Part 29: DAD!

*Hayley's POV*

I hear the gunshot, and then shouting from outside.

"Lori!" I shout. She runs into the room. "What's goin' on?"

"I don't know Hayley, I'll go find out you just stay here." She says, then runs away.

I just lay there, worried about what's going on outside. I hear Maddie crying from another room, then see a blonde teen girl rushing past my door. Who is she?! I'm gonna have to get to know some more people I guess.

I hear the front door suddenly open, with so much force it hit the wall. Then I hear shouting and running.

I jump up out of the bed, ignoring the sharp stinging pain in my abdomen. I walk over to the door and peek out of it, just as men rush past it. I recognize a few of them as Shane, Rick, Glenn and the man from before named Hershel. A woman with short brown hair and a older blonde headed woman rushing behind them carrying supplies.

The men were carrying what looked like someone's body into a room. I look on the floor seeing blood trailing to the room also. I slowly make my way there also.

When I reach the door, I look inside the woman with brown hair was putting up an I.V. Bag and she was in my way to see who was on the bed.

Then she moved, and I saw.. Daddy!

"Dad!" I shout, making everyone look to me. "Daddy!"

The woman with brown hair walks over to me and grabs my shoulders trying to console me. I shake my head, and try to get her away from me.

"No! Who are you? What's wrong with my dad?!" I cry.

I hear daddy groan. "Get her out of here." He tells Shane, and Rick. They nod.

Shane and Glenn walk over to me, as I push the woman away from me. She stumbled but Glenn caught and steadied her, he started to blush. I try to move towards the bed, but Shane stops me by grabbing my arm.

"Hayley, lets take you back to your room hon." He says. I shake my head.

"No, what's wrong with him? What happened?!" I resist him.

"He's alright. Come on now, let's go."

"I want to stay with him." He pulls on my arm, I hit his crying. "No!"

"Hayley Dixon! Go! I'm not gonna say it again." Daddy scolds me, I shake my head again and keep hitting Shane. He suddenly roughly picks me up. I yell when I feel pain in my stomach. "Hey! Don't get rough with her!"

"Shane careful, she has stitches." Rick warns.

"Sorry, didn't mean to be so rough." Shane apologizes, then he walks out of the room with me in his arms. Glenn and the girl following.

I'm crying and yelling for my dad, when Shane lays me on the bed.

"Hayley, he's okay! I promise." Shane grabs my shoulders. I stop crying and shrug his hands of my shoulders.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Andrea mistook your dad for a walker." Glenn answers me. My eyes go wide. Then, furrow in anger.

"That, bitch!" I say, making Glenn's eyes widen, the woman gasp, and Shane chuckle. I get up and rush out of the house, running straight over to Andrea. With Glenn and Shane behind me.

    "Hayley! I'm so sorry." She apologizes. I push her so hard, she falls back on her butt. Shane grabs my arms, restraining me before I can attack her any further.

    "It was an accident Hayley." He tries to calm me.

"You shot my dad!" I yell.

"I know, and I said I'm sorry." Andrea tells me.

"Well ya ain't forgiven!" I push Shane off of me and run into the woods, but grabbing a knife, and gun first. I need some time by myself.

Hope you enjoyed part 29. Please comment, vote and share this story with your friends!

Also please follow my account and check out my other TWD fanfic Hershel's Youngest Daughter. Love y'all stay safe and healthy!😘