Summer Festival

You stared at the poster with interest. "What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?". Satomi asked you when he noticed that you stopped walking. "Nii-san, this?". You pointed at the poster. Satomi read the poster, "Oh... It said that a summer festival will be organize at the end of this month,".

"Summer festival?". You titled your head. This was the first time you heard of it. "Well, it's a festival where it have many food stalls and games booths. Everyone will wear yukata there,". Your (e/c) eyes shone brightly. "It sound fun!". "That's for sure, I think?. I meant, at the end of the day, we'll able to watch fireworks,". His explaination made you felt more excited.

You tugged his sleeve, "Ne, Nii-san, I wanna go to the festival too!". *hesitate* "Eh... Hurmm,". "Actually, I'm not interest to go to such crowd place,". "Please, please, please! Pretty please?". You begged with pleading eyes. "You're still a kid. That place won't-". Thump! You thumped  your feet while pouting, "Humph! I already 5 years old. I can take care of myself, Nii-san!". "I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go so badly because...".

You tried to convinced Satomi. *blank expression* "I see...". "So, Nii-san.. Let's go together, okay?". You smiled, earnestly. *nod* "I'll ask Mama first,". Satomi stated his agreement. "Yay~ I'm looking forward to the summer festival!". "Anything for you, as long it can brought smile to your face,". Both of you went home.

#_#_#_#

Home...

"(Y/N)-chan, there are many people will be there. It's dangerous. So, please don't separate from Sacchan, okay?". Mama gave advices as she fixed your yukata. "Hai~". "Good girl. You're done!". You stood and started to spin around. "Wahh~ Kawaii!!".

You looked at the mirror. (f/c) flower pattern yukata matched with (f/c) sash on the back. You also wore your (favourite) ornaments on your hair. Lastly, you held a small coin bag.*clap hand* "Ah.. My daughter's so cute!!". Mama patted your head. *giggle*

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!  Sound of ringing bell interrupted your moments. "Maybe Sacchan come to pick you up,". Both of you went to open the door. Mama was right. "Konbanwa, Mama,". Satomi greeted Mama. "Konbanwa, Sacchan! You came right in time!".

"Is that so? I'm glad,". "Ma.. ma... Don't make that boring face, Sacchan,". Mama tried to joke but she got none response from the younger male. *sigh* " You never change,". She gave up. "Why, thank you,". *squeeze cheeks*. "It's not a compliment. You should express your feeling more!". "Itai...". "Look! You're supposed to say, 'Itai' with more emotion!".

"Mama? Don't bully Nii-san!". You defended Satomi. "My~ How sweet of you! Fine, do whatever you want, Sacchan,". "Un... We should go now,". "Go on. I'll entrust (Y/N)- chan to you this evening. Have fun, both of you~". "Ittekimasu!" Both of you waved to Mama before walked to the site.

#_#_#_#

Summer festival...

"Wow!". You felt awe upon the sights. There were a lot of people who wore colourful pretty yukata and food stalls. You aimlessly wandered around, *cheerful*  "Nii-san! There are a lot of people here!". "Yeah.. That's why, you shouldn't let go of my hand, (Y/N)-chan. You'll get lost,". Satomi tightened his grip. "Hai~".

You had so much fun with Satomi. You tried some delicious foods such as cotton candy and candied apple. You also got to play some games like scooping goldfish, shooting and drawing. Time had flown so fast. It's almost time to watch fireworks.

"It's time to watch fireworks, I guess,". Satomi took seat beside you. "Sokka,". You're playing with mini bear which Satomi gave to you after he won a game. "Are you.. having fun?". He asked you. "Of course! Thanks, Nii-san! I'm having so much fun today!". "Is that so? I'm glad that you enjoy this evening,".

He patted your head. For some reasons, you felt that his expression became more gentle than usual. But, it didn't bothered you. In fact, you felt happy with the change. "I'll make sure that my wish come true tonight!". *grumble* "Ne, ne... I'm kinda hungry!". You raised your head and met his eyes. "I see.. I'll go to grab something to eat. Remember, don't left your seat, okay?". *nod* He then leave to buy some foods.

#_#_#_#

"Where? Where am I? Nii.. Nii-san, where are you?!" .You looked at your surroundings in confusion. You can felt that your heartbeats rising. You clutched your mini bear close to you. *panic* You searched around, hoping that you can meet Satomi but failed. "Nii-san... I'm scare...".

A lot of adults looking at you, sympathetically. "Oh my, what a little girl doing here, alone?". "Are you lost, dear?". A group of young women approached you. "I... I...". "Come, follow us.. We'll help you to find your family,little girl,". One of them extended their hand. Although they mean no harm, but for a little girl like you, you felt distrust.

*fear* "N-No..NO!". Once again, you ran away to unknown direction while closing your eyes. "Wa-Wait! Don't run!"."Nii-san, Nii-san.. Nii-san! Please save me!!! I'm scare!!!". You stop running when you reached your limit. You gasped for air. When you finally had calmed down, you turned around only to find that you already far away from the site. "Where..I... am...?".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Another boring chapter. Sorry, I'd tried my best to write something that can impress Readers-chan.. but stuff happened.
I was supposed to publish it last week but I lost my motivation.. So.. sorry. Thanks for your patience with my inconsistent actions...