C H A P T E R E L E V E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 8 4 3

N O A H ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W

"Hey Noah!" I froze.

"H-Hi Ciaran" I whispered.

I was bringing Killian his lunch as he is with the Alpha in a meeting. I was going to meet serina after aswell.

He stood awfully close as I looked around. The pack house was just a few feet away. I stepped back wanting to create some space between us but my back hit against a tree.

"Where ya going?" He asked, smirking at me.

"U-uh. I'm bringing Killian his lunch to him" I whispered and he hummed.

"What did ya make him?" He asked once again.

"U-Um. I made him a steak sandwich" I told him.

"Steak. That's my favourite, could I have some?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No sorry. I only made enough for killian and it's his favourite too" I smiled at him, hoping he would.leave now.

He leaned down, nose brushing my cheek has his hand gripped my waist and I whimpered, panicking.

"Aw, what a shame but maybe you could come over and make me some, sometime?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Killian wouldn't like that" I knew killian wouldnt like it but I didnt want to be rude and tell him I wouldn't either.

"Killian doesn't have to know" he whispered and I pressed myself further into the tree as his lips grazed my cheek.

"N-No I'm sorry but I need to go to killian" and with that I pushed by him and into the house.

I rushed up to where Killian told me he would be. The same room as yesterday and knocked gently before a Alpha's voice called for me to enter.

I gently closed the door behind me as Killian smiled. I rushed over and hugged him tightly. His arms around around my waist and I nuzzled my nose into his chest.

"Miss me?" He chuckled and I nodded profusely.

He took me out if the room and down the hall to another room and opened the door. It was a huge library.

"You can spend time in here. I figured you would like it since its quiet" he told me and I nodded again as I walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"I-I made you a steak sandwich" I told him and he grinned, coming to sit beside me he wrapped an arm around my waist and rubbed his nose against my cheek before stilling.

"Noah?, why do you smell like another male?" He asked and I froze.

"I-I bumped into ciaran this morning. I w-wasnt looking where I was going. I'm so-sorry" I whimpered as I shook. I couldn't tell him about Ciaran.