six.

Donny

Derrick's long ass shift finally ended after about a good three hours. However, he had a lot of filing and paperwork to do. I was scrolling through my phone but eventually fell into a nap. I had felt so tired that I didn't even hesitate to throw myself on the couch in the break room and take a long ass nap. When I finally woke up, I found myself in my bed.

"Wait... huh? Was I dreaming about this shit or was this forreal.." I went to get up and I felt arms wrapped around me. It was Derrick. I quickly pushed his arms off of me and checked the clock. 5:15 AM. Damn... I slept THAT long? "Yes you did, and I had to carry your heavy ass out of the store bitch." Apparently I said my thought out loud, because Derrick began yawning and turning over.

"Mhm yeah well you know there's a guest bedroom so why are you in my fucking bed." I wiped the sleepiness out of my eyes and went to brush my teeth. No response from Derrick. After I finished, he went into the bathroom and brushed his, coming back into my room.

"Oh so you can't speak or nothing?" He chuckled a bit and rubbed his shirtless body. He had on black Tommy Hilfiger pajama pants and a pair of nike socks. Brand-crossing bitch. "My bad Donny. I got a movie for us to watch tho." He turned on my Netflix and put on Texas Chain Massacre. I guided myself back underneath the covers and looked at my phone. Octavious and Dex had texted me, most likely on some new lead on this huge heist we were supposed to be doing.

Derrick fell into me trying to hop in the bed but he moved over very far. I began watching the movie and jumped at the beginning scene. He laughed and wrapped one of his arms around me. "Come here, scary self." I didn't move but he moved instead. We were about ten minutes in and he flips me towards himself. "Let daddy get some sugar.." He leaned forward and I pushed him away. "Okay get out."

He frowned and looked confused. It's like he was so used to getting his way that he was confused when someone didn't agree.

"You told me about how none of it meant shit to you but you still trying to seduce me. I like women and you like women. Just give it a break." He nodded and walked out the room slamming the door without saying a word. I wasn't gonna let that weird confrontation ruin my day so I began to get dressed to run up to the Chinese restaurant for some food.

Finally a day off. Actually two days. Two days away from the drugs, the store... It felt like I could finally cleanse my mind and spirit and just be happy for once. "Aye Derrick, I'm going to get food.. Let's go." He drags his body off of the couch and turns the TV off. Locking the door, I feel the cold wind pierce my skin.

"What you want to eat?" I wait patiently for a reply but never get one. I nudge him and wait to hear him say a place. "Hello.... Where the fuck do you want to eat at?" Still no answer. He lays back in the seat with his arm over his face, as if he's upset.

"Okay fine. I'll go where I wanna go and you're not getting shit." I back out of the driveway and I try to butter him up by playing Money in the Grave. No movement, no sound, not even a peep coming from his direction.

"Okay what's really up? You're acting like a bitch." Those words must've set off a ticking bomb because he began to talk like no tomorrow then. "Well I mean I don't know if I should talk. If shit isn't to your liking, you throw a hissy fit and switch up. I tried going back on my word and showing your ass love.. not even to capitalize off your situation or anything but just out of the kindness of my heart. So if you can realize the shit that I'm trying to do to fix my mistakes, then maybe I'll speak to you." My mind began to wander for a minute. Maybe I was being a little harsh towards him. He deserves a lot more I guess.

I nod slowly and ease into the drive thru. I order my food and the same for him and drive back home. When I say that food hit the SPOT, it was good as HELL. I unwind on the couch and Derrick insists that we watch another movie, this time a romance. This nigga got a whole ass girl and she's not questioning where he's been ?! Damn.. I immediately grab a blanket for the both of us but Derrick wants to share. The movie begins and its a bit of a blur in the beginning but I eventually start getting it. Movies never make me cry but sometimes I get a bit choked up if its special. I feel a cold hand touch my hand and I look down to see Derrick actually holding my hand. This hard ass, gangster nigga was trying to hold my hand... We turn to each other and look into each others eyes.

Its as if when I look into his eyes, I see heaven. His eyes twinkle and glimmer and his smile is the absolute best. I watch as he leans in and lays a kiss on my forehead. I was hoping for the lips, but I wasn't gonna ruin the vibe so I went along with it.

Knock Knock.

"Oh shit.. Move all these fucking blankets and go into my room. I know exactly who knocks like that." I usher Derrick back into my room and run over to the door. Opening the door, I'm met with my boss Pablo who looks furious.

"Kid, I had Dex and Octavious text you on new leads for this heist and you haven't fucking made a peep. I know you're a strong person when it comes to missions for the most part but I need your head in the game.. I need you to fucking focus. This is a make or break for our career." He shoved himself inside of my house and pushed me.

"Listen Donny boy.. you're on your last straw. You're like a son to me but I won't hesitate to fuck over you and whoever else when it comes to my money. You're a dead man walking if you don't make it on Saturday for the heist." I shuddered and questioned who were the exact gang that we would be overthrowing. "The Mak Hustlers." The name didn't ring a bell but they must've been some large organization.

"You got it Pablo! I'll be there and I'll be prepared. You'll be very happy with my progress." I nod and send him off, locking the door. I had a big feeling that Pablo wasn't bullshitting and that he would take me out."

I make my way to my bedroom and it was silent. "Hey Derrick." I walk in the door and close it behind me. Before I can turn around, my body is grabbed and slammed against the wall. Struggling for air, I try choking out the words 'What are you doing'. "You and your group of faggots are trying to take my crew out? Donny if you even touch us, I swear that I will fuck you up and I will show no mercy."

Oh come on... How much of a fucking coincidence is it that he's apart of the gang.. I struggle to escape his strong and tight grip, losing the ability to breathe. He finally throws me on the floor and leaves me gasping for air.

"Derrick.. I h-have to do this..." I grab his arm and turn him towards me. Rubbing his chin, I plant a deep kiss onto his lips. "Listen Derrick.. what we got.. it's different. We both aren't gay but we like to have fun. But what you gotta realize is that, I can't back out of this.. If I do then that's a target on my head." I frown, hoping to get some reason out of him rather than an argument.

He grabs me up by the collar and leaves me with words that sting my heart like venom.

"If you do it, I'll kill you. I mean that Dontavious. That's my family and if anything happens to you, I will make it my mission to erase you and every one of your members. Now get the fuck off of me."

I backed up and watched as he gathered his things and dashed out of the front door.

Authors Note

I'm really spoiling the hell out of y'all lmfaoo. I'm hella bored so i'm uploading mad chapters. DISCLAIMER: The next few chapters will be rather longer meaning 2000-5000 words due to me wanting to expand the story into deeper detail