Plush

Sunday Night at Plush

Deja's POV

"Heyy .. What's sup Tip .. Them niggas out there tonight .." I said so loud making Tip cover her ears.

It was so many bitches dancing tonight. The damn dressing room was pack.. We were getting ready.. I was curling my hair, and Tip was doing her Make-up.. We put our heels on, and looked ourselves over in the mirror..

"Damn we look good" Tip said snapping pictures putting them I the gram.

" Let's go get this Money bitch.." I said high-fiving Tip..

"Money make the coochie go " Whoo Whoo" .. Tip said laughing..

"Got that shit right!" ..

"I'm going on stage girl.. I'll catch up with you in a lil bit.." tip said walking towards the stage.

"Okay.."

*****

I went out to the floor, looking around trying to spot the ballers.. Tip got on stage , she was dancing to "No Guidance - Chris Brown & Drake" ..

I looked up and saw NeNe coming in

NeNe's POV

"Bitch I got something to you" I said walking up to Dej.

"Bitch what you doing here tonight.. What's wrong?? You finally got some Dick huh? I knew your ass was tired of being a Virgin."

"Bitch shut up, don't be telling my business Damn.. Guess who bumped into me the other night... Looking all good and shit.."

"Who....?? Let me guess......Trill."

"Bitch how you know..?

"I told him who you was the other night when you left..."

"You lying heffa, I knew you did... He wanna take me out but I don't know.. I've never been in a relationship before.." I told her honestly.