What happens Now

1 month later

Deja's POV

I woke up, and realized i was in the hospital.. I immediately tried to get up, but all I could feel was pain..

"Dej, your woke , Oh My God .. Let me go get the Nurse.. Don't move.." Nene said walking out the room..

When the door opened, the doctor and the nurses came in..

"Good morning Ms. Walker, I'm Dr.Oliver, can you hear me?"

"I nodded"

"Good, okay can you move your fingers and your toes for me..?" He said Smiling..

"Good... Now slowly.. move your legs.."

"Good.. You gave us quite a scare.. You suffered from a lateral gun shot wound and some brain damage. We thought we almost lost you.. We will run some more tests.. We'll be back shortly.."

******

NeNe's POV

I've been at the hospital for a month now.. My aunt Pat and I would rotate, so that someone will always be here with Deja.. Her wound was already heeled, but she suffered a traumatic head injury when she hit her head. She's been in and out of consciousness since the surgery..

I grabbed my phone and call my Aunt Pat and told her that she was up, and alert.. She sounded like she was crying tears of joy..

"Thank god, That's my only child.. I'm leaving work I'm on my way.." She said through the phone..

Deja's POV

"Ne,you know I had the strangest dream.... I dreamed I had a baby.." I told Nene , she got up and sat next to me, hugging my neck..

"Your baby is fine cousin.. You're 6 weeks pregnant.. I'm going to be an auntie since you don't have a sister.." she said kissing me on my jaw..

"Yes I do, I have you.. You're the best sister/cousin any girl could have.. Thank you for being here, I love you.." I told her as she held my hand..

"I love you too.. You know I got your back.. When I saw that nigga, I punched him dead in the face! He had me fucked up! You know ion play about you.." We both bursted out in laughter...

********

NeNe's POV

"I'm going home to get my books and shower y'all, I'll be back later.." I said to Deja and Aunt Pat.

"Okay.." they said in unison.

I grabbed my purse and got on the elevator..

I sent a text to Trill letting him know Deja was up, and she doing fine.. I was staying at his house, because I didn't feel comfortable staying at my apartment alone..

I was walking to my car when I heard some steps behind me.. I sped up, almost running.. When I turned around I saw that it was Mitch coming behind me.. It looked like he had a gun in his hand..

I started running for my life.. All I could hear was bullets flying..

He was shooting at me, but I didn't know why.. I was running as fast as I could.. I was screaming "Help" but no one was in sight..

He was running full speed.. like he had been training for this moment.. He caught up to me, and grabbed my hair...punching me in the face , making me fall down..

"Mitch... Please Stop! What are you doing .." I cried out. My head was ringing from the punch..

"Lola.. Lola.. Lola.... I've been waiting to catch you alone.. But every time I see you .. You with that nigga! Get up! Before I shoot you in the head.." he said punching me again..

"Mitch.... please......don't do this.. Whatever I did to you.. I'm sorry.. I'm truly sorry.." I said spiting up blood.

"No you're not!!! I'm going to kill you tonight.. And look around... Your boyfriend isn't here to protect you! I could've been your boyfriend Lola.. Me, I loved you the first time I saw you on stage.. I gave you my money, and I spent time with you... But you didn't notice me.. YOU TOOK MY MONEY, YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME!!! I was going to kidnap you the day I cut your tires.. I tried to love you, but you chose him instead! ."

"Mitch please... I'm begging you.. Don't kill me, I do love you.. I know you're married so I wanted to respect your wife.. I just thought we were good friends.. You come to the club every week, I only gave you a private dance because you are my friend.  I'm sorry if I made you feel any type of way.. Please just let me go, I won't press charges. We can work this out.. Together...Just me and you...." I was looking in his eyes, he had no emotion. He still had the gun pointed at me..

"LIAR, I FOLLOWED YOU.. I SAT OUTSIDE YOUR PLACE, I PROTECTED YOU.. But in return, you fuck him instead!! You're nothing but a filthy whore, I saw you.. I saw him on top of you.. That could've been me, you gave him our special moment.." he said loading his gun...

"Mitch , please don't do this , what about your wife and kids.. what about them."

"They're gone, don't worry... You'll be joining them soon"

I closed my eyes and said a prayer.. I would've never thought I would die like this.. He grabbed my arm and shoved me in the back of his car.

He raised his gun up and cocked it , all I heard was shots being fired..

Like❤️
Comment ❤️

Sorry for any errors