Birthday Concert (2)

Backstage...

"It's time, Satomi-san. Are
you ready?". The staff asked him for the last time. *clear throat* "Yeah... Bring it on!".

#_#_#_#

Meanwhile...

Both of Minami and you already sat on the seats. Your seat right in the middle, where you can view the whole stage.The seats are only available on the second floor. On the first floor, people just stand. However, they didn't mind it as long as they able to see their beloved Utaite in front of them.

As you can see, over than half of the audiences were teenager girls or young women. But, it didn't mean that there were no teenager boys and young men there. All waiting for Satomi to make his entrance, patiently while waving their paper fans and light sticks in the air.

Not long after that, colourful smoke came out from the stage. The fans started to shout. "Oh? Minnachin! It's already started!". You pointed to the stage, excitedly. "I know, I know. Geez, calm down, okay?". *chuckle* "Gomene, I'm kinda overjoy,". Both of you focused on the stage again.

The background music played. "Thanks for the wait. Are you ready to be tortured, my slaves?!". The fans replied, "OMG!!!". "Yes!!!". "Anything for you!!!". Even the guys also screamed, fanatically. *sweatdrop*. "Mi-Minacchin..". You turned to her. She was left astonished by the scene.

Satomi appeared out of the smoke and started to sing. He looked so hot by wearing black peaked cap with golden line around its visor. It matched with his black military-like uniform and white gloves. Satomi wore boot and carried sword with him. He gave dictator... more like sadistic dictator atmosphere around him.

Satomi sang Ikkitousen passionately however his voice kinda disturb you.It totally different from his usual soft husky voice. "E-Etto... it su-supposed to be motivation song, right?".Minami rubbed her cheek, "Well, if you think in positive way,"."Yet, why his voice.. ki-kinda-". "Lewd?". *nod* "Umm, he covered the Vocaloid song after all.. So, it's normal to has misleading tone,".

"Okay...". You decided to keep silence and enjoyed the song. Still, his unusual tone made your heart skip a beat. Especially when he sing the climax part,

YOU WOULD BE FUCKIN' CRAZY!!!

kokoro yuku made
GO AHEAD genkai wa nai owari naku
TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN
YOU GONNA FIGHT
ari to arayuru sube de
ah ah ah ah ah
omoi no mama kechirashi
IT'S FINE

mezasu no wa motto ue e
kenmei na LIVE
nando datte
TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU DIE
hajike tobi sō na shōdō o
ah ah ah ah ah
me no mae ni
tachihadakaru subete ni
ima kaihō

Satomi stick out his tongue, when the instrumental part kicked in. He made erotic pose which made everyone included guys turned crazy! He continued to sing.

mukaete ageru COME ON
tekagen wa shinai kamo
kitai ijou no taiou
kawaigatte ageru
kimi ga te ni shita sainou tojikomete iru dainou
ijitte age mashou
COME ON
honshou saa
WAKE UP NOW!!!

The last part hit you so hard. You can felt that your soul sleep for eternity. His voice finally woke you up, telling you to fight for your own sake and ignore the bad mouths."Satomi-chan...". Without you realized, he already finished sang the song. He then continued to sing another songs.