Hospital Visit (2)

Present...

"Eh? Just like that?" They looked at him. "Yes?". Satomi nodded. "We got married after a month,". "..." "Unbelievable. You fall in love, after you saw her for the first sight,". "What did you do when you meet her parent?" "Don't tell me something like, Hi! I fall in love with your daughter. I wanna her to be my bride? " .

"Err.. You're kinda right,". Jel shook his body, "Tell us.. what did you told them? You suddenly appeared in front of them, telling that you're going to marry their daughter. And they just agreed?!" "Stop... Shaking my.. body.. I'm dizzy~" Jel stopped his action, "And addition, they gave their blessings too,". He continued.

"Seriously, what did you do?". Satomi grinned, "I had a long talk with (Y/N)'s parents.. And it's secret~". He winked. The others made dissatisfied face. Before they opened their mouths, someone's dashing through the door.

"Sa~To~Mi~ chan! I'm here~♡ I'll stay with you tonight!". You stopped your movements as you received stares from colourful-heads. "A-Ano..." "I thought no one here except Darling?". "Ahh! Sorry for intruding you guys!". You bowed to them as you realized them were there.

"Eh? Raise your head, (Y/N),". Asked Nanamori. "Hai.". You grasped hem of your skirt. "Sorry...". "It's fine, (Y/N),". Nanamori reassured you. Ahem! "Since (Y/N)'s already here.... we'll take our leave. Get well soon, Sato-chan.. and,".

Nanamori leaned closer to Satomi, "You better to behave yourself tonight, okay? Remember, she's still a student. If you're a GENTLEMAN, then you know what I meant, right?". He whispered to Satomi, but the others except you can still heard him.

The others smirked upon heard Nanamori's words. *sweating* "I.. I know. Be-Besides...". "Hahaha! I already know. I just pay back for earlier action.". Nanamori laughed.

"Sorry, (Y/N)-chan. Please take a good care of our Sato-chan, okay?". Nanamori said to you before they leave. "Hai~".

#_#_#_#

"Finally... I can spend time alone with you, My Love~". Satomi looked really happy. You laid your bottom on the chair beside the bed, smiling. "Yeah! I'm going to look after you for a whole night!". Satomi became more excited, "Really?!". "You nodded, "The doctor gave permission to do so!".

He laughed, "How's your day? Is everything fine?". "Un! But, it's a bit lonely with you,". Doki! "She's too pure... like an angel! I... wanna be..". Slap! Satomi slapped himself when he had pervert thoughts. "Darling?!"

You instantly stood, "What're you doing?!". "Uh..." *growl* . His stomach growled so loud. "Umm,". Satomi tried to cover his embarrassment. He looked away from you. You giggled, "Hahaha... You're so cute,".

Satomi sulked, "Mou~ Even though it's a compliment, but it's not suitable to call me cute, you know?". "I'm a man after all. I wanna you to look at me as a grown-up man, (Y/N),". He grinned creepily as he thought of a plan.

"Forgive me. But, I do think that you're cute~ By the way..". You went to your bag and took out the big bento. You showed it to him, "Look! I made some dinner for you!".

You opened the bento which consist of rice, fried chicken, some vegetables, egg rolls, steam fish and dessert. Satomi already mouth watering. He's really hungry as he need more energy to recover. "Here,". You placed the bento carefully on mini table, "Eat it!".

However, Satomi didn't take the chopsticks. Instead, he made request, "Ne~ Feed me, please?". "Eh? Feed you?" You blinked upon heard his request. "Can I? I meant, my hand still in pain. But, if you don't want to, it's fine,". He said in cute childish voice. He sounded sad.

"I never say like that,". You took the chopsticks. "Here, open your mouth,". You brought the food to his mouth, Ahn~. He's chewing the food. You waited eagerly for his feedback, "So? Is it good?". Satomi's eyes widened, "It's super delicious, (Y/N)-chan!!!".

"Really?". He nodded. "Yokatta... I thought it will taste bad since I never cooked after we're married. I feared if my cooking skills already rust,". You continuously fed him.

You used to cook since you're living alone, but after you
married, Satomi did all the house chores. He's being thoughtful. He wanted you to focus on your studies. That's why, he doesn't want to burden you with house chores until you graduate.

"Daijobou. Even if your cooking skills rusted, I'll still eat it. I'll be an ungrateful husband when my wife already did her best to cook for me,". His words brought smile to your face.

"You don't eat?". Satomi asked since you kept feeding him. "Nah. I already ate before I went to the hospital,". You explained to him. "I see,".

"I also prepared green tea for you,". You poured the green tea into a cup before hand it to Satomi. "Arigatou!". "Ah! Be careful, the tea is still ho-?!". Ouch! "I burn my lips!".

Satomi touched his burning lips. "Let me fix it,". "He confused, "Eh?-". Chu~ You pressed your lips on his. "How- How.. about it? I learned it from you,". You blushed so hard.

Satomi turned away and murmured something under his breaths, "No good. Don't blame me if I can't control myself,". His ears turned red.

"Are you saying something?". "Nope.". He shooked his head, "Ne, (Y/N)-chan... There's something that I wanted to ask you,". Satomi said softly. "What's it?".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Sorry for late update