Sweet Date~

Saturday...

"A date with (Y/N)- chan.. Well, it's not the first time we're on the date, right? Yet, why I'm fidgeting like crazy?". Satomi waited for you, nervously. He glanced at his watch. Then, he fixed his hair and his clothes to make sure everything in good condition.

Finally, at last... Satomi heard voice that he waited for. "Ah... Gomene, Darling. I.. am.. late,". *pant*. You tried to catch your breaths. "Phew...". "Nah, you're... not late,". Satomi's eyes looked nowhere but you.

His eyes totally locked on you. "This breathtaking scenery... This figure... Ah... Such a beautiful,". "Umm.. Darling?". Satomi realized that he's staring at you all the time. "Sorry, I'm not intended to stare at you.. But, you're already captive my sight,". His words made you flattered. "I'm not that good looking, you know,".

You looked at your appearance. A (f/c) flowery blouse that made from cotton, contrasted to your plain long skirt. You wore some accessories like a small pastel coloured bow that attached to your head and a necklace with heart shaped pendant. Since you're not a makeup lover, you just simply applied clear lip gloss to brighten your face.

"Urgh! I should not listened to those twin. What am I? A kid?". You whimpered in your heart. "Maybe the other think so.. But, for me, no word can describe your beauty, My Love. The everyday you already cute but the you, who stand in front of me right now.. is the cutest!". Satomi took a tuft of your long  silky (h/c) hair and kissed it.

*blush*. Your face went pink, "A-Arigatou for your compliments,". He sure knew how to make your heart skip a beat.Satomi chuckled, "You're welcome... Shall we go now?".He outstretched his hand. "Sure! Where we're going to?". *flinch*. Satomi's playing with his fingers. "About that... I haven't decide it yet.. Tee hee~".

You gave him 'Are you kidding me?' expression. Satomi pouted, "Don't look at me like that! Hmph!". He crossed his arm, "Act-Actually, I'm fine wherever we're going... As long I'm with the person that I love!". "As long I'm with the person that I love!". That sentence kept echoing in your mind.

Pfft... "I wonder what'll you do if you're not with me...". You mumbled under your breath. "Huh?". "Nothing! Let's go!". You grabbed his arm. "Where we're going?". "If we're talking about date, it must be amusement park!". Fufufu~ You dragged him to the nearest amusement park.

#_#_#_#

10 mins before...

"Ne.. Are you sure that it's fine to spy on someone's date?". Minami asked the Amamiya's twins. They're watching you from far distance. "Well.. To tell the truth, it's not good. But, this is (Y/N)- chan that we're talking about!". Rika explained while Risa just agreed to her older's statement.

"But-". "No but! Aren't you eager to see our beloved girl made her moves?". "Fine!". Minami gave up. They waited for you to arrive. "Ah, here she is!". "That's her boyfriend? How cute!" "As I thought, she's looking good in that outfit!" Kyaaa~. "Syuuh! Can you lower down your voices!". Minami silenced the overreacted twins.

"Sorry!". *sigh* "Like really? We're going to spy on them for a whole day?". The reason Minami with the twins because she worried if they will create chaos and interrupted you. She prayed that the twins will give up on their nonsense ideas and returned home.

"Minami, hurry up! You're leaving behind!". "I'm coming!". "Huh? I thought I see familiar people,". 

#_#_#_#

At the same time...

Wwwwwwww Jel and Colon bursted into laughs. "Colon-chan... Jel-kun.. Your voices,". Nanamori gave death glare at them. Both of them apologized to him. *inhale*. They finally able to stop laughing.

Yes! They laughed when they saw their older one acted like pure maiden. "By the way, Naa-kun.. why we're here?". Asked the curious yellowhead. "Is that obvious? We're spying on Satomi-kun and (Y/N)!". The redhead answered, on the behalf of their leader.

OoO... "But.. What with these clothes?! Care to explain, Naa-kun?". Colon screeched. They were wearing some samurai-like outfits, kimono. They also brought katana with them. Luckily, the spring around the corner that they didn't feel cold. But, wearing clothes like these, will attract more people, right?

Syuuh! "We're in disguise! Of course we'll wear something like this! Besides, these are my family's  inheritance!". Nanamori said, proudly. His explaination made the others froze.

"Wait... Did he said 'family's inheritance' or it just I'm misheard?". "Nah, you're not the only one,". "So, the rumour about he's a yakuza is true?"."...". They communicated through 'telepathy'.

"Ne, Naa-kun.. Eh, Naa-kun?". They finally 'returned to the Earth'  when they spotted none of their leader. "Ah! Asoko!". Riinu pointed to the direction of Nanamori. He already far from them. To be precise, he already inside the amusement park while they still on the outside.

"Matte, Naa-kun!!!". The 'children' chased after their 'mom', who enthusiast of 'his eldest son and daughter-in-law'. "Naa-kun sure can be a great mother, someday!".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Happy Lunar New Year!!!🎆🎉 Hope this year will be better than before...
Psst: I love Naa-kun and the children part so much wwwwww.