Sweet Date~ (2)

"So... My Love? What should we try first?". Satomi asked after both of you wandered aimlessly for a while in the amusement park. "Umm,". You looked at the map. The amusement park was too huge that you can't try all of its attractions in a single day.

"Then... How about Ferris Wheel?". "...". However, the look on his face didn't met your expectation. "Do you dislike it?". "Perhaps Darling fear of height?". "It's not like, I dislike it.. but.. usually Ferris Wheel will be the last on the list, you know?". "Even in my list too... I wanted to set up a romantic atmosphere between us at the end of the day,".

"I- I see... Sorry for not being considerate,". "Nonono! Don't apologize!". Satomi panicked when he thought that you might cried. "How about this place?". He pointed at a location on the map.

"He-Here?". You gulped your saliva. "Yes!". He sounded happy. "I'm not good with it.. but Darling seemed happy.. so it's fine, I guess?". "O-Okay,". "Let's go!". Both of you went to your destination. "I can show to (Y/N)-chan that she always can rely on me... F.O.R.E.V.E.R!".

#_#_#_#

Meanwhile...

Nom nom! "Oishi~♡". Nanamori delightfully ate the pancakes tower. The others looked at him with 'Unbelievable' expression. "What with that long face? Come, eat it before it went cold,". He placed another piece into his mouth.

"Naa-kun...". "Yesh?". Nanamori answered even though his mouth full. "Do you forgot the main reason we were here?". 4 pairs of colourful eyes darted to him, waiting for the answer. "Oh? Do you meant Sato-chan's date?". He swallowed his favourite food. *nod*

"Forget about it!". ?! Question marks appeared on their face. "Eehh??!". "But, earlier you said-". Nanamori cut off the sentences. "Yeah, like I told you before.. but I realized that what we're doing wrong! Besides, it's Sato-chan after all... He know what he supposed to do. As his 'family', we should support him, right?".

Nanamori ended his inspiring speech. It almost brought tears to them. They felt touched, "Naa-kun...". They looked at him. The air around them were fuzzy until... "Chotto matte!!". They turned to the voice's owner, bluehead.

"Then, it's useless that we're wearing these clothes, right?!". *sigh* "Colon-kun.. It just a small matter. What you're complaining about?". Orangehead helplessly shook his head when he saw Colon's attitude.

"But, Jel-kun-?!". Kyaaa~ "Look at those gentlemen!" "Why they're wearing that?". "Are they shooting some videos?". "Let's get their autographs?". A bunch of girls and young women approached them.

"See? Who said it's useless? We can promote our group in this way too,". Nanamori smiled. "Hai! Hai! My ladies... Please line up, will you?". They began their autographs session with the girls and young women.

"Huh?". Root looked outside when he noticed someone was running, past the shop. "Satomi-kun?". He looked in trouble. "What's wrong, Root-kun?". Riinu asked him. "Nothing,". "Is something bad happen, Satomi-kun?". Root shoved away the negative thoughts. They joined the others.

#_#_#_#

Unknown place...

*sob* "Satomi-chan... Where are you?". You hugged your knees, felt scared. You lost Satomi. To make it worst, your phone's battery died, so you can't contact him. You're not good with sea of people especially at unfamiliar place.

You got separated from him when both of you were in haunted house. Since you're afraid of dark, you started to run off out of it. The moment you turned around, he's nowhere in your sight. After all, it's difficult to find him with such people.

Here, you're alone. "Satomi-chan will find me, right? He will comfort me, right?". Somehow the situation reminisced you of the past, where you got lost too.

At that time, you're just 6 years old,at summer festival. Luckily, the one who always with you, Nii-san found you. Both of you returned home sound and safe.  *giggle* You giggled when you remembered that time. "Nii-san... I wonder where you are now? Are you doing well?".

"(l/n)-san?" You turned to the voice's owner. "Eh? Yamaguchi-san?". That's right! He's none other than Yamaguchi Aizawa, the one who confessed to you and got rejected (friendzoned). "What are you doing here,alone?".

#_#_#_#

At the same time...

"Ah! There she is! Finally, we found her,". Risa pointed to you. "Eh? (Y/N)- chan and Aizawa-kun?". "Where's Satomi-san? Why Aizawa-kun is here? If he saw them, then it will create misunderstanding!". Minami wanted to step out from their hiding spot when the twins blocked her.

"What're you doing?!". "Relax, Minami... This gonna be fun show!". The twins smiled. "Let's see... What will (Y/N)- chan's boyfriend react?"."Fufufu~ Let's test their loyalty, shall we?". But, deep down in their heart, they knew that you won't two-timing judging from your personality.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): I guess I can only publish during weekend because starting this week, I got school projects to do. It's hard to be a pre-U student because you're neither University student nor school student... T_T...