Sweet Date~ (4)

"Naa-kun... We're feeling sorry for you. It look like Satomi-kun didn't had mutual feeling towards you. Please move on,". Root gently tapped the older's shoulder. He gave sympathetic look to the purplehead. *silence*

"Root-chan...". "Na~ni? Naa-kun?". Root play the innocent role.Whack! "Itai yo, Naa-kun!". Root rubbed the bump on his head. "How many I have to tell you, I'm not into Sato-chan! He's just a dear member to me!".

"Wwww... Serve you right, Root-kun!". Colon felt satisfied when he saw Root got smack by Nanamori. "You...". Root smiled sarcastically smiled at him. And, in no second, they began to bicker, as always. Riinu stood between them, trying to stop the fight. "Mou~ You two! Please stop! Satomi-kun isn't here to comfort you if you two cry later!".

*sigh* "When will these children learn to make peace? They totally acted like kids. Fight, peace, fight again and peace again. My head... urgh! How can Sato-chan deal with these children everytime they got into fight?". Nanamori pinched his temples. "Ne, Jel-kun, could you do something of these traffic light children?".

No response. "Jel-kun?". The orangehead gritted his teeth in exasperation. "Jealous! Jealous! Jealous! Argh! I'm so jealous!". He pouted. "Hello? Earth to Jel-kun. Yuhuu?". Nanamori waved his hands in front of Jel. The others stop bickering, "What's wrong, Naa-kun?". Concerned Riinu.

"Well, it just Jel-kun-?!". "Ahh!! SO JEALOUS!!!". Jel suddenly raised his voice which shocked everyone. "Woah! Calm down, Jel-kun!". "Yeah, what's wrong?". Jel pointed to the light pinkhead, their target. "How can Satomi-kun acted so flirtatious with that unknown boy? He even patting him too!".

"Wwww... Why... you're so www.. upset about it?". Root laughed so hard that he pressed his stomach."Of course I am! Aren't his pat exclusively for us and (Y/N)? Why did he do that?". "Well you're kinda have point,". Riinu agreed, "Everyone loved Satomi-kun's pat including me,". "Jel-kun...". Colon called him. He sounded serious. "Could it be that you still didn't forget that thing?".

"That thing?". "You know... when Satomi-kun and you jokingly voice some.. BL lines?". The others made OoO face. Jel's face darkened, "Now when I think about it... I became more upset! How can he spoke around that boy so naturally while he laughed non-stop when with me?! That's unfair!".

Jel kept complaining. "Hai! Hai! That's enough for today. Let's end the day~". Announced Nanamori. "Eh, but-". "No! Just let's go. They're almost finish their date,". Nanamori dragged all of his 'sons' by force with him. They leave the amusement park. "We better apologize to Sato-chan for invading his privacy,".

There were also a trio of girls leave the amusement park while two of them made unsatisfied face.

#_#_#_#

"Minami~ Why we need to go now? We're at good part you know?". "Yeah, aren't you eager to see how those two end their date?". The twins whined. *sigh* "That's why, I dragged both of you! From the beginning, it's wrong to spy on people!". Minami scolded them.

"I'm glad that Satomi-san able to solve the problem smoothly,". "Yeah, yeah, yeah. But, aren't you think that (Y/N)-chan's boyfriend is cool?". "Yeah! I meant, the way he spoke to Aizawa-kun is just too extraordinary! Plus kawaii!!!". "Right? I wanna boyfriend like him too~". "(Y/N)-chan's lucky!!!". The twins talked to each other with high enthusiasm.

"Whatever,". Minami walked, leave them behind. "Wait for us!".

#_#_#_#

Ferris Wheels...

"Waah~ It's so beautiful from up here!". You looked outside. Right now, both of you're in Ferris Wheels. It slowly rotated, your cabin almost reach at the top. The sun gradually set, the orange-coloured sky was mesmerising. "It's like a painting,".

"Yeah, it's so beautiful,". Satomi gazed at you. "Huh? Where you're looking at?". "Where? I wonder... I just enjoying myself watching this breathtaking scenery right in front me~". Your face heated up when you realized that he's referring to you.

"Ara~ Someone just got blush~ Fufufu~". "I'll never get bored of this face,". You avoided the eye contact. *chuckle* "Ah~ I can't help myself but wanna tease her more and more,". "Ne~". "Hai?". He leaned forward to your ear and *whisper* "Aishiteru yo,".

"Eh? Ehh?". You automatically pushed him, "Sorry.. Kinda my reflex action,"."It's fine~". "Mou~ You should not do that! Suddenly whispering to my ear... Uguu!". Satomi's lips curved into playful grin, "Eh~ What s wrong with telling my wife that I love her?". He continued, "I love you! I love you! I love you!".

Satomi repeated saying 'I love you'  over and over. A flush of embarrassment rose to your cheeks. "I-?!" chu~♡. He silenced you with kiss. It was a normal kiss until "Hmph?!". You unexpectedly felt pain. Extremely taken aback, you pushed him hard.

You covered your mouth. Blood dribbled from his lips. Satomi licked the blood. "What are you doing?! Did.. you just bited my lips?". "Ahh~ Gomene, My Love~ You smell so nice~ You used vanilla fragrance, right?". *nod*. "He's horrifying right!".

"And your lips too... It's look like you used strawberry flavoured lip gloss~ You taste so good~ If you're edible, I'm gonna eat you right away. But, actually, I can 'eat' you if I lose my control~". Satomi began to let his fantasies go wild.

"...". Spark! The sound of blooming fireworks attracted the both of you. "Mite! Kirei ne~". Your cabin exaclty at the top that you can saw the whole view of fireworks. "Yes, you're right,". "Ne, Darling!". You called him. "This is the best date ever! Arigatou gozaimasu! I'm really having fun today!".

You sincerely stated your true feeling. Well, aside from the moments when you got lost and Satomi bited your lips, everything was fun."You're welcome, My Love~". The day ended beautifully.

#_#_#_#

(A/N):I'm actually not a fujoshi... I'm just doing it for fanservice? I think I kinda messed up Satomi's personalities. I probably got carried away with his voice drama, maybe? Www Let's meet again next week~☆