Fateful Night

(A/N): WARNING! It contain.. uh.. Idk if it lemon or lime? Feel free to skip if you're feeling uncomfortable. Don't worry, I had done my best to be considerate...

#_#_#_#

"I think I'm ready. All left is...". You stared at the dress which you threw on the bed. It's a dress that the twins and Minami chose for you. They said it suit you very well... and it's effective to make man swoon over you. You touched it. "So soft". It made of silk and easily can be tear up."D-Do I... really ne-need to wear this?". *blush* . You gulped your saliva.

"This dress.. isn't show too much skin, right?". You glanced at your dress. Long black dress, which kinda fit for you, especially around your curves. No sleeves and slit which reveal one of your bare thigh. It's totally not your taste however, "I'll do my best! For Satomi-chan's sake!".

#_#_#_#

After concert...

"O tanjoubi omedetou!". They cheered for their oldest member. "Minna, arigatou!". They talked for a while before start drinking some sake. Satomi didn't take part because he rarely drink. Actually he can't handle the alcohol well and everyone knew about this matter. As the result, everyone began to tease him because he's acting tsundere.

"You didn't drink, Satomi-kun?". Riinu offered him to drink. "Nah, I pass,". Satomi declined the offer. They're having a small birthday party for Satomi right after his live. "Eh~ Come drink with us~ You're no fun, Sato-chan~". Said Jel who already drunk. "Oi, Jel-kun. You're... already drunk~". Said Colon.

"Talk about yourself, Colon-chan!". Root squeezed the drunk Colon's cheeks. He then took a sip."Are you sure you're not going to drink? It's good tho,". Nanamori asked him. "Hai!". *fidget* Satomi's feeling nervous. The purplette became aware of his older's odd behaviour, "Were you thinking of (Y/N)?". "It's all written on your face, Sato-chan,". He tried to hide his grin.

Satomi winced at his question, "Umm...". *stare* The other gave smirk to him before burst into laughs. "I see~ What a big deal~". Root cracked Satomi's back hard, repetitively. Pachin!!! Satomi howled in pain, "Oi,Root! My back!!!". "What a strong force. No wonder Jel-kun was complaining about him too,".

*creak* "...". "Root-chan, don't do that!". Nanamori carefully dragged Root from Satomi. He then told Satomi to leave, "Go, Sato-chan. Go to your love!". "Eh? How about-". "It's fine! Riinu and I'll take care of them!".

"Ah! Root-kun! Please put down the sake bottle! You're completely drunk!". Riinu tried to calm Root who clumsily swinging the sake bottle. In other hand, Jel already passed out while Colon talked to himself, "I wanna eat girl too~ Jealous~ Satomi-kun's lucky~".

*awkward laugh* "Ahaha... I think we'll make it... somehow,". Nanamori pushed Satomi, "Just go, okay? Be a man!". "Un! Arigatou, Naa-kun!". Satomi leave them. He rubbed his back. "But, really... Pachin is a real deal..I think I might break one or two bones,".

#_#_#_#

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! You opened the door, "Ha-i? Uh,". Satomi was at the door, staring at you. *stun* The situation went for a few minutes. "Etto... tadaima,". Satomi scratched the back of his neck. He's having hard time to adjust his eyes to look at you.

"O-okaeri, Dar-Darling,". You shuttered. You looked at the floor. *quiet* You felt uncomfortable with the silence. "Ano!". "Eh?". Both of you said simultaneously. "I-I'll take a quick shower,". "O-Okay...". Satomi went to the bathroom.

"The way he's staring at me, it's really embarrassing!". You covered your face. "Man, she's looking gorgeous and.. daring! Her aura is totally different than usual,". Satomi calmed down himself. He clutched his chest. "It's gonna be a long night!". Both of you thought of the same thing.