twenty-five

"You're dead to me"

Donny
(Donny is about to have the biggest hoe phase)

I fixed my hair and checked the mirror, making sure my appearance was perfect before walking out of the house. It had been a few months since the huge situation happened and I began to invest in myself. My feelings toward both Derrick and Byron had completely dissolved and I made sure I didn't revolve my life around their mistakes.

"You need to go now. You're gonna be late for your first day," Aoki shouted from the front door. I had enrolled myself at Baxter University due to them catering to my potential major, psychology.

Ever now and then, I was reminded of Byron as he left weird, disturbing voicemails that got erased one by one. However, I hadn't heard from or seen Derrick whatsoever. There was a little worry in the back of my mind, but I pushed it away for the most part.

After getting trapped in my thoughts, I glanced up and was met with the huge, beautiful building. "Do you need help with your suitcases?" Aoki asked me, rushing to the trunk.

I shook my head and grabbed them myself. Choosing to dorm on campus could go two ways. Either terrible or REALLY terrible. Aoki began to smile and give her spiel on safety as I neared the doors.

"See you during the next holiday. I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her forehead. She waved goodbye and backed out of the parking lot, leaving me to fend for myself. I rolled my suitcases up to the main office and sat in the olive green chair, waiting for the secretary to come back to the desk.

"I'm here as a new student." She smiled, welcomed me and began to click through her computer. "Welcome to Baxter, Dontavious. I hope you enjoy your time here and get the most out of your education." I nodded at her and mouthed the words 'thank you'.

Just as I was about to walk away, she sighed and called me back over. "Our tour guide is out sick so there's no telling when you'll get a proper guide around campus. I'll give you your schedule. Also, there was one last person in your major who had a room available for a new roommate. Classes officially begin next week. Good luck." She had been rambling for a while so I just nodded and walked out.

She gave me a silver key with a number on it. It reminded me of Zoey 101, which caused me to chuckle a bit. I neared the number on my key, 431, and breathed heavily before opening the door.

"Fresh meat. Glad you're here. Don't drop your shit on my side of the room and you'll be just fine." The voice was out of eyesight but sounded familiar.

I put my bags on the empty side of the small apartment and sighed. Once he came into view, my mouth dropped in shock.

"Tremaine?! What are you doing here? I knew it was weird when my therapist was around the same age as me." I said, letting out a small chuckle.

His head turned once I began speaking and a huge smile grew on his face and his eyes lit up. "Donny? How have you been?" We had an awkward moment when I went for a handshake and he went for a hug. We ended up shaking hands, weirdly.

I explained to him how I came to further my education and he explained to me how he came to do the same.

"You still with your boyfriend?" He asked, sitting next to me and I shook my head frowning. He nodded and started throwing a tennis ball onto the wall.

"Bout time." He whispered and began to cough. I playfully punched his arm and let out a small chuckle. I looked at his eyes and it felt as if they were shining and glimmering. My staring became pretty noticeable as he started to wave his hand in front of my face.

"My bad." I say, clearing my throat.

"You're good, shithead." He replies back, catching the tennis ball once again. I ignored the name and started to unpack. That's when the thoughts began to overtake my mind.

I hadn't been touched in months and my mind just began to start racing. If I didn't have some type of boldness, nothing would ever happen.

"Um Tremaine. I have a question." He walked over to me and sat next to me, with his legs open. He furrowed his thick brows and looked at me.

"You gonna say it or you gonna stare at me?" He said, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Do you like boys?" I asked. It felt as if the room went ice cold as the words flowed off my tongue. He coughed and gave a dry and quick reply.

"Yeah." He said.

I kept my eyes on him and sat down on his lap. He started to protest but instead held me up with his arms.

"What're you tryna do Donny." I put my finger over his mouth and he smirked, moving his hands lower.

There was a few moments of silence until I connected our lips. He sucked on his lips and got a taste of coconut chapstick, making me smile.

"Your lips are mad soft." He replied, laughing. That caused me to laugh a little but I quickly went back to kissing him.

He took my hands and put them underneath his shirt, allowing me to feel his bare chest. The look of lust overtook my eyes and I whispered softly into his ear.

"I want you down my throat." I softly spoke. His eyes widened and he got up, pulling me up with him.

"Listen... I like where this is going but I'm not going to take advantage of you Donny. You're vulnerable right now and I don't know if you're ready for what comes with this." He said, licking his lipsZ

The feeling of reject made me step a few feet away from him. "If you don't give it to me. I'm gonna find it from somewhere." He looked at me and began to hysterically laugh.

"Donny... You're seriously that horny?" I nodded and began to walk over to him.

"Okay you're serious. Now, you can't walk out of here and start fucking randoms. That's unhealthy for your mind and body." He said, pulling me by the shirt.

"You're a bitch forreal. If I give it to you, will you shutup?" He said, still having a tight grasp on my shirt.

I nodded and he returned with a devilish smile.

A/N: I promise I'm gonna give y'all a sex scene next chapter. The first and only one I've done, was literally garbage. But do y'all think Tremaine can put some order in Donny's life ? ALSO, as a black person i would like to speak up on George Floyd's death. It was unjust and outright MURDER. This country is built on pure fucking racism which is disgusting and I do not support any country that has a system where the people who are supposed to protect, are murders and unfair to POC. I am proud to be black... Not proud to be an American. BLACK LIVES MATTER.