Irreplaceable

Tip

Resha

Resha

Resha's POV

Resha's POV

I've been following Deja for the past month, waiting for her to show me where her cousin was hiding out at.. Last week I followed her out the city and she pulled up to this apartment .. I knew NeNe was here.. Now I had to finish what Trill started, once and for all...

"Surprise!!" I told her as I cocked my gun back, pointing it at her..

"Who are you?" She asked walking back, looking confused..

"I'm Trill's Future wife, now sit down before I blow your brains out bitch!" I told her pointing my gun at her head signaling her to sit down..

"If that's all you want, You can have him! Please don't this is in front of my kids..!" she said begging..

"Shut up Bitch!! I'm going to be their new momma, once I kill you..You thought I was going sit back and let you take what's mine! Stop acting like you don't know me !!"I asked her as I tied the rope around her wrist..

"I don't...why are you doing this?!"

"Ohh, well I'm Resha... Dontrill's future wife.. I'm the one who was calling his phone the night you answered it... That was the biggest mistake you ever made! See the thing is I want Trill , but he doesn't want me...He wants you ... But once you're out of the picture, he'll come running back to me..."

"RESHA!! ... STOP! Don't do this! Put the gun down now! I called the police they are on the way..!" I heard a familiar voice say, when I turned around it was Tip.. She was standing in the doorway..

"Tip what are you doing here? What? You followed me, stay back before I shoot you!?"

"Resha, just let her go! Don't do this... You can walk away..."

"No, I can't cousin, not this time! I want what belongs to me!.."

"Resha please....Just put the gun down, you need your medi....."

Before she finish her sentence, I turned around and shot her! Nene screamed out in tears..

"Oh my god...." she cried out..