Get it Together

3 months later

Zay's POV

"Why you acting like that.. Come here.. Come sit in daddy's lap.." I said messing with Deja..

"Nope.. That's what's wrong with me now...Leave me alone.." she said folding her arms...

I got up off the couch and picked her up by the legs, throwing her over my shoulders.. I carried her down the hall to our bedroom and laid her on the bed....

"Don't touch me..." she said pulling the covers over her body..

"Why... Give me a kiss.. I'm sorry..." I told her laughing..

"No you're not.. My momma gone kill me.."

"No she not .. Come here.. Let daddy make you feel better.."

I pulled the covers off the bed, revealing her smooth chocolate body.. I licked my lips admiring her curves.. I climbed on top of her, kissing her from head to toe..

"Get off me, I told you I'm mad.." she said closing her legs

"No your not.."

I started kissing her neck, taking off her shirt, revealing her bra.. I took it off , and my mouth went to her pretty brown nipples.. I slowly kissed, making my way to her thighs.. She gave in by opening her legs.. She was begging me to taste her sweetness, but I wanted to tease her.. I slipped two fingers in and out, making her moan.. I played with her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion.. I started licking and sucking, my tongue going up and down, in and out... Making her cum all over my tongue..

"Ouuu... that...feels...so...good..."

"You still mad at daddy..." I asked her as she released for the second time..

"Noooo.. Ouu..." she moaned out..

"I want you to fuck me.." she said in a low raspy tone..

I climbed on top of her, gripping her thighs, pushing them back.. I slowly worked my way inside, pushing deeper and deeper inside.. Her walls tightened, as I dug deeper, pussy begging me to nut...

"Ahhh... Daddy that feels so good.." she screamed..

"Who's pussy is it..." I whispered , as I kissed her ear..

"Yours.. Daddy... Shit!.. Ouu..." she moaned out..

I covered her mouth with mines, trying to muffle her screams.. She slipped her tongue in and out , as I pounded hard, making her juices squirt all over..

"Fuck, I moaned out as I released inside of her....She came for the third time..

*****

NeNe's POV

"Trill did you get the cake?"

"Yea Ma, I got everything.. I got the cake, ice cream, and I got the balloons.."

"Okay, well I'll see you when you get here.." I told him hanging up the phone..

Today was TJ second birthday, and we were throwing him a Carnival themed party today at the house.. It was the first party he ever had, so we invited the kids from the daycare to help him celebrate .. I just wanted today to be special, I love TJ like he was my own.. I just hate Rasheeda isn't coming, even though I've called her and left a hundred messages.. Trill called her too and never get an answer... I just hope she snaps out what ever it is she is going through...