fifteen.

"Grip it right.. he be like.. YIKES"

Donny

I shriek as I see who enters through the door. It was my sister Aoki. We had been keeping in touch but she never mentioned to me once about coming down to visit.

"Since when were you coming bitch?" I ask running over to hug her. She smiles and fixes her braids. "I'm not visiting here. I'm gonna be two cities over, reporting on some world crisis shit." She smiles and puts her finger up to signal her driver to hold on.

"How have you been Donny ? Have you been holding up alright?" She asks reapplying her lip balm. Sighing, I finally answer. "I've been good. I've been talking to this guy named Omar. It's been sweet you can say." She smiles and slaps my wrist. "Bitch you're already being a hoe?" I let out a loud laugh and shake my head quickly.

"Well I was just checking on you love. Facetime me sometime tomorrow." I nod and we exchange another hug before she runs out of the shop, with her heels clicking.

*

"Dontavious, come the fuck on. You said you were coming an hour ago." I heard Derrick shouting from downstairs. I roll my eyes and adjust my pants.

"I'm coming you fucking queer." I say while brushing my hair and running out the bathroom. To keep from plummeting down the steps, I hold onto the railing while continuing to bolt down to where Derrick was.

"See, I told you I was coming." I say as he snorts and walks out of the house. I follow behind and he unlocks the car door, letting me in.

Without skipping a beat, I plug my phone into the aux cord and fasten my seatbelt as he pulls out the driveway. Pressing one of my favorite songs, I begin to rap it, in a way to relate to myself.

"DONT EVER FUCKING PLAY WITH ME, Y'ALL NIGGAS KNOW Y'ALL BITCHES KNOW IM THE FUCKING KING." I roll my window down and shout out to the other cars on the highway. I get a few odd looks and a few laughs but I continue rapping.

Once I stick my head back in the window, I hear it being rolled back up and the lock being put on. I send a shady glare at Derrick and continue rapping.

"That pretty frame, diamond chain, what the fuck it do." I say recording a snapchat video, flashing the chain I had on and moving the camera to Derrick who seemed uninterested.

He wants to pretend like he's not enjoying this FREE concert. Okay... Let me pull a personal card on him.

"Bag talk ?! But ain't got no mouth when Omar talk ?! It's quiet ain't no back talk." I say pointing in his face as the song comes to an end. He looks at me and his expression turns from uninterested to upset.

I laugh a little bit and turn on "I'll Kill You" by Summer Walker and Jhené Aiko. "My bad.." I say while sitting back, listening to the song. After pouring my whole heart out on the song and pointing my finger vigorously, we pull into the movie theater.

I shoot Omar a quick text, letting him know we made it here.

We're here bae.

I put my phone into my pocket. After about ten minutes, I pull it back out and see he read my text message a minute after I sent it. Derrick finally paid for our tickets, after an argument of me trying to explain how I could pay for myself.