Sutopuri's Meeting (3)

"(Y/N)-san, are you telling the truth?". There's doubt in dark purple eyes. "Perhaps, you're joking, right, (Y/N)-san?". Riinu tried to eliminate nonsense thoughts in his mind. "It's okay, (Y/N)-san. No need to force yourself to fit with us. Just be yourself,". Intervened Root.

*sigh* You and Satomi sighed at the same time. "She's talking the truth, guys,". "Yes, I'm 18. In third year of (school name),". You even showed your school's badge that embedded with your uniform. Their expressions changed. They gave 'I see' look with exception of Colon.

"Eeehhh??!!! Do you know what're you doing, Satomi-kun?! It's illegal, you know?! To marry- Hmph?!". Riinu covered his mouth since he sat in front of him. "Colon-kun, keep your voice low. You're drawing minna attention, no good,". Jel warned him.True, there were a lot of people that stared at them.

"Gho..men..na..shai,". Colon apologized to them. Nanamori pinched his forehead, "Sato-chan.Even though she's already legal... But you know what'll happen, right?" Satomi nodded, "Yes. I exactly know what I'm doing. BUT, I swear that I'll take the responsibility! For my sake, (Y/N)'s sake and Sutopuri's sake!".

You smiled. "I believe you, Sato-chan,". Nanamori and others looked relieved after heard Satomi's answer. They began to pay respect to their older one more than before."Once again, I'll give you my blessing.. and.. welcome to the 'family', (Y/N)- san,". Said Nanamori. The other stated their agreement.

"Arigatou, minna!" Satomi stood up and bowed politely to them before he continued, "Hontou ni, arigatou!". He really thanked them. "It's fine, Satomi-kun. Please raise your head. We don't wanna someone get cry!" Jel teased him.

Satomi's face dipped in tomato colour as he lifted his head. "www..". "What's this?". "Fufufu~ The teaser got teased?!". "Your face lol!". "By the way, Sato-chan, (Y/N)- san. If you don't mind,tell us, how did you got knew each other?".

Satomi kinda hesitated. "Can we postpone this subject until our next meeting? I promise I'll tell you,". They looked frustrated but they understood the reason. It's kinda rude to ask that question to you especially they just met you for the first time (Second time actually. They had met you during your weeding day)

#_#_#_#

1 hour later....

"Sorry for the- Uwaah?! Satomi-chan?! What had happened to you?!". You just returned from the toilet when you saw Satomi drenched. His bang covered his eyes. Water dripped from his hair.

You quickly wiped his wet face and his clothes. "Daijobou, Darling?". You wiped him gently. "...". The others looked speechless. "What's actually happened?". "Seriously, why they suddenly became quiet?".

"Woah?!". Satomi suddenly grabbed your hand and pushed you against the seat. He's on the top of you.His face was too closed to yours that you can felt his breaths.You started to get worried, "Satomi-chan, are you okay?". "Not. I'm not okay,".

His shining amethyst orbs stared into you. The others didn't intervene. In fact, Colon gave his seat to be fully occupied by both of you. *whisper* "Ne~ My Love. Can I do it?". His face flushed in pink. Your heart's beating fast.

The others widened their eyes when they heard that. Some of them covered their mouths while the rest gave thumb up and said, "Good job, Satomi-kun!" "Way to go!".

Your blood rushed to your face, "Umm... You can asked me in normal way. Besides, people were watching us,". The shine in his eyes became dimmed, "Do you know what I meant?". He slowly get up from you.

You nodded, "Of course I do! You want kiss, right?! I can give it to you!". You smiled brightly at him, totally clueless about it. All of sudden, the temperature around you dropped drastically. Everyone became quiet. No one opened their mouth.

Their face were pale as if they have seen ghost. "Guys?". Bam! Satomi slammed the table which surprised everyone. "That's enough! I can't do it anymore! Sorry, I have to cool down myself,". He went to the toilet.

"He's mad? But, why?". You puzzled by his action. *Sigh* "(Y/N)-san... You really don't know what he meant?". Nanamori asked you. "What do you meant, Nana-san? Was Satomi-chan angry because of me?". "That's-". "I think he wasn't angry. Colon cut Nanamori's sentences.

"Judging from his personality, he's not type who easily lost temper and blame someone. I bet he's blaming himself right now.Trust me. I'm his partner after all,". Colon persuaded you. "Colon-chan...My screaming boy already grown up!". Nanamori wiped his fake tears.

"That's right. Even Colon-kun can become useful at times like this too eh?" Added Jel. "Eehh?! Who's the screaming boy?! Not you too, Jel-kun?!!". They laughed. Their words ease you. "No wonder why Satomi-chan love them so much! They brought happiness to all who with them!". You laughed too.

"But, really, (Y/N)- san..  About the previous matter, you should figure it out by yourself,". Root gave advice to you. "Un! By the way, what did you talk when I went to the toilet?". You asked, curiously. Riinu placed his index finger on his lips, "It's a man talk.. So, it's secret!". "Mou~ It can't be help, huh?". You kept talking with them while waiting for Satomi.

#_#_#_#

It was a fun day for you.

#_#_#_#