New Morning

Morning...

Satomi woke up only to smell something aromatic. It came from the kitchen. He noticed none of your existence who laid beside him on previous night.

His lips curved into smile as he's having the thoughts of you, "Ah... She's probably prepare some breakfast for me? How cute~". He got up, took a quick shower and prepared himself. After that, he went straight to the kitchen while hummed happily.

#_#_#_#

Kitchen...

You're frying omelette when someone wrapped their hands around your waist. "Woah?!". "Ohayou, My Love~". Satomi rested his head on your shoulder. "O-Ohayou, Darling. You made me startled! Don't surprise me like that!".

"wwwww... Gomene~". Satomi tightened his grip, which made you hardly move."Umm... Can you step aside?". "No~pe~". *sigh* "Please? Are you that hungry? I almost done,".

You turned to him. Satomi nodded while making puppy face, "Un! I'm reaaaaally hungry. You're slow,". He almost resembled pufferfish as he pouted. "Come closer,". "Eh?". Satomi obediently followed your order curiously, "Maybe she wanna give good morning kiss? Or head pat? Aww~".

However, his little 'dream' shattered, "Itai! Itai!". You squeezed his cheeks roughly, "Whose fault is it that I'm slow to prepare our breakfast?". *piss off*. You scolded him and squeezed until his squishy cheeks turned red. You released him. Satomi rubbed his burning cheeks, "Gomenasai. Onee-san is scaaaary~". He said in childish tone.

*burst to laugh*. "What's with that honorific? I'm not your big sis- Hmph?!". "Got you!" chu~♡ Satomi took chance and kissed you out of blue. "You still naive, (Y/N)-chan~". *speechless* "I-I..". Both of you smelled something unpleasant. "Did you smell something burning?". "Ah! Speaking of which...".

You looked at the pan and instantly realized that you burned the omelette. "Oh no! The omelette!".You panicked whereas Satomi just laughed."Mou!!!!! Satomi-chaaaan is iiidiooott!!!". wwwwwwwwww

#_#_#_#

School...

*pant* "We... did.. it... The bell.. doesn't... ring yet,". You caught your breaths. You managed to arrive at school before the first bell ring. "It's all your fault, Darling!". You turned to your side.

The pinkette didn't feel any guilty. He busy with his phone, "What? You should thank me because I drive you to school,". "Iya! If you're not distracting me and staring at me for whole breakfast, I'll arrive faster!". "That's because your figure 'attracted' me. Those red marks,".

Satomi shook his head, trying to shake off his thoughts. *Laugh* "wwww...You're still mad? Okay, okay. I admitted that it's my fault. wwww... Will you forgive me?". "I wanna keep on teasing her but.. I can't take the risk. She'll grow to hate me, probably,". "Nope!".

You're about to leave as he pulled you to him. *pretend to be cold* "What? If you're asking to forgive you, then it's a.. no..". Satomi fixed your uniform and kinda messy hair, "Here, you're done, My Love!". He then pecked your forehead, "Have a nice day, (Y/N)-chan,".

doki!doki! His actions melted your heart, "A-Arigatou,". You said shyly. "You're welcome,". Satomi's smile as bright as sunshine. "The-Then, Ittekimasu,". "Un! Itterasshai,". You quickened your pace as you grabbed your chest, "If this keep going on, I'll die from heart disease! He's too cute!!!!! Mou~ That's unfair Satomi-chan!".

"I think I forgot something..". Satomi tried to remember," Ah, (Y/N)-?! Gaah!". Someone bumped into Satomi which made both of them lost balance and fell. His books and papers fell off on the ground "Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!". The boy panicked and began to collect them.

Satomi helped him, "Here. Be careful, boy,". The younger kept bowed to him while apologizing, "Thank you. I'm sorry! I'm sorry!". "Nah, it's fine. Raise your head, boy,". Then, their eyes met each other, "Eh? Satomi-san?". "Aizawa...kun?". Before they open their mouths, Riiingggg!!!! The bell interrupted them, "Ah! I'm sorry. I have to go! Thank you for helping me, Satomi-san!". Aizawa leave in hurry.

Satomi stood in confusion, "Well, nevermind. I better go- Uh?". He noticed that a small notebook laid on the ground, "It must be his. I'll return it later,". He took the book. Somehow, Satomi accidentally tripped which made the book opened. He unintentionally read the content, "Eh? Ehh? EEEEEHHHH?????!!!!".

#_#_#_#

Recess...

"Here,". "Ouch!Ouch!Ouch!". You felt sting as Minami pasted the plasters on red spots, hickey. Both of you were in the washroom. "Seriously, you should hide these love marks or else bad rumours about you will spread in the school,".

*nervous* "Re-Really? It's that bad?". *sigh* "Well, I know you did nothing wrong.. but you know, people will think that you're doing immoral thing,". "Aaahhh.... I see,". Her words burnt into your mind. "I'll be more careful after this!".

"Hai. I'm done,". Minami had finished pasted all the plasters. "Arigatou, Minacchin! For these plasters and your advice earlier,". You expressed your gratitude with sincere smile. "You're welcome,". "Let's grab some food!".

"Wait!" "Huh? What's wrong?".*hesitate* She scratching her arm, "I know it's a private matter but.. did he 'treat' you well on previous night?". You titled your head with your turning dust pink cheeks, "O-Of course! There's no need to worry,".

"Is that so? Well, forget it. Let's go to the cafeteria,". Both of you went to the cafeteria with mixed feelings. "What a weird question... Minacchin probably worried about me,". "I'm glad that Satomi-san 'treated' her well but... somehow... I got bad feelings. Hope my hunch is wrong,".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Finally, a new chapter after 2 weeks without update T_T. I'm sorry. I'm busy with my exams and school camp. It's so exhausting.

Currently, I'm on one week school break when the Covid-19 suddenly outbreak in my country. So, our Prime Minister announce that all the school close until 31st of March.

Please be safe, everyone. I'll take the opportunity to write as much as I can. Thank you for your support. It's already reached 1k reads!!!