eighteen.

"Tattoo tears than cry for you"

Donny

It had been two full days since I had been dropped back off at Derrick's home and things were a bit off. "Breakfast." He says, as I walk down the stairs, rubbing my eyes. I stare at the waffles and put it in the fridge for later.

"How did you sleep." I muttered, trying to strike up a conversation. He shrugs and falls onto the couch, sighing. He never talked to me besides the few couple of times I'd ask a question.

"I went to my therapy then hit up the gym yesterday and now my ribs hurt." I say, sitting next to him. I was tuned out by the TV so, I decided to take a small nap.

Just as I felt like I was getting into a deep sleep, I feel a pair of hands tapping my shoulder. "Get up. I'm going to the mall and you're not staying here by yourself." He never wants to talk to me but now wants to go shopping? Bullshit.

I got up and quickly got dressed, waiting for him to walk back down the stairs. He finally came down and walked to the car. He pointed to the backseat, catching me off guard.

"Um why the hell I'm sitting in the back." I furrowed my brows as he tried to direct me to the backseat.

"Because, Dream is coming." My face went blank and I gave a disgusted look. "Well, if that's the case then I want to bring someone too." He looked back at me and rolled his eyes, nodding. I shot Byron a quick text and he instantly agreed to tagging along.

I told him to pick up Byron and began scrolling through social media as he sat outside of Dream's house. She walked to the car, smiling, but her expression quickly changed once she saw me in the backseat.

"Hey Derrick." She said while giving him a deep kiss. I swear I gagged on the inside.

"Um, lovebirds... can we go pick up my friend." Derrick chuckles and proceeds to the location. It was a very uncomfortable silence between me and the two whores in the front seat. I just sat back and looked out the window as they spoke and laughed.

Byron was already waiting outside when we pulled up and jumped into the backseat. "Wassup, Derrick." Byron said, dapping him up. My face went dim and I turned towards him. "Oh, so you just gon bye past the only important one in here right?" He slaps his forehead and greets Dream.

"Alright, I'm done." He held his arms out and gave me a big hug. After a bit more silence and anticipation, we had finally made it.

"Where we going first?" Byron asked while putting his arm on my shoulder. Dream and Derrick brushed past us without saying anything and I thought about saying something, but didn't.

"I wanna go into Louis Vuitton." Byron shot me a 'bet' look and held the door open for me. My statement was a joke, but I mean- It's no issue to drop a bag.

"I need a new look. I wanna transform like how they do in those YouTube videos." I say chuckling while talking to Byron.

"You know what, we're gonna transform you. Imma turn you into the baddest gay nigga I've ever seen." I cringed at the last part but let out a small laugh.

We walked into the Louis Vuitton store and he immediately runs up to a man bag. "Get it, or I'm gonna kick your ass." He threw it onto my shoulder and began nodding in approval. It was a really nice and sporty bag, so I took it to the counter.

After paying for it, he took me to a few different stores, helping me find a few new outfits.

"Whenever I come to the mall, I like to go to this place and get a manicure, pedicure, and facial. You can never go wrong with good hygiene." He points to the area and it felt like we stayed there for hours. Once we left, I was more than happy with the clear coat on my nails and feet. It made everything look better.

"Okay, here's the final touch." He extends his arm to the piercing shop and I send him a concerned look. "You think you're gonna get me in that seat? Yeah try again." I began walking off but he pulled me back.

He had a tight grip on my waist and grabbed me by the neck. "Do it for me then." He said, looking into my eyes, licking his lips. It felt like I had been put under a spell, and I simply nodded. "Okay.." I said, looking back into his eyes.

I pulled away from his grasp and walked into the shop. I looked at the different piercings and finally chose one. "Let me get the nose stud please." The guy nods and the process was pretty quick, and painful.

I walked out of the shop and came back to a smiling Byron. "Yeahhhhh, you looking good as hell now." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we made it back to the main lobby.

"Your little boyfriend been texting my phone telling me to hurry up so we can go, so let's hurry." I rolled my eyes playfully and nudged him.

"That's not my boyfriend.." He smiled at that comment and pulled his arm back around my shoulder and pulled me close.

We finally made it back to the lobby, and Dream was sitting in Derrick's lap on her phone. "Hey guys." I said, as I received two shocked stares from them.

"Y'all like what I did?" Byron said smiling at me. Derrick nodded and so did Dream. Derrick kept holding a stare on me, as if he was going to start drooling.

I look back to Byron, who's smiling looking at me and I hug him, thanking him.

2 hours later.

Dream had been dropped off and it was Byron's turn. "I had a fun time tonight..." I said, smiling and looking at him. He looked me up and down and nodded

I saw him licking his lips and I took the advantage.

I scooted over to him and pressed my lips onto his, locking our tongues. He deepened the kiss and suddenly pulled away. He pushed me roughly back into my seat, making me hit my head on the window.

I stared at him, confused and he punched me in the stomach. "Why the fuck would you do that." He said wiping his lips. My face began flushing red and I started to feel embarrassed.

"I- I'm sorry..." He got out of the car and slammed the door, storming into the house.

"I'm a dumbass..." I say slapping my hand onto my face.

———————————

A/N: I know this chapter is short & shitty as hell but I didn't wanna go that long without updating so here you go! I PROMISE the next chapter will be so much better. Don't forget to vote and share!