Future Plans

"So, (Y/N)- chan... What will you do after this?". *halt* "Um?". You stopped chewing the foods. Right now, both of you and Satomi were having dinner with his parents. Mom sighed, "Aren't you're going to graduate this April?". "Oh... yes?". "I totally forgot about my future plans!!!". "Uhh... I..".

When Satomi saw that you're in trouble to answer, he replied, "About that, we never discuss it yet."Sacchan... Don't interrupt your Mom,". Dad lectured him. "I'm sorry. Actually I wanna hear Satomi-chan's opinion first. That's why, I never thought it properly,".

Dad asked Satomi, "So, will you allow her to continue her studies or work?". "Can we stop it, Dad? Don't worry. I knew what I supposed to do,". *nod* Dad nodded with satisfaction on his face. He didn't ask the questions anymore because he knew that his son will never make wrong decision.

"I see. Sorry. We're didn't meant to control your life,". Mom apologized. "It's fine. You're asking me for my own sake. I understand it,". You gave them reassuring smile.Then, all of you continued your dinner while chatting some random topics.

However, Satomi didn't seemed interested. He lost in his thoughts. "I don't wanna be far away from (Y/N)- chan... Even if for her studies or work. I wanna always be close to her. Every single second!".

You noticed his silences. "I wonder what's he thinking? Perhaps, he was bothered by previous question?". To tell the truth, you actually didn't plan anything for your future. "Did I made a mistake by totally depend on Darling?".

#_#_#_#

Early April...

"Come to think it... Satomi-kun, (Y/N) will graduate next week, right?". Jel asked him. "Yeah... So?". Satomi raised his eyebrows. "Then, what will she do? Further studies or work?". Satomi gave him a forceful smile, "Again... Why must everyone asked the same question? I hate it! I don't wanna part with her!".

"Don't know. We never discuss it yet,". He shrugged his shoulders. The rest who eavesdropped on their conversation began to join them. "Why?". Root asked him. They're feeling weird but they didn't voice their thoughts. "Maybe Satomi-kun leave the decisions to (Y/N)?". They made their own assumptions.

"It's simple. I don't wanna talk it now. No need to rush. We still have time. Full stop,". Satomi ended his sentences. The atmosphere around them suddenly became awkward and quite tense. They didn't know how to respond to him. They knew that Satomi was uninterested in that topic but they insisted to ask him.

*whisper* "Psst...Naa-kun, you should talk first,". Root thrust Nanamori's elbow. "Ehh? Why me?". "Because you're the leader!". *breath out* "Etto... Sato-chan..". "Hurmm... What?". Satomi's eyes changed direction from the screen to meet dark purple orbs. *flinch*

"I...". Nanamori lost his words. Lucky for him that Riinu come to the rescue. "Ah, Satomi-kun! Can we hold a graduation party for (Y/N)- wan?". His heterochromatic eyes beamed with excitement. The rest except Satomi mouthed 'OoO'. "What a brilliant idea, Riinu-kun!". "What do you think, Satomi-kun?".

5 pairs of colourful eyes cast down on him. " (Y/N)-chan's graduation party?". "Sounds interesting,". "That's right! It just only for us! And we'll invite Tooi-chan too!". Colon gave elaboration.Everyone patiently waited for his reply. Satomi placed his hand on his chin.

"I...". Their eyes began to glisten more. "Sure... Why not?". Satomi nodded. "Yatta!!!". "Let's start our preparations!".  "Let's surprise (Y/N)!". They cheered among themselves after they managed to persuade Satomi.

"You guys really fond of My Love, eh?". Satomi muttered but still enough to be heard by them. "Of course! She's your wife. That means, she's our sister-in-law since we're family!". Root explained. "Besides, she's nice, like you, Satomi-kun!". Jel interrupted.

Nanamori placed his hand on the pinkette's shoulder, "Aren't you glad, Sato-chan?". Satomi didn't give any replies. He felt really grateful... but deep down inside him, he felt something else, "I shouldn't have these feelings, right?".

#_#_#_#

That night...

Satomi gazed from the windows. The beautiful midnight sky with countless stars looked so plain to him. His mind still thought about you. He let out soft sigh, "What should I do?". "Umm... Darling?". You're at the door. Upon heard your voice, Satomi turned around in lazy motion, "Yes?". You fidgeted, "I wanna to talk about... Well, you know... my future,".

"I see,". *pause* "Umm... Are you-". "Did you already filled the application for university or college?". Satomi cut your sentences. "Ye-Yeah,". *stutter* "Without telling me? Aren't we promised to discuss it together?". For some reasons, Satomi felt angered by your action although he totally knew that isn't your fault.

However, he managed to keep his usual calm composure. Because he knew... it was his fault. *shudder* His voice made you felt terrified, "I-I- I'm so-so-sorry!". "Stop. Don't apologized to me. You did nothing wrong,". "Ha-Hai!". You raised your head and met his glowing orbs. "So.. what do you think?". "Me?".

Satomi stood up and approached you, "I'll support my wife for sure!". He grinned. "Really?". "Of course! You'll believe me,right?". You're about to give him an embrace when his grin faded, "But,". His eyes became dimmed. Satomi lifted your chin."Eh?".

"To be honest, I don't want to part away from you. Even if it's for your studies or your works. You know what? I rather lock you in this house or probably chain you to the bed, so you CAN'T LEAVE my side for a single second~ Don't worry, I can support you till our death. It's sounds like a wonderful life, right?". Satomi gave a creepy wide smile.

Your heartbeats increased rapidly, "Dar-Darling?". *chuckle* "Hahaha!!". "Eh?". Satomi wiped his tears from laughing too much, "Sorry that I scared you. I just practiced my voice skill. I took it from a voice drama,". He mischievously poked your cheeks.

*sigh of relief* "So.. It's just an acting?". "Yup~ I'm good, right?". "Too good that I almost thought it was real! Hmph!". You crossed your arms, "I'm glad that he's just messing with me,". "Gomen~ Gomen~ Here, an apologize hug for you, My Love~". Satomi embraced you, "Sorry, it was a lie. I really meant it...".

#_#_#_#