the door and opened it..

******

Zay's POV

I heard the door open, so I put my daughter down in her crib. I told Zavia my 2 year old to sit down.. I went downstairs.. I wasn't expecting company so I didn't know who it was..

When I approached the bottom step, I couldn't believe my eyes..

"Baby, where have you been ..Your momma has been worried , I've been worried.. The girls been looking for you.." I said walking towards her...She held her hand up, signaling me to stop..

"Don't touch me, I just want to see my girls before I turn myself in..Where are they?"

"Upstairs in the playroom" I told her, she never looked me in my eyes..

She went upstairs in the play room.. The girls were so happy to see her..

"Mommy ..  Mommy... Mommy.. me miss you" Zavia said hugging her legs..

"Mommy missed you too Za-Za.. Come here, give me my hugs.. I love you girls so much.. Mommy will have to go soon, okay.. But I'm coming back.."

"No.. mommy.. sit.. Don't go mommy.." Zavia said..

"Mommy made a big mistake , baby.. I promise you, I'm coming back, okay.. I'm going to spend the whole day with you two..Okay.." she told them with tears in her eyes..

"Okay mommy, lets play dolls , okay.. Here you get this one" Zavia said..

****

I ordered some take out , and we all sat down and ate like a family again.. The girls fell asleep so we put them in their room..

"It's late, I already said my goodbyes .. I should get going.. " Lexa said grabbing her purse walking downstairs..

"Hold up.." I told her .. she turned around and looked at me..

I walked over to her, and grabbed her by the waist.. Kissing her.. Surprisingly she kissed me back.. I deepened the kiss , slipping my tongue in and out of her mouth teasing her.. I caressed her ass, while kissing her neck..

"I'm sorry baby, we gone get through this together.. I promise.." I whispered in her ear...

"Okay.. I'm sorry too, I never meant to hurt anybody.."she said with tears in her eyes

"I know baby.. I know..Don't worry, I'll take care of it.."

I picked her up, placing her down on the couch.. I took my shirt off,  towering her.. I took her clothes off,  and started planting kisses all over her body...

"I'm sorry ." I said as I kissed her center..

She arched her back , as i sucked her pearl.. I started slipping two fingers in an out...she screamed out in pleasure as she released all over my tongue..

"That feels so good daddy...I want you to fuck me.." she moaned..

"Bend over.." I told her , slapping her ass..

"Oou.. Fuck .." she screamed as I went deeper... digging inside of  her..

"Shit...Take that shit baby..." I pounded her , in and out, making her legs shake..

"Zay.. I love you.." she said as she came for the second time..

"I love to too, I'm never fucking up again baby, I promise.. " I whispered in her ear.. as I nutted inside of her..

Like❤️
Comment❤️
Sorry for any error❤️