New Friend? (3)

Present...

wwwwwwwwww... "Hahaha!!". "That boy got some guts!".*embarrass*. "Sh-Shut up,". Satomi's face dipped in tomato colour. The others kept laughing at him. While everyone were still laughing, you just sat in confusion.

"Dar-Darling... got.. confessed by... Yamaguchi-san? That means... Yamaguchi-san.. has feelings towards... Darling?". Your brain stopped its function to process the informations.

"...". "(Y/N)-chan? Oi (Y/N)-chan? Are you still here? Yuhuu!!". Akane waved her hands in front of you, to make sure if you're still listening."Gomene... I kinda space out,".

"So, how did you rejected him, Satomi-kun?". Riinu asked Satomi, excitedly. "Ohh...". "Hey, hey.. What's with that reaction? You can't be.. accept him, right?". Colon gave 'disbelief' look.

Whack! "Urgh! Itai!". Satomi clenched Colon's head, harshly. "Of course I rejected him! There's no way I'll accept feelings from other people aside My Love! Not to mention, from a boy who's still in his adolescence?! Are you crazy?!".

"Ow! Ow! I'm sorry! I understand! Just move your hand, please?". Colon almost shed tears because of the pain. "A-Ano, Sato-chan... Please calm down, okay? You're hurting Colon-chan,". Nanamori slowly grabbed Satomi's hand, away from Colon.

Colon massaged his head. "Daijobou, Colon-chan?". *sob* Root also stroked Colon's head to alleviate the pain. *silence* "But, aren't it's common?". Jel broke the silence. All eyes looked at him. "Well, it's Satomi-kun that we're were talking about. So, it nothing new,". Continued Jel.

You're totally lost, "Common? Why?". "Why it's common to a boy to confess to Darling?". Pom! "I think I know!". Riinu clapped his hand. "You probably didn't notice it before, but Satomi-kun can be EXTTRAAA kawaii, you know?". "Eh?". "Yes, people always consider him as ikemen but if he's acting kawaii, even straight guys.. www.. can.. turn gay!". Riinu laughed.

"And of them is Naa-kun!". Root pointed his index finger to the leader. "Ehh? Me?! Root-chan, you-?!". Nanamori tried to defend himself but the yellow boy didn't give him a chance. "Well... aren't you the one who seek help from Colon-chan www after hearing Satomi's 'suki'? wwww. Remember, you kept saying, 'dangerous!' 'dangerous!' over and over because of his adorable voice?".

*speechless* "That... That... You guys will understand if you're in my shoe!". Nanamori quickly approached Satomi who's talking to himself (actually lost in thoughts) and grabbed his collar, "Oi, Sato-chan!! Please do it!". "Eh?" *confuse* "Please do your kawaii voice! I want them to feel what I had felt too!".

Nanamori turned to you and grabbed your shoulders, "Sorry, Tooi-san. I'll 'borrow' her for a while,". "But, I haven't finish talk to her yet!". Akane displeased.

Nanamori placed you in front of Satomi, "Please do it!". *sigh* "Fine... Don't blame me if something happen to you guys,". He stared at you, "Ahem! (Y/N)-chan...". "Hai-?! Woah?". Satomi suddenly hugged you, "(Y/N)-chaaann.. Daaaiiisuuukiiii!". He purred as he rubbed his cheeks against yours, "Suki! Suki! Suki! Suki Nyan~".

Satomi continued saying 'suki in his super cute voice. "Ne~ (Y/N)-chan~ You love me, right? Say.you.love
.me?". He looked at you with his shiny amethyst eyes. "Satomi-chan, I love you!". You can't resisted it that you played along with him. "(Y/N)-chan is the best~".

*nosebleed* The others collapsed on the floor while clutched their chest. They can felt that Cupid's arrows pierced their heart. Blood's running from their nose."That's so cute!". "I'm straight! I'm straight! I'm straight!". "Wan... Wan... Wan,". "Satomi-kun, sukkiii!". "...". Even Akane fell under the 'curse'.

"Uh... Guys?! Please hang on!!".

#_#_#_#

Late evening...

"I had so much fun today!". Nanamori stretched his body. The rest agreed with him. "I guess we'll take our leave?". Announced Satomi. He's holding your hand. "Eh? You're not going to join dinner with us, tonight?". Asked his curious partner, Colon. "It's seem like it.My Love has to take rest since she still has school tomorrow. Sorry, another day, okay?" Satomi ruffled Colon's hair playfully until it became messy.

"Sorry.. Because of me...". You kinda felt guilt. "Well, it can't be help. It's not your fault, (Y/N)- wan,". Riinu tried to cheer you up. "That's right, (Y/N)-san! Don't blame yourself. We knew that you have your reason,". Added Root. "Minna...". You felt touched.

"Then, what's about you, Tooi-san?". Jel asked his girlfriend. "I wanna go straight to the bed. I'd not take a single break since you pick up me from the airport earlier!". Akane pouted. "I thought you can't wait to spend our night togeth-?! Ow Ow!". Akane tweaked Jel's ear. "Jel-kun, so you're not going to join us too?". Nanamori asked for confirmation.

"No need. I'll take taxi. I don't know if he will take me to my home eventually,". Akane laughed. "Then, we can give you ride, Akane-neesan! Right, Darling?". "Well, I don't mind,". Satomi stated his agreement. "Eh? Are you sure? I may be intrude your private time,". "No. No. Come with us, okay?". You took her hand. "Fine..Thank you". Akane gave up.

"Then, bye bye! See you later!". "Bye!Bye!" "Don't forget to come again,(Y/N)- wan!". "I will!". All of you were bid goodbye towards each other.

#_#_#_#

Home...

"My Love? We already arrived at home. My Love?". No replies. Satomi turned to the passenger's seat beside him. There, you're sleeping, felt exhausted. "Ah... She's sleeping. She's must feeling tired from those misunderstanding and Tooi-san's company. Better not wake her up,".

Satomi silently unfastened the seatbelt. He then leaned towards you and unfastened yours. Satomi carefully carried you in bridal-style and went straight to the bedroom. Meow~ Hina meowed as he saw his owner. "Syuuhh, Hina-chan. Kept your voice down, okay?". The Munchkin brushed against his legs before went to his little bed.

"Oyasumi, Hina-chan,". Satomi laid you on the bed and whispered, "Oyasumi to you too, (Y/N)-chan. Sleep well and sweet dreams, okay?". Satomi switched off the lamp.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Sorry that this arc is kinda boring. I'll write one more arc before turning point arc~ Oyasumi... Please stay safe, okay? Let's meet again...