Early Preparations

3 days before live concert...

"Umm... My Love,". Satomi called you. Both of you just had dinner together. "Yes?". *cough* "I hope you already figure out that matter,". "I'm not being forceful, right? Besides, it's not illegal. We're husband-wife after all,".

"Uh? What matter, Darling?". You titled your head. "You know... when you stayed with me at the hospital. We discussed about it, my birthday present. Perhaps, you already forgotten??". You tried to avoid his amethyst eyes.

"Th-That's... How should I put it? I already forgot. Gomene...". You closed your hands together. *sigh* "I see...". Satomi began to frown. "Well, it can't be help. There's still some time left,". "Then, I'll go first, okay?". *nod*. Satomi went to his work room with heavy heart.

Your eyes tailed him. When he disappeared from you sight, you let out sigh of relief,"Gomene Darling, for lying to you. Actually I already knew that matter. However, it too embarrassing! I didn't know how to act around you, you know?!".

You squeezed your cheeks with your hands. It turned pink as you remembered your conversation with your friends... about it.

#_#_#_#

School...

"Umm... Minacchin,". You approached her. "Hai?". "Do you busy after this? I wanna ask you something,". "Nope. Sure, why not. Wait a minute, I wanna buy juices for us,". Minami went to vending machine and purchased some juices.

"...". "So, what do you wanted to ask about?". Minami sat on the chair while handed you a juice box. You thanked her."Ne, do you know about 'it'?". "'It'? What's that?". Minami began to take a sip.

"Umm... It's a gift? I meant, Darling's birthday is around the corner. I asked him what kind of gift that he want,". You gave an explaination. "OoO... Then?". She patiently waited for answer. "He told me that he want me as his gift-?! Mi-Minacchin?!".

*spit*. Minami coughed. She got chocked. "Daijobou?". You panicked. "Yes.. I'm.. fine,". She finally stop coughing. "Just how innocent you are?!". "Like seriously, you didn't know what he meant by?". She asked you.

*shook* Minami pinched her temples, "Honestly, I don't know how to explain it. I think it's better to ask someone else,". "Who?". "You know... The one who always appeared out of nowhere whenever we talk about them,". "Uh... Did you meant, Rika-chan and Risa-chan?".

"Did you called us?". "Woah! You surprised me! Don't just appear like that! Luckily, I don't have heart attack,". Minami scolded the twins. "Hahaha... Sorry about my little sister". Rika apologized on behalf of her younger twin.

"Rika-chan, Risa-chan! Are you free?". "Yes. We heard you called us,". "Did you need something?". You began to tell them the same thing as you told Minami. The twins looked at you with sympathetic eyes. Kyun~ "You really don't know?" "How pure she is,". "Perhaps, you're an angel?".

They patted your head like a little kid. "Ano...". "Yoshi! I'll tell you,". Rika leaned to your ears and whispered,"Actually..." *whisper*. Blood rushed to your face. Your face was red like steamed prawn. "It, it, it...". *froze*.

"Moshi-Moshi? (Y/N)-chan?". Risa waved in front of frozen you. "Oi! You didn't told any indecent things, right?". Minami crossed her arms. "Of course not! I'll never do that to our angel!". Rika defended herself.

"Sorry to shatter your imagination but we have something to do!". Rika took your hand. *pop* "Eh? Were we're going to?". "To make you prepare!". "Ehh?!!!". "Wait! Your bag!". Minami shouted at you. She then followed you too.

All of you didn't noticed that Aizawa overheard your conversation. "So, (l/n)-san... and Satomi-san are going to...". He can felt his heart's aching. "Uh.. what is this uneasiness? Weren't I already gave up on her? No.. don't tell me..". He leave the school with mixed feelings.

#_#_#_#

"What with that sour face, Satomi-kun?". Riinu poked Satomi's face. They realized that the pinkette was rather quiet. "Nothing,". However, his answer didn't convinced them.

"You're not good at lying, Sato-chan,". Jel placed his hand on the older's shoulder. *sigh* "Fine... Do you remember what we discussed at the cafe? Along with (Y/N)- chan?".

*nod* "Then-". "Hahaha!! She didn't figure it out yet?". "Poor you, Satomi-kun. You're being pushy,". Colon and Root cut the sentences. Satomi's eyes were covered by his bangs. He felt embarrassed.

"Colon-chan, Root-chan. It not good to become intruders,". *piss off*  "Argh!!! Gomenasai, Naa-kun!!". Satomi puffed his cheeks, "Hmph!". He ignored the other by focusing on the games. But, he knew that his mind was nowhere in that room...

#_#_#_#

Flashback...

They kept talking for a while until you excused yourself, "Um.. I need to go to washroom,". "Ah, okay. Don't be too long,". Satomi tailed you. "Ahem!". Someone cleared his throat.

5 pairs of colourful eyes darted to him. "I know that's it private. But, how far did you go? You know... Are you already be with her?". Jel straight to the point.

"Oi! Jel-kun!". Riinu tried to cover Jel's mouth. "Nah, it's fine, Riinu,". *sulk*. "You're not satisfied with her?". Root 'innocently' asked the questions. He received death glare from Satomi. "Root~ You~ Perhaps you didn't wanted to live.. a little longer?".

Satomi clenched his fists. He looked really mad  *flinch* "Go-Gomenasai!". Root knew that he messed up. "Just calm down, okay? Root-chan! You can't make fun of every things!". Nanamori step in to prevent the fight.

*sigh* "Sorry for losing my temper. It just... The things were complicated,". "What do you mean?". "Uh.. (Y/N)- chan... She's innocent. No matter how many I gave signals, she won't get it,". All except Satomi widened their eyes.

"Then...". "Yeah. As you think. I never do it, ever since we're married,". As he finished the last sentence, his face became wet. Everyone accidentally spat at him. "Ehhh?!!! Maji de?!". Their mouths agape, unbelievable.

Satomi nodded, weakly. They scratched their cheeks. "To think that you're married months ago..". "And there's Lion's spirit inside you,". "So unbelievable,". "So, even Lion can hold back his lust eh?". "She must be very special to you,".

"Why, thank you! But, I didn't think it as compliments.. especially Lion's part. Who do you think I am?! A beast?"."Why need to snap? Aren't you always being erotic, naughty, horny and pervert, Sato-chan?".

"I-I-". "Sorry for the- Uwaah?! Satomi-chan?! What had happened to you?!".

#_#_#_#

End of flashback...

"Come to think it... I'm kinda forceful after all.. Nevermind! Just once, I'll not become my usual Otona-poi!". Satomi fired up. He can't wait for his upcoming day.

#_#_#_#

(A/N): There are lot of adult jokes here? The Lion part tho~ Wwwww. Thanks to @StPr_keshiki. It's look like I'm right about Satomi's being naughty. UwU... No wonder he's sound so.. horny when I listened to Ikkitousen... btw, it already reach 20 chapters!!😍 Thanks for your supports. I'll do my best!!!