New Friend?

"Naa-kun,". Satomi called the purplette. "Yes? What's wrong, Sato-chan?". Answered Nanamori. They just had finished their livestream and now, they're at Colon's house, playing some games.

*clear throat* "I have something to talk about. Important,". "What? Perhaps you wanna tips to seduce women? Aren't you already EXPERT at it? You're thousand steps ahead of us, after all~". Jel interrupted them, without abandoning his comedian side.

All except Satomi laughed at Jel's joke. The older just gave him a sharp glare that can pierce any heart. *sweatdrop*  The others stopped laughing when they noticed his odd attitude. The usual Satomi will join to laugh even they make fun of him.

*gulp* They instantly knew that Satomi was being serious.
*awkward gestures* The traffic light children pretend to play the games to avoid the awkwardness. Jel, on the hand, received a phone call, which he really felt grateful. He excused himself to answer the call.

Now, the leader and the oldest member were leave alone. "So... What the important things, that you wanna talk about, Sato-chan?". Nanamori decided to break the silence (plus awkwardness) between them.

*deep breath* "Actually, I-". Satomi's sentences got cut as his phone's ringing. At that moments, he really wanted to curse the caller who disturbed them. However, that emotions replaced by positive ones. Yes! It's a call from you.

In an instant, Satomi's cheery and loving personality was switched on, "Moshi-moshi, My Love~". The purplette slightly shook his head when he watched that drastic change of his member's behaviour.

Nanamori decided to give space for love birds by joining the traffic light children for time being. He wouldn't care about the orangehead who already disappeared from the room.

#_#_#_#

30 mins later...

"We already here, Miss,". The taxi stopped in front of a house. "Arigatou!". You paid the fees and got out from the taxi. "So, this is Colon-san's house. I'm kinda nervous,".

Someone interrupted your thoughts. "Why did we have to be here, right after I landed on Japan?". "Don't be like that, Tooi-san! Aren't you miss them too?". You saw orangehead, Jel was trying to persuade a young woman.

She's a beautiful lady, with brown hair and a pair of round deep ocean eyes. She crossed her arms with dissatisfied face. She looked kinda tired. As you fascinated by her beauty, Jel, who realized your existence, greeted you.

"Fancy to meet you, (Y/N). Was Satomi-kun invited you, here?". "Oh. Yes. I'm glad to see you're doing well, Jel-san!". Jel took your hand and kissed at its back, "As long I can meet my lady, I'll do my best in be in good shape,". He said in seductive tone. *wink*

You stared at him, blankly. Your heart rate was remained the same. "Okay,". "Ehh~ Don't look with that face~ Aren't you-?! Tooi-san!!! What're you doing?!". Jel couldn't finish his sentences. The woman who was with him sprayed him with pesticide.

"Oh this? I just wanna kill the pest specifically, cockroach like you!". Jel begged for his life but she doesn't show any mercy. They began to bicker. "A-Ano...You two- Woah?!". "Ah! You're here, (Y/N)!!". Someone gave a warm welcome hug. "Long time no see you! You're doing great!".

"Ri-Riinu-san, you kinda-". "Riinu-kun, that's unfair!! To monopolize (Y/N) on your own!". A tall man with a pair of bright sun eyes approached you. "Are you jealous, Root-kun?". The red one tightened his grip, didn't wanna let you go. He stick out his tongue.

" (Y/N)-wan didn't hate me,  right?". "Of course I didn't hate you,". You gently stroked his head. Riinu looked relaxed, "Wan wan! It's so good wan~". The yellow boy looked with a frown and mumbled, "I wanna to treat like that too,".

"Uh? (Y/N)-san?". You began to pat Root's head too. You smiled at him, "Good boy, good boy,". Riinu doesn't like the situation, "Don't stole (Y/N)- wan from me, Root-kun!". "Huh? (Y/N)-san isn't even yours, Riinu!". "Yeah! And she's also not yours!". "Are you picking fight with me?!". Both of them pulled your arms to them.

You felt dizzy, "You two... please.. stop..". On the other hand, the couple still not make peace between them. The situation out of control until, "Oi! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UUUUPPP!!! MAKING SUCH A LOUD COMMOTION IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, HAVE YOU GOT NO SHAME?!!". Colon silenced all.

He's mad since they disturbed his peace time. "We're sorry!". All of them included you apologized to him. *sigh* "Whatever. Just come in. You too, (Y/N). Welcome to my house,". Colon invited them into his house.

"Sorry for intrusion!".

#_#_#_#

A few minutes later...

*Gloom* The traffic light children except Colon made sour face. Both of them insisted to sit beside you. "E-Etto..". "Yes, (Y/N)?". Both of them answered in unison. "Err. Humph!". They looked away. Beads of sweat formed at your forehead, "Please make peace, you two,".

Clack! All of eyes darted at the room. Their olders went out of the room, recording room. "Ah! Satomi-chan! Nana-san!". "Took you long enough!". "You don't do weird things, right?". They got 'attacked' by others.

You approached to them. "Yo, (Y/N)-chan!". "Satomi-chan, your cheek?". You noticed his left cheek was slightly red. "This...". "That because of mosquito! I wanna hit it but it landed on Sato-chan's cheek, so I accidentally hit him,". Explained Nanamori while laughed.

"Is that true?". You cupped his cheeks. "Un,". *nod*  "Then, it is painful?". "Un,". Again, Satomi nodded. You caressed his burning cheek, "Pain, pain, go away! Fuuh!". You softly blew at his cheek, "There, there. No more pain, right?". *nod* .He opened his arms. "Uh?". "I wanna hug,". "Okay?". You hugged him until...

"Chotto matte!!!". The woman who they called 'Tooi' shouted. She looked kinda lost, "Care to explain who's this girl?".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Yeay! Another chapter! What do you think?

Please stay safe. My country already hit 1k cases of Covid-19. Right now, there 14 death😟
Idk if the government will extent the 'Restriction Movements Order' period cuz it's getting bad...