Graduation Day

"Omedetou!". "Omedetou!". "Don't forget to hang out again, okay?". "Let's stay be friends!". "Hope we can enroll in the same university!". "I love you!". "I love you too!". "Don't forget me, Senpai!".

You watched the crowdness, students from same year as you. Some of them kept hugging each other, taking pictures. There were also some students who took opportunities to confess their feelings.

You looked at the scroll on your hand. A sign that you had completed your school life. Yes! Today's the day where you officially graduated from highschool. It was on a beautiful day with not-so-cold gentle breeze and sakura's petals falling everywhere. The ground covered in pink shades.

You're waiting for Satomi to pick you up. "(Y/N)-chan... Omedetou,". Minami approached you. "Minacchin...". *cry* "Uwaa!! I can't believe that we're all graduating today! I'll miss you, (Y/N)- chan!". Minami cried on your shoulder.

You gently stroked her back, "Don't cry. I also will miss you. You're always help me by giving your advices. I appreciated it. Thanks for being my best friend, Minacchin,". "(Y/N)-chan...". She wiped her tears, "Me too. I'm glad that you're my best friend! You're so pure and innocent made me wanted to protect you,". Minami stated her true feelings.

"By the way, here. I wanna you to take it,". Minami handed you her third button. "Arigatou! Then, I'll give you mine as well,". You handed her yours. "Since, Satomi-san isn't here yet, shall we take pictures together?". *nod* "Matte!". Amamiya Twins ran towards both of you, "We wanna take pictures with you too!". "Are you ready? Say 'Cheese'!".

#_#_#_#

Not long after that...

"Hey, look! Who's he?". "Oh my~ He look so hot!!!". "Perhaps he's searching for his girlfriend?". You can heard the students gossiping with each other. It seem they talked about the same guy.

"Why they're so loud?". *shrug shoulders* "Don't know,". "Hey, (Y/N)- chan... Is that your boyfriend?". "Eh?". "Yeah, it's him. Oh my~ He's walking towards you, (Y/N)- chan!". The twins started to squeal. The twins and Minami slowly walked away to give you some privacy.

*turn around* Your eyes met kind amethyst coloured eyes. "Sato.. mi- chan?". No doubt, Satomi stood in front of you. *blink eyes* "My Love~ Omedetou!". He stroked your head while remove sakura petals that fell on your head.

You can heard the students were still gossiping. You kinda blur. "What are you doing here?". A big question mark written on your face. *chuckle* "My silly Love, aren't you the one who called me to pick you up?". Your cheeks heated up and gradually painted with dust pink. "I-I,". Syuuh...

Satomi placed his index finger on your lips, "By the way, here,". Satomi gave you a small white box.Satomi placed his index finger on your lips, "By the way, here,". Satomi gave you a small white box. It's a beautiful box decorated with gold lines. Somehow you felt deja vu. "I felt nostalgic... This box look familiar,". "Open it!". "Okay,".

You opened the box. *gasp* The other students who watched the scene widened their eyes, "Eh? Ehh??! A ring?!!"."Did he proposed to her?". "What a lucky girl~". *speechless* "This?". "You already forgot? It's your wedding ring, remember?". Satomi looked at you with concerns.

"Ah-Ahh...". "No wonder I felt so familiar,". *shook head*. Satomi took the ring and slipped to your finger. "Remember, we made a promise? Once you're graduate, we can officially announce our marriage. That way, everyone will know that we're already married,".

Satomi's explaination evoked your memories. You suddenly recalled the reason why your finger have no ring before. It's because you're still studying and if everyone saw the ring, it will create trouble for both of you. "I'm done,". You looked at the diamond ring which perfectly fit for your finger.

Clap!Clap!Clap! The sound of clapping brought you back to reality. Both of you suddenly realized that you're in the centre of attention. "Omedetou!". "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". "Don't forget to invite us to your wedding ceremony!".

*whisper* "Shall we kiss?". "Eh? But, we're in front of people!". "So? We're married after all,". *startle* "He got the point,". "Fine. Please be quicker,". Feeling embarrassed, you closed your eyes, waiting for a kiss from your husband. However, Chu~♡. Instead of your lips, Satomi's lips landed on your forehead. Soft but long passionate kiss.

Foooo~ You stared at him. "What? A kiss on forehead is still a kiss,". "I wanna steal that lips but there's no need to do that in front of people,". *giggle*. You blushed so hard, "Mou~ Baka!". You playfully hit his shoulders.

You stopped your actions when Satomi held both of your hand. He then made an announcement, "Minna, listen! I have something important to tell you!". *quiet* "Actually.. I.. (Y/N) and I already married!".

"Eh? Ehhhhh??!!!". Their jaws dropped. Minami calmly crossed her arms. "Mi-Minami...". Rika and Risa looked at her. "It's true. They're already married for a long time,".

Without you realized, a pair of lone eyes watched the scene for far distance, "I see. That's explained everything. I have to let go of this feelings, forever. Sayonara, Satomi-san, (l/n)-san. You had teached me something that valuable. Arigatou,". "May happiness will always be with both of you,". Aizawa then dissapeared from everyone's sight, leaving school with shattered heart.

#_#_#_#

In car...

"Are you tired?". Satomi asked you. "Not really,". You looked out from the window. Earlier, after Satomi made announcement, you received congratulations wishes from them including the teachers who happened to be there too. You also got 'attacked' by the twins with tons of questions. Luckily, Minami explained to them on your behalf.

"Where we're going?". You asked Satomi when you realized he took different direction. "We're going to buy some cakes! To celebrate your graduation!". Satomi cheerfully answered your question. "Un. Sounds great!".

#_#_#_#

(A/N): Hai~ Hai! Author-chan desu! It's been a long time since I wrote sweet chapter huh? wwwww

By the way, I probably won't able to update more after the 'Restrictions Movement Order' period end... So.. nothing new, I guess? wwwww

Hope you're doing fine! Let's meet again~☆