C H A P T E R T W O

M A T U R E [18+]

M A T U R E [18+]

W O R D C O U N T : 1 6 7 4

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

I woke up. My eyes still closed as I pulled my boy into my chest onto to feel my own chest by my hand. I opened my eyes and sat up. He wasn't here.

I quickly climbed out of bed and pulled on my jeans and shirt. I pulled on some trainers and stopped as I sniffed the air for his scent. It was faint, meaning he'd left way earlier on.

I rushed out and down the hall to where my Alpha was staying, knocking three times. I heard some shuffling as he answered the door, dressed promptly in a suit but I did noticed his disheaveled hair and his mate behind him with multiple red spots on her neck.

"What is it Killian?" He asked.

"My mate. Hes gone. His scent is faint, -what if someone has taken him?" I asked. My wolf was stressed and wanted out so he could find his mate.

"It's time for breakfast Killian, we can go down and ask the Alpha if he has seen your mate" he told me and I nodded.

I followed him and his mate, who's name is Serina. She's very quiet and shy but she's perfect for our hot headed Alpha.

I walked past members of the pack with my head high and my body tense. It was how I was trained, to show others lower than me, my dominance. I'm also easy to provoke when I'm stressed.

"Alpha Jax. I'm glad you and your mate could join us" Alpha Mike grinned as he sat at the head of the table, there were three seats placed beside him, me, Alpha and Serina.

"Alpha Mike, where is Noah" I asked him. His scent was stronger here.

"Noah?...who?" He asked. He didn't know his own Omegas name.

"Your omega! Where is he?" I asked, firmer but not wanting to sound disrespectful to the Alpha before me

"He's in his room, in the basement to your left, beta Killian" he told me as he narrowed his eyes.

I quickly took off and followed his scent as it got stronger and stronger. I heard a small whimper and I growled at the sound, if they have so much as touched a hair on his body. I will hunt down who ever hurt him and rip them to shreds myself.

"Noah? Where are you?" I saw a door on my right and opened it seeing him in the corner as I looked around the dark and dirty room.

"K-killian?" He whimpered as he looked up from the corner. My heart broke as I ran over and scooped him up in my arms.

"It's okay baby, Da-..Killian has you" I whispered as be trembled in my arms, wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me tightly

"K-killian.." he whimpered. I let go of him and wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked back up to the dining hall where everyone sat eating.