Old Photos?

Time skip...

"Since I got nothing to do, I'm going to do the house chores ! Fighting!!!". You're fired up to do the house chores. You decided to clean the house first. Satomi was out, attended his usual meeting with Sutopuri.

"Actually I kinda hope that he'll spend time with me tho. But, nevermind... Darling's busy with his birthday concert preparation, after all. I shouldn't be selfish!".

The reason why you got nothing to do because you're already sat for your final exam. Since you're in the last year, particularly you didn't have examinations anymore. Except entrance examinations for universities or colleges which varies, depend on individual choice.

That's because, the students will graduate in next April. After that, they're allow to further their studies if they want or just search for job. Technically, you're going to be a member of society, right after you graduate.

As for your future plans, you decided to bring that topics to Satomi later. You wanna hear his opinions, whether you should further your studies or start working. Or just be a fulltime housewife and serve him. After all, Satomi's older than you and he frequently gave life advices to his listeners.

Not long after you started the cleaning, you decided to clean the store. The store was very dirty. It covered with dust and spider webs. You rarely step your feet inside the store, as you know nothing valuable place there.

And Satomi also warned you not to do so.But, somehow... you're drawn by curiosity to enter that room. As you step in, you're shivered. Your heartbeats rose for unknown reasons. "What's this feeling? It's so cold here,". You felt unease. However, it didn't stop you to go further.

*gulp* You shook off your negative thoughts and continued your main reason, cleaning. Fortunately, you didn't countered any extraordinary or strange occurrence there. "As I thought, nothing weird here. I better prepare lunc-?!" Buk!

You accidently tripped over an old box when you're about to exit the room. The box's contains spilled out and shattered on the floor "Oh, no! I have to... Eh, what's this?". It took your interest. It turned out to be tattered envelopes with... "Photos?". You investigated the photos... and you found something that shocked you, "...".

"Is that me?". Your hand's trembling, "And-?!".

#_#_#_#

That night...

"Hey, everyone. Satomi's here!". Satomi started his livestream by greeting his listeners, energetically. "How are you doing? I hope you're fine!". A thousands of words and emojis appeared on his screen, which he barely could read all. Those were replies from his listeners.

"I see. Before we start, I wanna remind you about my concert! Aren't you all hype?!". Again, he got countless replies. Satomi started talking. As usually, he received a lot of questions, seeking for his advices.

"You see... When I'm about your age, I-". Knock! Knock! He was interrupted by knocking, "Ah! Please wait for a while,". Satomi said to his listeners. "Come in!". The door was opened, and there standing a figure that he loved, you.

"Ano... Are you busy?". You asked him. *shook head* "Nope. Even if I'm busy, I'll find time for you, My Love,". Satomi said sweetly. He totally forgot to volume down his computer that his listeners can hear the conversation.

"Hontou?". "Yes,". *silence*  You're fidgeting, feeling hesitant. Satomi noticed your odd behaviour, "What's wrong? Do you wanna ask me something?". "Something off about (Y/N)-chan tonight. What it could be?". He concerned of you.

"I...". "I actually wanna ask him about the photos but... I'm scare if he'll think me as busybody. Plus, he looked tired. Maybe I'll save it later,". You changed your mind. "Nothing actually! I just wanna check on you, Darling,". Satomi raised his brow,"Are you sure?".

"Un! Oyasumi, Satomi-chan!". You're about to close the door when he called you, "Chotto matte!". "Uh? What's the matter?".  Satomi pointed to his lips, "You forgot it!". You blushed when you knew what he wanted, "Umm...".

chu~♡ You closed your eyes as you gently pressed your lips on his. "That's enough. Oyasumi...". You ran to the bedroom, feeling embarrassed. "Fufufu~ Kawaii! She's getting better, I guess?".

Satomi turned back to his computer when he realized that his listeners heard him. *facepalm*  "Shoot! I forgot to mute the speaker!". "Oh my goodness!" "Satomi-kun, who's she?". "Your girlfriend?". He got 'attacked' by his listeners. They demanded for his answers.

"Well... I guess there's no need to hide from them. (Y/N)- chan is going to graduate after all,". "Hai! Hai! I'll answer your questions one by one!". *deep breath* "Well, you're not wrong. She's My Love, my special person in my life. Sorry, but I can't reveal her yet.  I wanna make announcement. I had known her for a long time,".

*pause* "And she's my wife,". His statements made his listeners in surprise! "Aww, I missed my chance!". "What a lucky girl!" "I'm green of envy!". Even they're heartbroken, they still congratulated him and wished for his happiness.

Satomi spent the night by talking to his listeners.

#_#_#_#

Bedroom...

You laid on the bed while staring at the photos. Something's bugging your mind. "There's no doubt that the girl in the photos is me... but how did these photos in the store? Did Papa or Mama gave it to Satomi-chan?". Well, it's not strange if they gave the photos.

What weird was... "Who's the older boy in the photos? And why there were scribblings on his face in every single photos? As if...". "Something was hidden from me?". You went sleep with puzzling mind.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): As I promised, new chapter tonight!!! Yatta! But the phrase 'serve him' is kinda... adult? Www