Rival Appear?!

"Umm.. (l/n)- san... I had been keep waiting for a long time,". Standing in front of you, a boy from neighbour class. A pair of navy blue eyes and jet black hair perfectly suited him. Yes, he's none other than the most popular guy at the school, Yamaguchi Aizawa (OC). Right now, both of you were at the rooftop.

He called you because he wanted to tell you something important. Being clueless ,innocent and childish person as always, you accepted his call. You couldn't understand why the girls kept telling you that you're lucky. Well, your knowledge about love actually bad..no.. THE WORST!

He clenched his fists, "Actually... Actually, I Love You! Ple-Please go out with me!". "Eh? I loved you too... as a friend. I loved everyone too!". You happily told (friendzoned) him without hesitation. True, you treated and everyone equally with exception for your family and beloved one, Satomi.

"Eh? Do you know-". "Of course! You loved me and I loved you too! We loved everyone too! So, let's be friends!". You held his hands which made him blushed. "I-I see,".He looked disappointed.

You titled your head, "Huh? Ah! Already this late? I'm sorry! I have to go now! See you tomorrow, Yamaguchi-san!". You waved to him before leave. "It..didn't reach her, huh?"

#_#_#_#

Meanwhile...

"(Y/N)-chan is kinda late. Nevermind,". Satomi glanced at his phone screen. He was waiting for you at the school gate. Being as one of rising new generation Utaite, he wore mask and hoodie to hide his face. Or else, he'll will besiege by his fangirls.

"Sa~To~Mi~ chan!". You hugged him from behind which startled him. "My Love?! You surprised me,". He turned to you. "Ahaha... Gomene~". You made cute pose. "It's fine. By the way, weren't we agreed that you're not allow to call me by my name when we're outside? It's will expose my identity!". Satomi raised his voice a little.

"... I'm truly sorry! I.. really forgot about it....". You avoided eye contact with him. *sigh*. Satomi grabbed your shoulders, "I... I never meant to scold you. I'm sorry...". "It's fine! It's my fault after all. No need to worry, okay?". You patted his head. "Un,".

"By the way, Darling..." You didn't wanted to see him feeling down. You decided to have conversation with him as both of you're going home. "Yes?". You told him about your day. Without you noticed, someone watched over both of you, who happily talking. "I see... You're already taken, huh?".

#_#_#_#

Splash! Satomi splashed his face with running water. He took a deep breath as he looked his reflection in the mirror."Calm down! (Y/N)- chan did nothing wrong,". He cupped his own cheeks. The truth is, he felt jealous when you told him about you're being confessed by your schoolmate.

"I should be glad that (Y/N)- chan is honest and rejected him,". "Is that so? Is that you really think?". Suddenly, he heard voice. *sweatdrop* "Who's there?! Urgh!". All of sudden, Satomi can't move his body. He can felt that someone wrapped their arms around his body, hugging him from behind.

"Fufufu~ Now, you're asking who I am? Are you already forgotten about my existence?". Satomi struggled to release himself. "Why need to run from me? Won't it'll be easier if you let me do it?". Satomi were forced by enormous being to look at the mirror. He's widened his eyes, "Y-Y-You?!".

"Yes... Long time no see you~".

#_#_#_#

30 minutes later...

"Darling? You're still in there?". You called Satomi while yawned. It's already 2:34 a.m. He had gone into the bathroom and hadn't return yet. And earlier, you heard some noises from the bathroom which woke up you.

You tried to knock the door when you realized that the door slightly opened, "Weird... He forgot to lock the door?". "Darling? I'm opening the door now. Huh?".The light still on, sign that Satomi's still in there.

You felt more weird when you saw the water tap was on. Water kept running from it that it overflowing the sink. "Darling? Are you here? Do-Don't scare me,". You went deeper. You're palpitated when you saw mirror broke and its pieces shattered everywhere.

You carefully walked between the pieces. When you took a closer look, you can saw red stain at the broken mirror. "Red? Dark red? Almost..like..". "Blood?!". You shouted a little. "Umm?!". Someone covered your mouth while warped the other hand around your body, locked your movements.

"Umm!!". They rested their head on your shoulder. You can felt warm breaths 'touched' your neck. Through the reflection of broken mirror, you can saw him. "Umm?!!". Yes, he's none other than your husband, Satomi.

His right hand which covered your mouth, stained in red. He's panting. He slowly released you. You turned around, faced him, "Sa-Sa-Satomi-chan! What's happening?! You-Your hand is bleed-bleeding!".

Satomi just stood in static. He even didn't let out groan or any voice when you accidently clutched his wounded hand. All he did was staring blankly at you, although his eyes were covered by his messy hair...

You bited your lips. You took his hand and dragged him, exited the bathroom. You searched for first-aid kit and you found it. You wanted to dress his wounded hand, "Satomi-chan, please hang on!".

#_#_#_#