Free

Rasheeda's POV

"I can't run anymore, my legs hurt.." Mya said sitting on the ground..

"Come on, I see a highway... We can flag a car down, and use the phone.."

We were in the middle of no where, running through the woods... I kept looking back making sure no one was behind us...It was so cold , and raining.. We started walking towards the highway.. Flagging down cars, hoping that someone would stop to help us.. We finally saw a woman passing by, we waved trying to flag her down..

"Help...Help... Help us!" We both screamed out..

She stopped her car and got out..

"Oh my god, are you ladies okay... You look like you have been through hell.." she said looking at the bruises that covered our bodies, and the torn old clothes that we had on...

"Ma'am please help us, my cousin is hurt, we were kidnapped.. Please... We just want to go to the hospital.."

"Oh my god.. Okay, get in.. Its a hospital thirty minutes away, I will be happy to.."

"Thank you so much, come on Mya.."

******

Zay's POV

"Trill... Zay... Meech..  What's good... I see business still going.." Tommy said dapping us up before taking a seat..

"Alright Tommy, what you got for us..." Trill said sitting down at the table..

We all sat down, preparing ourselves for the news that was coming..

"Fellas, I made a few calls, I got some good news and some bad news.."

"Yea.. I'm listening.."

"The good news is that I found out who got Mya and Rasheeda.. I called a cousin of mines from Atlanta, he told me that word on the street is that Mya is Smoke babymomma.."

"Who?" Trill asked..

"Smoke? Who is that nigga?" Meech asked..

"I heard that name before , he from Atlanta?" I asked Tommy..

"Yea, he is one of the biggest pimps in Atlanta.. He was ruthless when it came to bitches, but he wasn't no gorilla out here in these streets.. He would beat the shit out of his hoes... I heard he killed a bitch in front of his hoes just to put fear in them.. He practically owned them, they was scared to leave...And if they did , they would live to regret it.. He told me Smoke got Rasheeda and Mya held captive somewhere... He's been using them as sex slaves...He also said that smoke been looking for his supposedly son.."

"Damn Man.. That's Fucked up.." Meech said shaking his head..

"Damn..."

"Preciate it Tommy, here , take this..." Trill said giving him a bag..

"Well...It was good doing business with y'all.. Best of luck on everything ...." Tommy said leaving..

Trill's POV

After he left , I just sat there.. Not knowing where to start..I wish she would've told me, before she got me involved by dropping a kid off at my door..