Sutopuri's Meeting

Time skip...

"Saa... for our new album, let's cheer~☆!". Nanamori held the glass up before the other followed his action. Strawberry Prince or Sutopuri or StPri for short had released the new album. So, all the 6 members were gathered together at the cafe.

"Ah! So refreshing~". Said the orangehead, Jel. The others just nodded. "By the way, it's hard to believe that Satomi-kun already married!!". Jel pointed at Satomi while the others making noises,  www FOOO~.

"Sou da, Sato-chan. Tell us, how you got to know your wife? And... how did you propose to her?". As the 'Sutopuri's mother' , Nanamori took opportunity to ask him. To tell the truth, they're kinda shocked when Satomi suddenly announced that he's going to marry 9 months ago.

Well, it's because they're had been together as the units for almost 3 years and Satomi never mentioned about his special one before. But, given the condition that Satomi's the oldest member, it's not really weird if he got married first.

*gulp*  Satomi swallowed his saliva. 5 pairs of colourful eyes darted on him, waiting for the answer."Umm, I think it better for you to not know. It's complicated," Satomi tried to 'escape' from his members' questions. He had reasons to do so!

"Why not? Who know we can refer to you in the future?" Said Riinu. "Don't be so stingy, Satomi-kun!!! You have to share the tips to win a woman's heart, don't you?!" Colon desperately wanted to know his answer.

"I...". Ring! Lucky, Satomi's phone was ringing at the right time or so.. he thought. Satomi looked at the screen to see the caller, My~💖.

*sweatdrop* "Why did you have to call me right now, My Love?!!". Satomi became more nervous. "Satomi-kun, why you don't pick up the call?" Root asked him. "Ahh.. Umm," Satomi lost words. His 5 friend smirked at him,"Hey, Satomi-kun... Don't tell me..".

#_#_#_#

Meanwhile...

"Moshi-moshi Darling! I just wanted to tell you that I'm half day today, so umm.. can we spend time together?.... Ah? Is that so? Gomen! ... Huh?.. Is that fine?... I mean, your friends?... Hmm.. are you sure?... Oh, I see... Okay, I'll go... Where we should meet?... Ah, that cafe! I know it!... Okay, take care... You too... Love you, Satomi-chan!".

You ended the called and went to meet Satomi and his fellow Utaites.  "Me.. meet Sutopuri's members... It's kinda interesting!". You already met them once, where they congratulated both of you on your weeding day.

#_#_#_#

Cafe...

"Love you too,". Satomi hang up the phone. He stared to his 5 younger friends with exasperated look, "Satisfied?". They laughed and gave high five between them.

They forced him to invite you because they wanted to 'dig' information from you as much as they can. "What's with that expression, Satomi-kun? You looked like an Angry Bird, you know?". Colon can't stopped laughing. "Shut up!".

"Aren't you glad, Satomi-kun? This will be the first time we meet your wife, right?" Asked the yellowhead, Root. "Correction, Root-kun. It's the second time. Remember, we met her during Satomi's weeding day?". Jel reminded Root. "Ah, my mistake!".

"Hey, Satomi-kun.. Why did you looked unhappy? Maybe, because of we forced you to do that?". Riinu asked him. Satomi sighed, "It's not like that. It just... Nevermind. You'll see later,". Satomi closed the topic, "I can trust them,".

#_#_#_#

15 minutes later...

"(Y/N)- chan... Kochi Kochi!". Satomi waved at you as you entered the cafe. You felt happy and ran to him. You hugged him, "Satomi-chan~ Sorry for the wait,". "Nah, it's fine, My Love~". Satomi patted your head like a kid. "Mou~ Don't pat me in the public.. It's embarrassing me,". You pouted.  Satomi giggled, "Gomen, gomen.  You're too kawaii~". You blushed.

Ahem! *cough*. You snapped to reality. Both of you totally forgot that 5 pairs of colourful eyes watched the scene. Some of them looked away as they felt embarrassed from watching your lovey-dovey drama. Your face turned red while Satomi rubbed his neck. You quickly bowed to them, "Ah! Gomenasai!".

"No, it's fine.. I mean it's kinda refreshing to watch some real life married couple~ Hohoho...". One of them opened their mouth. "Hora! Don't tease her, Jel-kun... Satomi-kun might get jealous.. www,". "Hai, hai! Don't tease our guest, Jel-kun, Riinu-kun. Sato-chan, sorry for trouble both of you,". The purplehead apologized.

"Naa~kun, arigatou!". Nanamori came to the rescue! Satomi took a deep breath and cleared his throat,  "Ahem... Minna-san, this is My Love. The one and only special  girl in my heart, (Y/N)!". Satomi introduced you to his friends.

He turned to you, "(Y/N), they're my members, Strawberry Prince, the one who sing with me.  They're my 'family',". Satomi said in clear tone. He paused before he began introduced each members individually. "Now, I'll introduce them one by one,".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): School start tomorrow. Won't able to write frequently... T_T.