Someone is Watching

2 months later

NeNe's POV

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing.. It was Trill..

"Good morning beautiful " he said smiling through the phone..

"Good morning, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, I was hoping we can get together tonight."

"Yea , that sounds good.. I have plans for you tonight.." I told him as I got out my bed.

"Oh yea, I can't wait.I'll be there round 7.."

"Okay, see you soon" I told him as I hung up the phone. I looked at the time and noticed that I was going to be late for class.. I overslept.. I got up rushing to bathroom getting ready for my 10:00 class..

***

I grabbed my keys and headed to the door.. I went outside to my car and noticed all of my tires where on flat.. I went back in my apartment and called Deja..

"Bitch, you sleep? I need a ride .. I'm already running late.." I told her while I was looking outside.. Someone was stalking me and I don't know who..

"Im up, what's going on.. What's wrong with your ride?" She asked..

"Girl someone cut my tires, I'll explain more when I get in the car.. Come get me.. I'm already running late.." I told her pacing the floor..

"Here I come"..

****

When she pulled up I quickly hopped in her car. I told her that some one was following me a couple months ago. Now my tires are on flat, I don't even feel comfortable staying at my place anymore..

"Girl you need to call the cops, you want me to go to the police station with you.." Deja said pulling off..

"I know , but I don't know who it is... Every since me and Trill been dating , I get the feeling that someone is watching me.."

"Have you told him what's going on?"Deja asked looking at me..

"No, I don't want to scare him away.. But I think I'm about to stop working at Plush.. I know it's one of them weirdos from there."

"I think you should tell him what's going on NeNe.. I know he gone want to know so he can protect you."

"I will, he's coming over tonight for dinner.. I'll let him know.. Thank you for the ride cousin.. Love you.." I told Dej getting out the car..

"Okay, text me when you finish.. I'll come back and pick you up. Love you too"..

"Okay.." I told her walking into the building.. Deja made sure I went inside and she drove off..

****

Deja's POV

I was on my way back home , when I got a call from Zay. I have been ignoring his calls every since he told me he wasn't leaving his wife.. That nigga still had the nerves to call me.. But I was ignoring the shit out of him. No calls, no text , and no pussy since he want to be married... FUCK HIM! I pulled up to my apartment, and got out the car. I saw a female walking towards me.. I know it ain't who I think it is.. I stood there with my hand on my hips, waiting for her to check me.

"Um.. Are you Deja.." she said .. I already knew who she was.. But I wasn't going to tell her shit. If she wanna know.. She need to ask her husband.

"Who wants to know?" I told her mugging the shit out of her. She was looking me up and down like she wanted to fight.

"I saw my husband go in that apartment, I just wanted to know who he was cheating with..." she said pointing to my place..

"Oh , sweetie I don't know.. If I were you , I would be asking my husband that question.." I told her walking away..

I saw her get in her truck and pull off.. I was glad because I didn't feel like that bullshit today.. I walked in my apartment, and went straight to my bed.  My stomach been upset, and I still haven't had my period.. I hope this bitch ass nigga didn't get me pregnant.. If he did, I was keeping my baby this time.. I don't care what he say..

*******

NeNe's POV

"Thanks again girl" I told Deja getting out of her car She looked like she been crying , but I didn't want to pry..

I walked up to my apartment and opened the door. I sat my book bag on the couch and went into the kitchen. I grabbed some steaks out the fridge that I bought the other day. I was cooking A surprise dinner for Trill tonight.

******

I looked at the time and saw it was 5:30. I put my home work up and started getting ready. I went in my bathroom and took a hot bath. I got out and putting lotion on my body from from head to toe... I went in my closet and found a sexy body con dress.. It was gold and black, I also grabbed a pair of gold stilettos.

I went in the kitchen to check on the food, it was almost ready

I went in the kitchen to check on the food, it was almost ready. I sat down at my vanity straightening my hair, then putting on my make up.. I was adding
some finish touches when my door bell rung..

Like❤️
Comment❤️

Sorry for any errors