twenty-one

"Lighting come and strike me, if i'm lying"

Derrick

"Get up." I felt an arm shaking me. When I opened my eyes, Donny's small frame hovered over me and kept tapping my face. I pushed him off and closed my eyes again.

Once I opened my eyes again, the sun had came out and I heard talking downstairs.

"Yeah, hopefully he'll be up soon and you can tell him yourself." The voice sounded familiar and then it hit me. It's Byron. I threw on a pair of slides and walked downstairs, rubbing my eyes.

"Good you're finally up. We need to talk." Donny held a huge pamphlet in his hands and was wearing a big hoodie.

"What's with all this?" I pointed to the big paper and he frowned. "I was thinking about buying a car but I need help with a model." My face changed as I expected it to be a much more serious conversation.

"Donny just pick a fucking car." He furrowed his brows and I paid attention to how close him and Byron were sitting. He was practically on his lap.

I shrugged it off and sat on the other couch.

"I need to clear my mind." I say before walking out the door, holding a blunt and lighter in my hand.

I lit the blunt and took a hard pull. After a few minutes, I was done and headed back inside. Before I turned the doorknob, I stopped and listened to what Donny was saying to Byron.

"I don't know... He's just perfect. We both are meant for each other. I made his girlfriend break up with him and while I feel bad for doing it, maybe it was a good choice. At times we both can be toxic but the love is so much stronger. I love him so much." A single tear drop poured from my eyes as I opened the door.

"Donny- Did you mean all of that?" He was caught off guard but looked up and nodded. I rushed over and pulled him into my arms.

"Donny, I love you." I planted a wet kiss on his lips and told him to go upstairs.

As he walked, I spoke to Byron. "Yo, thank you for coming by and keeping him company." He smiled and nodded. "Anytime bro, I'm gonna get going tho. Stay up!" He walked out the door and I already knew what time it was.

I walked back upstairs and opened the door, looking at Donny with eyes full of lust. He laid on the bed and smiled me. I walked over and lifted his chin, kissing him.

After a few minutes of kissing, I began to slip his shirt off and caress his body.

He gave me an innocent look as I sucked on his neck, leaving a trail of marks. "Derrick.. I want you in me." I smirked and flipped him over on his stomach.

Rustling through the drawer, I ripped open the magnum and rolled it onto my dick. "You ready?" I spoke as I rubbed the lube around the condom.

"Yes." He simply said.

I slapped my dick against his entrance and teased him with it. He held his arms against the headboard and waited for me to slide in.

I slowly inserted the tip and grabbed his body as he began to squirm and move. "You feel how tight that is?" He moaned out and groaned. A smirk grew on my face and I felt myself getting more and more turned on.

I took my dick out and spit into my hand, rubbing it against his hole. Putting it back in, I put it all the way in and began with slow and steady strokes. He gripped the sheets and let out soft whimpers and cries.

"Take that dick." I say wrapping my arm around his throat and softly applying pressure. He backed up on my dick and began to let out screams, but they were quickly concealed by my hand covering his mouth.

I quickened up my pace and began to slap his ass, going faster and faster. I felt myself about to cum and I quickly pulled my dick out and took off the condom.

He turned around and began to pull at my dick. "Open your mouth." I said lowly, smacking him softly. He opened his mouth and I watched as my juices traveled down his throat.

He swallowed and I pulled him up to kiss him and taste myself. "You taste good daddy," He said pulling away from my lips.

I laid back in bed and began to think over again about what happened.

Donny laid on my stomach and I rubbed his head softly.

We held a small pillow talk and I laughed at the thought of how soft I went for him. There was a comfortable silence and we were close to dozing off. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I heard screaming.

Jumping up, I look around the room trying to see where the noise was coming from. In the corner, was Donny crying and screaming banging on the floor.

I ran over and picked him up. "Donny what the fuck is wrong?" He sobbed into my arms and choked out words that I couldn't understand.

"Come on. Calm down so I can understand what you're saying baby. Just breathe." He sniffles and finally got out the words.

"Derrick, I'm hurt. I feel like my chest is caving in." I furrowed my brows and was still confused. "Donny explain what the fuck you're talking about." He finally breathed and spoke. "Do you remember when my old gang partners were coming at Uncle Pierre? Well of course, they're gone but there were other people that were there that Uncle Pierre lost money to and never paid back. He never told me about it."

"Okay what happened, why are you crying...." He burst into another fit of hysterical cries and grabbed his head, as it probably was hurting from all the screaming. He stopped and lowly spoke the next words that shook me up.

"They shot him in the head."