Birthday Concert

Concert Venue...

"Wow, there are a lot of people here!". You looked inside the area with awe. *tonk* "Ouch!". "Of course, who do you think your husband is?". Minami softly whacked your head with pamphlets."I know... but, still I'm impressed!". "No wonder he's being forceful last night,".

#_#_#_#

Previous night...

"My Love, here!". Satomi's jiggling the ticket in front of you. "What's this?". You took them. "Ticket for my concert!". "Eh? You wanted me to go there?". You raised your eyebrows.

"Of course!". He looked really happy. "Thanks but no thank,". You returned the ticket to him. Satomi saddened, "But why?". Your action made him hurt.

"You didn't need to go through the trouble for me. I'm just fine by supporting you afar,". "There's no need for me to go actually. Besides, I don't wanna be nosy,". "I hope you understand it,".

"Hurmm,".Satomi placed his hand on his chin and pretended to think, "I bet she's thinking of not being nosy. It's (Y/N)-chan after all. No! I have to be strict!". "What say you?" You waited for his reply.

"No!". "Eh?". Satomi took the ticket and placed it on your palm. "I still want you to go there,". "But-" . You wanted to protest. "Not buts, (Y/N). This is an O.R.D.E.R. Or perhaps, you wanted to be disobedient wife? ".

Satomi threatened you."Uguu... Fine. I'll go,". "Yatta~ Mission completed~ I'm looking forward to see you there!". You smiled as you watched his action.

"I wonder why fans called you Otona-poi,". You're talking to yourself. However, Satomi can heard it. *smirk* "Ara~ You wanted to know the reason?".

"Eh-?!".Bam! Satomi slammed the wall, which trapped you in his arms. "E-Etto...". You tried to avert your eyes from make contact with his dreamy amethyst eyes.

He lowered his body a bit so he can matched with your height. "Huh? Are you scare?". "I-I'm no-not scare of you!". You stuttered. The truth was your heart's thumping loudly that your chest almost burst!

"Heh~ Really? I won't go easy on you, you know? Once I have the opportunity, you have no idea what I'll do to you~". Satomi teased you.

He leaned forward to you. You closed your eyes, prepared for every action that he'll take. Instead of kissing you, he blew to your ears,made you felt tingled. You slightly blushed."Eh?". He released you.

You looked at him with confused expression. "Wwww... Your face is priceless, www.. You're thinking I'm going to kiss you, right? Or perhaps, you want something else?". Your face dipped in red, "I-I'm not thinking anything!".

Satomi laughed, "So, she already knew~ Fufufu~". You crossed your arms, "You're meanie!". "Gomen, gomen. Here,". He gave you additional ticket. "What for?".

"Well, you never been to the concert before, right? I think it's a wise idea to bring your friend... What was her name? Tanaka-san, eh? Woah?!". You hugged him, "Arigatou, Satomi-chan! You're the best!". "He really concerned of me!".

"She's really happy... Thank goodness," Satomi smiled.  He returned the hug, "You're always welcome,(Y/N),".

#_#_#_#

"(Y/N)- chan?". Minami called you when she saw you stared at the ceiling for a long time. "Uh.. sorry, I'm kinda spacing out,". You apologized to Minami.

Minami shook her head with smile plastered on her face. She looked at her watch, "Hey, we still have... like 2 hours before the event start. What should we do to kill the time?".

"That...". Kyaaa~♡ A group of girls squealed. "You're lucky!". "Mou~ I wanna his special design too!". "Yoshi! I gonna buy his merchandise more!". The girls went to their destination.

"What's with that commotion?". "Don't know.. Probably because of merchandise?". Minami busy with her phone."Merchandise? What so special about it?". *Facepalm* "Uh, I forgot that this is the first time you're going to event like this, right?".*nod*

Minami began to explain, "Well, usually they will produce some limited edition merchandise for events like this. And each merchandise has special design. The merchandise is a bit pricey tho,".

She paused then continued, "But, for a die-hard fan, they'll keep buying it until they get that special design to complete their collections. That's how they make money, I guess?".

"OoO... Then let's buy some!". You took her hand. Her explaination caught your interest. "I think I wanna have some of Satomi's merchandise too. It's a limited edition plus this event only held occasionally!".

"Eh? But the lines are long!". "As you told earlier, this is my first time in this event, so I wanna experience these things too!". *sigh* "Up to you. But, I'll just accompany you, okay?". *giggle* "Arigatou!".

#_#_#_#

Time skip...

Satomi was busy checking the messages which he got from his beloved Sutopuri's members. All of them were wishing him all the best. "Ganbatte, Satomi-kun!". "Do your best!". "We will hold birthday party for you after this!". "No need to do that. Aren't he's going to spend time with (Y/N) tonight?". "I forgot,".

They sent smirk emojis to him. "Hohoho.. Good luck with that too, Lion!". "Don't break (Y/N) okay?". "Please control your lust, pervert!". "wwwww,". "Oi! You guys...". "Lion's already here~". Satomi shook his head. He decided to silent his phone. Then, he drank some water to relief the tension until...

Knock! Knock! A staff opened the door, "Satomi-san, it's almost the time to begin the concert. If you want, you may go to the backstage now,". He informed Satomi. "Oh? Please wait for few minutes. Thank you for informing me,". He thanked the staff as the staff leave.

Then, a few more staffs approached him to fix his outfits and gave final touch to his appearance. "You're done, Satomi-san,". "Do your best!". "Thank you and I will!". Satomi wore cap. He then took the prop, "Now I'm ready. Let's have some fun~ ". He went to the stage with high enthusiasm.

#_#_#_#