Graduation Day (2)

Sweets shop...

"Jann~ We're here~". Satomi turned off the engine. "Here?" "Un! Come, let's go inside,". You analysed the building. It was an old building with classic English style. The building painted in creme and peach colour which gave you sentimental vibe. You stood static in front of it. "Wow... It's amazing,". "My Love?". "I-I'm coming!".

Once you opened the door, you're greeted with sweet and pleasant scents. The scents came from freshly baked goods such as cakes, cookies and breads. There were also different sections for Japanese traditional confections or also known as wagashi. You looked around the shop with awe.

"Irasshaimasu,". A voice snapped you out of your awe. It's a middle-aged woman. She gave both of you, her kind smile. "Ah.. Sorry for intrusion!". You quickly bowed to her. She waved her hands, "No need to do that, young girl. I'm honoured to have you as my customers,".

She went to the counter, "So, what did you need?". "We came here to buy some cakes,". Satomi said on your behalf. "Oh, cakes? You can go there. We got a varieties of cakes,". She pointed to cake section.

"Huh? Where you're going?". You asked Satomi. "I'm going to buy some wagashi,". "But, what about cake?". Satomi patted your shoulder, "I leave it to you. Since we're going to celebrate your graduation,". "O-Okay,". Satomi went to the wagashi section.

#_#_#_#

10 minutes later...

You stared at the cakes with mouth watering. "Which one I should choose? All look good and delicious!". "(Y/N)-chan? You're not done, yet?". You shifted your gaze to Satomi. He's holding a tray of wagashi. He placed the tray on the counter, "I'll take these,".

After that, Satomi approached you.*giggle* "Sorry, I didn't know what to pick,". "It's fine . Let's choose together, okay?". "Un!". Both of you surveyed the cakes. Not long after that , you had narrowed the choices down to two.

"So.. all left are classical chocolate cake and this sexy looking strawberry cake, huh?". Satomi placed his fingers on his chin."What do you think? Chocolate or strawberry?". *startle* "Eh... Umm...". Once again you looked at those two final cakes. "Urgh...".

"Argh.. Please choose one, Darling!". You decided to leave the decision to Satomi. *confuse*. "Eh? But it's for your-". " I don't care. I can't decide it! Both of them are my favourite!". You cut his lines.

Satomi giggled, "How cute~ She reminded me of the past,". He covered his mouth to hide his playful smile, "Then, let's buy both,". "Huh?". You tilted your head, "Both?". "Yes. If you can't decide, then why don't we buy both? It solved the problem,".

"It's settle. We'll buy these two,". Satomi took the cakes and went to counter, followed by his wife. The owner, that middle-aged woman laughed as she watched the scene. "Sorry, I didn't intend to laugh at my customers. But, you two reminded me of my little customers,".

She began her story while packing the goods, "A long time ago, a pair of kids always visited to my shop. A little girl with her older brother. The ways both of you acted, reminded me of them,".

*sigh* "I wonder what happened to them. Sorry that you had to listen to this old woman,". She finished packed the goods. Satomi paid for the price.

*shook head* "It's fine, Madam!". She smiled, "Here you go. Thanks for visiting my shop,". She bowed at both of you. "You're welcome. We'll came again.... Obaa-chan,". Satomi grinned meaningfully as his amethyst eyes met the owner's eyes.

The owner widened her eyes before returned the smile, "That young man... really,".

#_#_#_#