twenty-six

"I touch myself and think of you"
(TRIGGER: EXPLICIT SEX SCENE)

Donny

"This is strictly a friendly fuck. Get over here." Tremaine said. He licked his lips and motioned towards his pants and leaned back. He pulled his shirt off, exposing his tatted, semi-hairy chest.

He slid his pants off, exposing the large bulge in his underwater. "How bad you want this dick Don?" The words rang through my ears a few times and I finally replied. "Really bad." My mouth started to water as I neared Tremaine, his eyes filled with lust.

I spread his legs and pulled down his underwear, revealing his huge member. All while keeping eye contact, I began to swirl my tongue around the tip and smirk, making him shift around in his seat. I traced my tongue around his dick in a O shape and let the spit coming from my mouth, slide down his balls.

"Fuck... Right there." I let out a big smirk and moved down, juggling one of his balls in my mouth, sucking softly on it, making his legs clench and shake. He began to snake his hand inside my pants, practically ripping them off of me.

As I slithered out of my pants, I felt one of his fingers struggle to slide into my hole.

"Fuck you're tight baby." He shoved me onto the couch and hit me in my upper back, forcing me to bend over, exposing my hole.

"Finger or tongue." He asked sternly. I hesitated to answer which resulted in a soft slap.

"I said finger or tongue." He said, hovering over my body. "Tongue first." He nodded and quickly fell onto his knees admiring my entrance.

I felt his wet tongue lick around my hole then finally enter. He softly pushed in and out, begging for me to moan. He roughly slapped my ass as my hole winked, sending him a sign of approval.

I kept my arch but looked back as he slobbered away at my already slippery crack. I got quite used to the feeling until I felt a finger slightly rub across my hole and then enter inside.

He softly pushed his finger in, trying to locate my g-spot. I pushed away from the finger, curling my toes.

"Run again and I'm putting my dick in you." I purposely ran away again and he sucked his teeth.

"What the fuck I tell you Don." He flipped me over, making me look him in his eyes as he aligned himself with my hole.

"I want you to be looking me straight in the eye as I fuck the shit out of you. Don't look away from me." He broke his gaze on me to slowly stick himself inside of me.

I was met with passionate, deep strokes. My eyes began to tear up as he continuously went in and out of me, pounding my g-spot.

He stopped briefly and put my legs behind my head and inserted himself back inside of me. Once he went in the first time, I screamed out and clawed at his back, whimpering.

"Yeah. Just like that, but louder. I want you in my ear." I moaned and cried in his ear and he continued to stroke.

"Come here." He pulled out of me and grabbed me, while my knees buckled underneath me. We walked across the dorm and I finally spoke up.