Hospital Visit (3)

"What's it?". "Do you love me?". "Eh? Chotto matte,". You quickly searched for your phone and you held it tightly in your hand, "Okay, I'm ready,". You prepared in case if Satomi possessed like that time. "I'll call one of Sutopuri's members if that incident happen again,".

Pfft... "Hahahaha... Daijobou. That will never happen again. Please rest assure, My Love~". Satomi chuckled. "Mou~ This is a serious matter, you know?! You terrified me...". Your voice getting lower. Tears began to form at the corner of your eyes.

Satomi quietened. "I-". "And why did you ask that question?! You should already know the answer! Perhaps, you're doubting that I love you? You're a big baka, Satomi-chan!". You hit his chest.

"Gomene,". Satomi hushed you by hugging you. "I just want confirmation. I didn't meant to make you cry, (Y/N)-chan,". He wiped your tears with his thumb finger. He calmed you down.

"Confirmation? What for?". "Darling must has his reasons. Better listen to him,". "Before you came here, I told Nanamori and the gang about our first meet. And, I suddenly recalled the time after I had long talk with your family,". He continued, "Do you still remember?" You nodded.

"That's why, I wondered if I forced you to marry me. If that so, then I- *slap* "What're you talking about?! Me? Got forced to marry you? Don't make me laugh! If I were forced, then I'll reject it immediately, you know?!". You're furious that you slapped him.

"I... didn't reject you... Because I knew my parent's always made a good choice for me... And... Every single day with you is fun! I'm very happy... I didn't regret that I married you!". You began to sob again. "And yet... Satomi-chan... You... kept talking nonsense!".

"Ahh... I made her cried again... because of my stupid questions...". "You're suck at this,". Satomi heard familiar voice. "Really, you should never born in the first place.. Maybe I should take over your place? That way, (Y/N)- chan will never cry,".

"Urusai!". Satomi shouted while plugged his ears. *startle*. His action surprised you. "Darli-?!" "Whoever you are... I'll never let you steal away (Y/N)- chan from me! She's mine and MINE ALONE!!!!". He screamed loudly. He then talked to himself as if there's someone with him.

Satomi hugged his knees. He didn't looked at you. The air around him was intense. He emitted different aura... "This presence... Don't tell me..". You gulped your saliva, hesitant. "Sa..to..mi..chan? Are you okay?". You mildy tapped his arm.

"Whoa?!". Satomi pulled you towards him. "(Y/N)- chan. I'm truly sorry that I made you cried again and again. Sorry for doubting you. I love you. I really love you! I don't want someone else to have you! Not even your schoolmate... Not even him! I don't wanted to lose you...". He embraced you affectionately.

You can felt warm liquid fell on your shirt. "Satomi-chan.. is crying?". Satomi buried his face on your chest. "Syuuh.. It's fine.. I knew that you got the point.. Sorry for slapping you earlier," You caressed his hair.

"Then, you'll stay with me forever?". He raised his head up, facing your face. *nod* "Promise? You won't tell lie, right? We'll always be forever... and ever.. until death part us?". His glass-like swollen eyes staring deep into yours. He outstretched his pinky finger. You intertwined your pinky finger with his.

"Yes. I promise that I, (Y/N).. will always be with Satomi-chan forever.. unless death part us,". You made pinky promise with him. "But first,".You cupped his teary face with your hands and gently wiped it with handkerchief.

"There, there. Don't cry, okay? Look at your messy face. It ruined your cuteness,". "Well, actually his cuteness level rose higher than usual.. fufufu~♡". "Here, blow your nose,". You helped him to blow his nose. Satomi acted like a little kid that you wanted to protect.

"Let's drop this subject, okay?". *nod* "Yosh! Good boy, good boy,". You managed to persuade him. You patted him. "By the way, do you remember occasion that will happen next month?". A big question mark appeared on Satomi's face. *shook*.

"Silly you... It's your birthday!". Exclaimed you. "Ah.. I forgot,". You his your smile, how can a 27-years-old-to-be man forgot about his own birthday? "You see... This will be the first time we celebrate your birthday.. so...". You paused.

"I was wondering what kind of gift that I gonna buy for you,". Satomi wore 'I see' expression. "Then, you're asking me, my preference or my dream gift?". "Yes!". He held his chin while gave you cunning smile, "Is that so? Anything will be fine?"*nod*

"Then,". He pointed at you. "You,". "Huh?". "I want you as my birthday gift,". Satomi said in whispery voice. "Eh? Me? Aren't you already own me? Besides, I wanna buy something special for you,". You tilted your head, confusingly.

He rubbed his temples then sighed, "You really too dense... What should I do to punish you~". Satomi pretended to think. Pom! "I know! I won't accept any gifts from you... Until you figured out what I meant, okay? Since, I'm being considerate, I'll give you clue. It's about when we're at the cafe with my members,".

"But-". "Not but, okay? Oyasumi, My Love,". *yawn* Satomi gave you a quick peck on your forehead before he dived into Dreamland. You're leave clueless, "Mou! He's always like that...But, if I recall correctly.. Root-san told similar things before. What I supposed to figure out?". You slowly fell aslept.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): I won't able to write frequently in the future... Too many responsibilities in my school life...