Ice Breaker

On the way to your home...

"Ano ne,". You called Satomi who's focusing on his drive. "Yes?". He glanced at you for a few milisec before focused on the road. "Umm... What should I address you? I meant, since we're going to marry...". You fidgeted.

Satomi hid his smile, "She's trying to adapt herself for our future,". "Oh that? You can call me whatever you want,". You slightly nodded although you knew he can't see it.

"The-Then... Can I call you, Dar-Darling? You see, I watched a soap opera where 'Darling' was used by a girl to express her feelings affectionately,". You became talkactive as you felt more comfortable around him.

Apparently, you're doing 'ice breaker' session to break the wall between both of you. You wanted to know more about him as you'll be his wife in near future.

"Darling? It's sound fine~ I told you earlier, I'm fine with whatever you call me, My Love~". "Actually, it's kinda turn  me on tho~ Be patience, will you?". Guh!

Satomi tried to keep his focus. "My-My Love?". "Yeah, I'll call you, My Love since you're truly my one and only love,". Satomi confessed, sincerely.

You looked outside through the window. You wanted to calm your unstable heartbeats, "Why my heart's racing when I heard those words? And why my face felt hot?". Those feelings were new to you. You never experienced it before.

However, you didn't hate that feelings. In fact, you loved it. That feelings brought you warmth, "It's similar when I met him for the first time and when he made cute pose. Could it be.. uh, I don't know. I better keep these feelings aside for now,".

"Were you thinking of something?". Satomi's question brought you back in the car. "She's spacing out for a long time, but I can tell what's on her mind,".

"Ah..". You jolted when Satomi caught you spacing out. "I...". A bulb lit on your head, "Ne, how did you got driving license? Aren't you still high schooler, like me too?". You felt relieved when you managed to change the subject.

Your questions received big laugh from him, wwwwwwwwwww. You automatically stared at him. His laugh was so beautiful and lively that it amazed you. You can felt that he emitted positive energy as he laughed, "If I were to describe his laugh... then it probably will be...". "Angel Laugh?". Those words unconsciously escaped from your mouth.

"Huh? Were you saying something?". Satomi stopped laughing. "No-Nothing!". You blushed so hard when you realized what you're saying.He smirked, "I can heard you, (Y/N)-chan,". Satomi kept his calm composure.

You puffed your cheeks, "Muu~ You didn't answer my question yet,". *Laugh* Satomi poked your cheeks. *startle* "What are you doing?". He titled his head, "Poking your cheeks?". "Did I crossed my boundary?".

"You hate it?". "Am I making her angry?". "You shouldn't do that! This car will easily lose control and hit something!". You scolded him and mumbled, "Well, it's not like I hate it,".

"Ahh... as I thought, She mad because of something else... There's no way, she will get angry to me.. not even I die,".

"Actually,I'm a lot older than you. Can you guess?". "A lot older? Then, you're not high schooler?". He nodded, "Yes, actually that uniform was one of my stage outfits,". His statements made you curious, "Perhaps, you're an actor?". Bzz!

"Wrong! Actually, I'm a singer. To be specific, I'm an Utaite. Had you ever heard it before?". "Ehh??!!! U-Utaite?! The community where 98% of its singers cover their face? I knew about it but never listen to or follow any of them,". You answered honestly.

"Good! I wanna be the first Utaite that you'll listen to and follow. By the way, I'm 26,". "Oh? Okay,". Your brain stopped functioning, "Wait, WHAAATTT?!!".

#_#_#_#

"Where are we going?". You asked him when you noticed that he took different way from your house. "To my parent's house. You still didn't have school tomorrow,right? I wanna inform our matter to them,". Satomi explained his motive to you.

"Eh? But..". "No but! I'm the one who approached you first. I'll convince my parent to accept you~ No matter what.". Without you realized, his eyes glowing darker for a blink. You rolled your eyes, "Up to you,".

Both of you reached his parent's house. He's about to knock the door when you tugged his sleeve,"What's wrong?". Satomi looked at you, who's shorter than him.

"What're you going to tell your parent? What'll they think when they suddenly receive a daughter-in-law? Will they think I'm bad girl?". You 'attacked' him with a ton of questions.

Instead of answering your questions, he grinned, "Leave it to me! Just wait and see~". He knocked the door and a middle-aged couple appeared.

"Ah! Look, Honey, our daughter-in-law already here!". Exclaimed the woman. "Calm down yourself, Sweetheart... You gonna scare her,". Said the man.

"You must be (Y/N)-chan, right? You already grown up so much!". She hugged you. "Eh?". Your mind was puzzled. "Come inside!". They treated you nicely for a whole day.

Satomi informed them about his plans and luckily, they didn't object it. You're glad because they accepted you even though you're still a student.

But, you felt that there's something off, "Why Satomi-chan didn't inherit any genes of his parent's hair and eyes colour? Maybe, he dyed his hair and wore contact lenses? Or inherit it from his ancestor? Well, it doesn't really matter. What's important is our new life,".

#_#_#_#