T W E N T Y - F I V E

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 3 0 3

K I L L I A N ' S  P O I N T  O F  V I E W .

You're the biggest dick I know Eli hissed.

I ignored him, tipping the whiskey bottle up as it warmed my throat. Noah had just left. I'm hurt, more my cheek but something else is sore too.

Fuck me Killian! A quick fuck?! Really. He's your fucking mate! My beloved and you really think of him as some simpleton, who'll do whatever you say because he loves you?!

Fuck up Eli. I've enough to deal with, without you barking down my throat I snapped back.

Enough to deal with?! Enou- that poor fucking boy has to deal with the pain of you not fucking recognising him. All he wants is for you to fucking try Killian! That isn't so much to ask.

How!? How do I try, everytime I do, something fucks up, like there now! I chided.

You call that trying?! You told the boy how you wanted to cut all ties from me. You told him how a quick fuck doesn't mean anything. That isn't fucking trying Killian! Jesus christ.

Well what do you want me to do!? Since you know so fucking much I snarled as I threw the empty whiskey against the wall.

Fucking love him! He doesn't want to fuck Killian. He wants you to he his mate, to love him and spoil him to no ends! Not fuck whenever and then not speak! Is this really how you would treat your mate?!.

You don't get it Eli! He isn't my mate. Vixen doesn't recognise him, sure I'm attracted to him, who wouldn't be. He's cute and damn he's a great body but I can't do anything because according to everyone I've had my memories of him taken away! I told him.

So start from square one! Restart Killian. You can a second chance, take it, make it so you've just met him, court him for fuck sake! Whatever you wolves do! Just make him feel loved or so help me I'll become the host of this body permanently.

You can't Eli. Vixen and I won't allow it. I chided.

Watch me Killian. The minute I'm in control I'm downing enough wolfs bane to keep Vixen dormant.

You can't, you'd hurt Noah. His wolf would have no bond. I smirked.

His wolf wouldn't know! Since its fucking dormant.

I shut him off and stormed out of my office, sniffing Noah out. I slammed the guest bedroom open and seen as he jumped, eyes wide and blood shot. His cheeks tinted pink with fat tears rolling down them. I motioned him to come with me.