Set Up

NeNe's POV

"Trill you ready, I don't want to be late for my appointment .." I told him as I stood by the front door.. Today we were finding out the sex of our baby.. Trill wanted a boy , and I did too...

"I'm ready, you got the keys?.." he asked walking out the door..

"Yess daddy.. Lets go , I don't want to be late..." I told him pouting..

We were walking out the door, when 3 cars pulled up in the drive way..

"Who is that?" I asked looking up at Trill..

"Baby wait.. hold on, I don't know.."he said looking confused.

A guard got out and opened the car door .. A tall guy dressed in all white, got out of the blacked out Bentley.. Trill quickly motioned for me to go back in the house..

******

Trill's POV

"Dontrill.. We have a problem my friend.. My money is short.. 50,000 to be exact.. We had an agreement remember, no bullshit, just business.. Tell me my friend, what seems to be the problem? Where is my money.. " Carlos said walking up to me , blowing smoke in the air..

He was my new connect, we been doing business for almost a year now

He was my new connect, we been doing business for almost a year now.. We have never had a problem , but In this business it's always some bullshit...

"Carlos, You know I've never been short..I take this shit serious.. I don't wouldn't jeopardize what we got going on.. But I will get to the bottom of this.. I give you my word!" I told him..

"You have 5 days my friend, and not a day later. You don't give me what's mines, I take what's yours! Understand.." he said walking off..

"Understood.."

I just stood there, thoughts flooded my mind.. I don't know what happened to the money. Meech and Zay made all the drops.. I know they not stealing from me.. We been boys forever..

****

NeNe's POV

We pulled up to the doctor office and got out, we were 15 mins late and I was pissed.. I went in and signed in and we took a seat..

"Baby what's wrong , you been quiet since earlier.." I asked Trill holding his hand.. I never asked him about his business, because I knew what kind of business he did..

"I'm good Ma, just thinking.."

"Okay, well I love you, and no matter what happens I'm riding with you .. Right or wrong.." I told him..

"Oh yea.." he said smiling..

"Yea.."

"Gimmie kiss then, with your down ass.."He said pecking me on the lips.. All the women in the waiting room started starring..