First Meet?

Flashback...

"We part here. See you later, Minacchin!". You waved to your best friend, Tanaka Minami. You're walking to your flat since it took 12 minutes walk from school.

You're living alone, far away from your hometown and your parent. It's due to your studies. You got accepted to enroll in your dream school, (school name) which located in the city.

You're walking while hummed happily. Without you realize, someone approached you. "Umm...". You looked at him. A man which you assumed around your age (since he wore school uniform) stood in front of you.

He's taller than you and quite attractive. Soft pink wavy hair and a pair of mesmerising amethyst-like eyes made him, cute. You're fascinated by that features for a few seconds, "Ah! Sorry... Do you need something from me?".

He looked hesitated. He avoided eye contact. "I...Uh, I..". Your heart started to race, "What's this feeling?". Since you're TOTALLY clueless, you never think that he's going to ask you out or something like that.

"Could it be.. excitement? But what?". You stared at him. He's fidgeting, unable to let out his thoughts. He's twirling his long left sideburn that reached his chin like a shy maiden. "He's too cute~ Too cute for a man. Ah~ I wanna pinch his fluffy looking cheeks and ruffle his cotton candy coloured hair.". You lost in your thoughts.

"Ano!". "Hai!" You're back to the reality. You wondered how long you're staring at him. "Listen to me,". He took a deep breath and said, "Please marry me!". His face flushed in dark pink.

The time stopped. If you're have sense in love or knowledge like that, you'll probably give surprise reaction. Especially, after being proposed by stranger that appear out of nowhere. But, you're being you, a clueless, dense and innocent person. You gave unusual reaction.

"Eh? But why?". You tilted your head. The man covered his mouth, gulping his saliva, "I want her. No matter what hardship I'll face~ She'll be mine,". Ahem! "I love you. From the first moment I laid my eyes on you, I fell in love with you. That's why, please marry me,".

"... Sorry, but I'm not interest in love especially with someone who's totally stranger for me. Besides, I have to study,". You bowed as you  rejected him, politely. He looked disappointed. He touched his chin.

"I see... but first,". He step closer to you, took your right hand and placed it on his cheek, "Here. You can squeeze my cheek all you want,". He smiled sweetly. Your face became hot, "He.. can read my mind?". He continued, "Oh! After you satisfied squeezing my cheeks, you can touch my hair too,".

"Ho-How did you know?". You wanted to withdraw your hand but he placed his hand on yours, didn't wanted to release your hand. Your question replied with his question.

"Is my cheek fluffy?". He let you rubbed his cheek, "Ah. Yes". "Then, how about my hair?". Again, he took your hand and now, he placed it on his head. "It's soft.. Like silk," You gave compliment to him as you patted his head. He purred,"So, this is the feeling of getting pat, eh? So good, Nyan~".

"Really? Chotto matte,". You stopped pat him. He looked at you with, 'What's wrong?'  expression. "You didn't answer my question yet!". "Oh? My intuition told me that,". "Hmm... Are you sure?",You stared at him. "Nevermind. Bye!".

You're about to left when he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest, "Where you're going?". He lifted your chin, forced you to face him. His face was too close with you. Doki! Doki! "I-I'm going home," You stuttered.

"Then, let me send you, okay?". "But, I don't trust you. Besides, I'm living alone,". He face palm, "She didn't trust me, yet she told that she's living alone?! She's so careless. I can't let this happen!". He curved to playful smile and flicked your forehead. "Ouch! What're you doing?".

*Sigh* "I'm worry about you. So, I didn't accept any excuses from you,". He grasped tightly your hand and dragged you with force to a car. "Ne, where you're going to bring me? I'm going to call police, you know?". You threatened him. However, he just laughed, "Hahaha... Come inside,".

Surprisingly, you obeyed to his order. Now, you're in the car with stranger."Weird. He's stranger.. yet... I didn't afraid of him,". "Let's go!". He looked the door and began to turn on the engine. "Eh? Where?". "To your parent's house,". "Eh? Eeehh?".

"But-But,". You refused to tell him. "My Love, if you refuse to tell me, then I'll kidnap you~  I'll take you to unknown place and... I don't know what I'll do to you~ So, be a good girl and tell me their location, okay?". He threatened you with cheery voice. You nodded.

"The address is (your parent's location),". He nodded, "Good. By the way, the name's Satomi. What about yours?". He asked your name. You wanted to keep quiet but you didn't want him to kidnap you, so.."I'm  (Y/N). (L/N)(Y/N),".

Satomi started to talk with you. At first, you ignored him but changed your mind. He's actually a good person and loved to tease you. He's driving to your hometown which made you wondered how did he got driving license? Since you don't have school the next day, you're feeling ease.

Both of you arrived safely at your parent's house.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): sorry if it unrealistic