twenty.

"This your motherfuckin moment"

Donny

I felt a warm, steady breath on my neck as I began to wake up. I glanced over and saw it was Derrick. He kept a tight grip on my waist, and began to move around.

"Derrick, wake up. It's morning. We need to lock up the shop and leave." He groans and begins to rub my stomach. "Cmon love. Wake up." I pulled at his arm and he finally woke up and started to move.

He pulled me back into his arms and placed a wet kiss onto my lips. I felt the butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach as I kissed him back. We walked out of the break room and I grabbed my bag, locking back up the store.

"You seem like you're a bit happy," Derrick said eyeing me. I nod and walked to the car, still rubbing my eyes. "Unlock the door please." I say raising my voice as Derrick talks to one of his homeboys. He clicked the button and I quickly jumped in, waiting for him to drive us back home. After exchanging a few more words, he entered into the car and cranks it up.

"How did you sleep?" I ask, while scrolling through Instagram. He looks at me and eventually replied, "Like a baby." One thing about Derrick is he speeds like there's no tomorrow. There was a sudden ring from his phone which was connected to the car. I read the name and quickly looked at him for him to answer.

"Hello," he says pinching his temples. At this point, my leg was tapping and my arms were folded, awaiting her response.

"Baby, I called because I went to your house last night and you nor that faggot was there." Dream said through the phone. My eyes widened at the last few words and Derrick sighed, waiting for my response.

Instead of yelling and making a scene like I usually do, I let them finish their conversation. Derrick shook his head, and finally ended the call.

"Are you mad?" Derrick spoke, pulling into the driveway. I shook my head and continued typing away at my phone. I pressed send to Byron and got out of the car.

I walked inside the house and ignored all calls that Derrick tried to make to me. I don't know what last night was with me sleeping on his lap but it clearly didn't mean shit to him.

He plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV, flipping through the channels. After about fifteen minutes, the doorbell rang and he eased up to get it.

"Yo bro what's up." I heard Derrick call from the door.

"Nothing much, I came to see Donny." Byron said, entering in through the door. Derrick shot me a confused look and watched me and Byron interact.

"Hey." He said extending his arm, grabbing me. I laughed a little bit and hugged him back. "I missed you." He looked surprised at me and Derrick rolled his eyes.

"Cmon." I grabbed his hand and led him to my room, closing the door behind us.

"What are we doing in here?" I pressed my finger on his mouth and looked into his eyes.

"Hush. I need your help. I need Derrick to want me over his girlfriend." Byron nodded and began whispering to me that he already knew she was gonna be coming over.

Byron smiled as I walked him out of the house. "See you later friend." I hugged him tight and waved goodbye.

Derrick looked back at me and shook his head.

"What's wrong pook." I say, sitting on his lap. He shrugged his shoulders and looked up at me. "Why are you sitting on my lap, you know Dream is coming over." I nod my head and giggle.

"I know." I said before pressing my lips onto his, as he deepens the kiss. He grabbed my ass, rubbing on it while adding in his tongue.

We went on for about thirty minutes before we were interrupted by Dream. "Hey Derri-" She stopped mid-sentence and he pulled away. I pulled Derrick's face back and planted two sloppy kisses onto his face again.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like!" Derrick said pushing me off of his lap. She stood in the doorway, shaking. She dropped her purse and began punching him on the chest, crying.

I giggle lightly, looking at her go through an emotional rollercoaster as Derrick tried to calm her down.

"I always get the last laugh." I say, pushing her out of the door and slamming it shut in her face.

I laughed and faced Derrick. "Now it's just us." I went to kiss him and he pushed me away, fighting back tears.

"Why the fuck would you do that? Why?" He fell onto the couch and shook his head.

"Dontavious why do you always do this? Huh? You always want your fucking way and you don't stop till you get it. You don't care who you hurt or who you offend in the midst of doing it.

My face dropped as I started to think about how this wasn't the best idea. "I'm sorry Donny, it wasn't how I meant it.. I just miss you." He nodded and sighed.

"There's a way to go about things, you should've spoken more about how you felt so I could have figured out what I wanted." I nod and take in what he had to say.

"We need therapy. Cause the only way you know how to cope is to make shit worse." He wiped his eyes and took a final breath.

"That therapy shit you go to, I wanna sit in a session. Now that she probably hates me, it's only right that I get help with trying to better myself and us." All I could do was nod with what he said, and take it into consideration.

"Come here. I'm not mad at you anymore.. I should've known I couldn't live with you and have a girlfriend. It just doesn't balance out." He holds his arms out and I hug him back, rubbing his back.

"We gon get through this love." He kissed my cheek and hugged me, wiping my face.

A/N: Chile my school off for like 2 weeks cause of the coronavirus so y'all can expect mad updates