Scary Night

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)... (Y/N)-chan... Do... you love... me?". Satomi's on the top of you. Both of his hands were placed beside your head. The blood from his right hand was still running, that it stained the light pink coloured bedsheet.

Basically, he just pinned you down on the bed. Beads of sweats formed on your forehead. "Umm..." "Tell me. You love me, right?". "How did it happened?".

#_#_#_#

Flashback...

You laid your bottom beside Satomi. "Satomi-chan, give me your hand. I'll stop the blood,". You gently took his hand and started your work."Please tell me if you feel pain, okay? I'll be more gentle,". You carefully wiped his hand with wet clean cloth.

The wound was pretty deep. The white clean cloth already changed its colour. Luckily, there's no mirror's pieces sink in that wound. You began to give a lecture. "Are you feel sting? Mou~ You should be more careful,".

"I... punched it,". Satomi said in low tone. "You. DID WHAT?! I meant, why?". No replies from him.*sigh*. "I don't know why you do that. But, please don't repeat your action in the future,okay? Seriously, you made me worried,".

"Is that true?". You smiled sweetly to him, "Of course! Woah?!". Satomi pushed you against the bed, "Satomi-chan?!".

#_#_#_#

Present...

Satomi grinned. "What's this feeling?". You felt uneasy. "This isn't right! Satomi-chan...". "TELL ME,". "Is that my imagination or Darling's hair and eyes became darker?". You became scared that you unable to speak.

When he received none from you, he slowly get up from you. You can't tell his expression. His expression was blank... emotionless like a robot. "Sa-Satomi-chan? What are you doing?".You asked curiously as he's busy searched for something.

Your heart still pumped the blood fast. Somehow, your intuition told you that he up to do something bad. "Who are you? Are you really my beloved husband, Satomi-chan?". Those questions espaced from your mouth unintentionally.

Well, because you know Satomi won't act like this. He's totally different from usual. "Found it,". His monotone voice brought you to the reality. You widened your eyes.

"Hey... Don't tell me... PLEEEEASEEE STOOOOPPPP ITTT!!!". You screamed loudly and ran towards Satomi.

#_#_#_#

Late Night...

Ring!Ring! His phone's ringing. He looked at the screen "A call from Satomi-kun? At 2:56 a.m? What did he want?". Colon lazily picked up the phone, "Urgh... Moshi-moshi? Satomi-kun? What do you want? You better don't tried to prank me,". Colon remembered when Satomi called him in early morning just to do video prank.

"Um.. Co-Colon-san!". A girl's voice spoke. "Oh? (Y/N)? What's wrong? Why it so noisy?". "Co-Colon-san! Ple-Please help me!". You're holding the phone with tremble. Your voice's shaking. "Uh?". "Satomi! He's acting weird!! Ah! Stop it!!". "(Y/N)? Hey, (Y/N)? Are you there?". You dropped the phone on the bed.

"Give.It.To.Me.". You tried your best to take the cutter from Satomi. He's cutting himself. It's scary because the cut got near his wrist closer and closer. "Please stop it! Satomi-chan!". You didn't care if you accidently hurt yourself anymore. As long as you can save him.

Satomi kept cutting. He didn't stop. He kept chanting, "She doesn't love me,". After a few attempts, you managed to take the cutter from him with force. You tried to catch your breaths before you threw it far from both of you.

Your hand's injured and bleed. Satomi didn't moved even an inch. You stared into his eyes. His amethyst colour became dark. There's no shine in it, as if he's soulless. You felt sting but ignored it. What s important right now was Satomi. He's finally calmed down."Phew..". "(Y/N)? Moshi-moshi?".

"Ah! Gomenasai, Colon-san!". You almost forgot that Colon still on the phone. "It's okay. But, what's going on? I heard a loud commotion. Are you okay?". He concerned. Based on what he heard, he knew something really bad had happened.

" Daijobou.. Things are.. going.. fine...Better.. than before," You said in between your breaths. "Really?". Colon asked again to make confirmation. He's really cared about his older partner. "Umm.. Yeah.. except Satomi-chan,". You decided not to keep from him.

"Why?". "He's... He's.. half-conscious. How should I put this? He's not acting like himself... As if.. he's possesses by something,". You explained to Colon. Colon nodded as if you can see him, "I see,". "Then, what should I do?". *sob* You started to cry.

"Eh? Ehhh?! Y-(Y/N).. Do-Don't cry!" Colon began to panicked. He sighed, "Wait for a few minutes. Don't hang up the phone, okay?". "Uh? Colon-san?".

#_#_#_#

5 minutes later...

"(Y/N)? Are you still there?". "Yes! I'm here,". "Good. How's your Satomi-kun?". "Nothing change,". "I see,". Colon unfastened the seat belt after he parked his car at the park. He went out from the car. "What should I do?". You eagerly awaited for his order.

"Listen here, (Y/N). Please place the phone close as you can to Satomi-kun. Don't forget to turn on the speaker. And make sure, stay away from Satomi-kun. Tell me if you're done,". "Uh? Okay,". Even though you felt weird, you followed his order.

"Colon-san, I'm ready,". "Good,". Colon took a deep breath, "I'm doing this because you're always helping me, Satomi-kun,". "OOOOIII, SAAAATOOOMIIII!!! WAAKEEE UUUPPP!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING?!!!". Colon shouted at the top of his lungs. His throat felt little strained.

Colon's high voice shocked you. Shockingly, Satomi plugged his ears. "What's on the earth you're screaming at?!! My ears!". Satomi fully regained his consciousness. "Ugghhh.. It's pain. Huh? Where I am?". He looked confused.

You took the phone and thanked Colon. "It's a small matter. I have to go now. Please take care of him,". He hung up the phone. You approached Satomi, "Darling! You're back!". You hugged him while cried. You really afraid when he became like that.

"What's wrong, My Love...". Satomi didn't remembered what had happened. He didn't wanted to see you cried. His head felt heavy and his vision became blurry. He felt pain around his hand. Warm red liquid blanketed his hand, "Blood? Ah.. I understand it now,". Satomi fainted. "Satomi-chan?!".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): The longest chapter so far. What do you think?