One more chance

NeNe's POV

The body - Wale ft Jeremih started playing as I walked out.. I grabbed the pole, climbing up and sliding down.. I was tossing my hair back and forward..

"You put on a show,
you don't need no clothes
Give me little bit more,
always take it slow

I know you don't wanna stop, I'm tryna make it go
Now speed it up like a Maserati, and look at me and pose
Baby you got a body like a Benz
And I'm just tryna drive it once again
Baby you got a body like a Benz
And I'm just tryna drive it once again"

I was moving to the music, dropping low, moving my body back and forward..I crawled to the end of the stage on all fours, teasing every nigga in sight...  Money quickly flooded the stage..

****

Trill's POV

I walked in and saw her dancing, the shit was pissing me off, and turning me on at the same time.. I walked up to the stage, getting her attention.. She smiled and continued doing her thang.. I wanted to yank her off stage, but I held my shit.. I went in and sat down in VIP..

"Yo, your girl showing out tonight .. I wonder why she don't never show her titties or nothing.."

"Nigga shut up, she ain't no ho, she's a dancer.. And she bout to take an early retirement, starting tonight!"

"Oh... so you jealous, Jealous.." Meech said laughing..

"You know he is, I'm jealous for you my nigga.." Zay said as he took a drink from the bottle..

"Look, there she go, she look like she talking to some dude... Ain gone lie, if you don't want her, I'll take her fine ass home.. Nah, I'm just playing .. Go get your girl nigga.. " Meech said laughing..

*******

NeNe's POV's

"Lola, you were amazing tonight .. When are you coming back in .." Gino asked.

"Um, I don.." before I could answer Trill came walking up..

"This her last night , she's retiring.. he said looking at me up and down..

"Well , call me when you need some cash, you can come back anytime.. Gino said.

"She good bro" he said pulling me towards the exit..

"Were we going..?" I asked him as we walked outside..

"We need to talk..." he said opening his truck so that I can get in..

"Okay, so what do we need to talk about, I gotta go home it's getting late.." I told him, he just looked at me..

"Shanea , I'm sorry for the way my baby moms disrespected you and Deja. I didn't know she was coming.. We were never in a relationship, we just fooled around , and she got pregnant. She had my son, and left town.. She only call me, when she want something.. I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to introduce you to that drama.. I wasn't trying to run you off, or make you question my love for you.. I love you, and I want you to come back home.." he said looking at me with puppy dog eyes..

He was so serious, that he was turning me on.. I missed him so much.. My body was craving for him.. And I wanted him now..

"Trill I love you too, she just made it seem like it was more than what it was.. I know you love your son, and I want you to be in his life.. But I don't have time for that petty drama.."

"I know, don't worry.. She found an apartment, she will be gone Monday.. You're the only woman I want and need, I told her that.. And another thing, your club days are over! Whatever you need, you come to me.."

"Come here" I told him as I held his chin, kissing him softly..I deepened the kiss, swirling my tongue around his lips and inside of his mouth. He grabbed me , pulling me on top of him, letting the seat back..

"Take that off.." he said pointing to my bra..

I took my bra off, and he immediately started sucking, licking, leaving a trail of hickies all over.. His hands started roaming my body, until it found its way to my wet center.. He started rubbing, and fingering me, making sure I was juicy..

"I want you right now" he said as he ripped my thong off, my body started pulsating in excitement..

"I want to feel you daddy" I told him as I bent down whispering in his ear.. He slid his member in, and I started riding him like my life depended on it, back and forward his hands guided my hips.. Thank god the windows were tinted... He started thrusting deep and fast , pounding my spot .. Making me cum..

"Ouu.. Baby, that....feels...so.....good.." I told him as he pounded harder,bringing tears to my eyes..

"Shit, you so juicy baby, ride this dick..." He said slapping my hips and ass..

"Ouuu.. Daddy... I'm bout..to..cum..." I told him as I squirted on his member..

"Shit" he said holding me close, his arms were wrapped around my waist, I felt his warmth enter my body.

I grabbed my top and put it back on, and Sat back down in the passenger seat..

"Can you drop me off at Deja's mom, I'm too tired to drive, I'll come back and get my car.."

"Nall, i can take you by there to get your stuff, we going to the Four Seasons for the weekend.. I already have my bag packed.." he said smiling ..

"Okay, I told him as I put my seatbelt on.."

******
He pulled up to Deja's momma house... I got out and went in and got my luggage. I put it in the backseat , and we went to the hotel..

I sat in the truck , while he went inside an got a room.. He came back out a few minutes later..

"Baby, come on.. " he said getting our bags out.. We walked in and got on the elevator.. When the doors opened I realized we were staying in a suit.. It was beautiful..

"Trill this is beautiful, you didn't have to do this

"Trill this is beautiful, you didn't have to do this.."

"For you, I'll do anything. You hungry?." he said kissing me..

I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on , I love watching reruns..

"Yea, I'm starving.. I haven't eaten since lunch
.. For some reason it had me throwing up, I was sick to my stomach.. But I can eat some pizza.." 

"What you mean sick to your stomach? You trying to tell me imma be a daddy?" He said looking at me blushing.. Placing his hand on my belly...

"No, I don't know what you're talking about..."I told him laughing...

***

We ordered room service, In between eating and watching tv,we went for round two..

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
Excuse  any errors ❤️