Part 21: Manny

⚠️Warning: mentions of drug use, drug abuse, and mentions of sexual harassment/violation

*Hayley's POV*

    I woke up in my bed. From before shit hit the fan. I smile at all my stuffed animals beside me. Daddy used to get me them all the time, I miss all this.

    I hear laughing, which sounds like it's coming from the living room. I get up, and walk over to the door. I peek outside my door. I see uncle Merle and a couple of his friends. I don't see daddy around, Merle must be babysitting me, he sometimes invites his friends over when he did. I just go back in my room. I never liked uncle Merle's buddies.

    I hear loud footsteps coming from the living room, getting closer to the hallway.

    "Hey man, where are ya goin'?" I hear uncle Merle's voice ask.

    "Just goin' to take a piss. I'll be right back." I hear a familiar voice reply. Then continue down the hallway. I hear the footsteps get closer.

    The door suddenly swings open. And HE walks in. I freeze as I am struck with fear. I shouldn't be here! He shouldn't be here!

    His name is Manny, and he is buddies with my uncle. He's younger than my uncle and daddy, scrawnier too. He worked at the garage with my dad, until he got fired and started working with uncle Merle, you could tell he was a drug dealer and user. Started hanging out with Merle when I was about six. After closing my door he starts walking towards me, and I back up until my back hits the wall.

    "Please leave me alone." I plead. He just shakes his head, and smirks.

    "Oh hunny, you know better than to beg me, it won't work." He says smirking and walking towards me. I start crying. He puts his hand over my mouth, and then says, "Shh, now we don't want yer uncle to hear us now do we? Manny's gonna take good care of ya, don't ya worry."

After he says that he pulls a syringe in a bag out of his pocket. It's filled with a liquid, I'm not exactly sure what. But I know it's some kind of drug. I mean he's a junkie for Christ sake. He removes his hand from my mouth to help him prep the syringe.

"No! Please, I don't wanna!" I cry, pleading him. Once he gets the gets the needle ready, he puts his hand back on my mouth and shushes me.

I scream into his hand, and flail around, cause he's done this before, it stings, and makes me feel funny, it's scary and I hate it. He does it just to laugh at me, but sometimes he's touched me, never went farther than that.

He uses his body weight to hold me down. Keeping one arm outstretched with his knee, so he can use the needle on me.

"Okay, you ready, baby girl." He says moving my hair out of my face, I cringe when he calls me that, cause the only person who ever has is my dad. I start shaking my head violently. He chuckles darkly. "I don't care." He says.

Then I feel a stinging sensation in my arm, and I scream at the top of my Lungs. Making him cover my mouth again. I'm sobbing into his hand, as my body and head starts feeling very weird, and he's LAUGHING at me. I become nauseous, when he gets a look in his eye. I know what he wants to do to me.

"Don't fight it sweetie, I'm not gonna hurt ya." He says into my ear, I cry still and shake my head, I know that's a lie. He already has.

I start crying and screaming harder, when his hand rubs up my leg. I try to push him of of me, but he's stronger than me.

"No!" I scream into his hand

End of dream

I jerk awake. Yelling "no!" because of the nightmare, about what happened to me multiple times in my past. It's why I'm so afraid of needles.

"Ya okay, darlin'?" I hear daddy ask from beside me. I look over and see him looking at me with a look of concern while driving. I realize we're in daddy's truck, and it really was a nightmare, thankfully.

"Uh, yeah daddy. I'm fine. It was just a nightmare." I say. I've never told my dad about what happened to me. Cause Manny told me he would kill me or daddy if I ever told him or anyone else.

"Ya wanna talk about it? Yer crying." He says. I wipe my cheek, realizing I was. But, I shake my head, I don't wanna make daddy feel bad over something that happened a while back, and it'll never happen to me again I know it.

"No, I'm fine. I promise." I say. But was I really. Daddy just nods his head.

"Okay. But if you ever want to talk, ya know you can tell me anythin'." He says and I nod looking out the window.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a little shorter. I guess a filler? But I couldn't think of much else to write right now.😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Now we know some of her backstory. Hope it wasn't too much. Manny is sort of creepy huh?😳 he will be in the book, haven't decided when but he will. So do y'all have any suggestions on who can play him I'd love that.❤️