C H A P T E R T E N

a little bit of POV switching in this chapter and I hope you guys can keep up!*

*if not just message me and I'll explain*

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 9 4 2

A N O U M Y N O U S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W

"why haven't you done anything?" He growled and i shushed him.

I got up from my seat and walked towards him, cupping his cheek. He sighed.

"We can't be to hasty, going in there with no plan is a sucide mission" I mumbled, taking my hand away and sitting back down.

"After all. He is a hybrid, half wolf, half vampire, extremely dangerous. You might think higher rank wolves are dangerous when their mate is harmed" I paused, A shiver racking down my body at the dominance the hybrid asserts.

"But vampires wreak havoc on everyone who stands in their way of their beloved. They don't have a pack, pack members are meaningless to them and disposable. The pack will go down with him"

"And who will be there to comfort him?"

A sinister smile broke out on my face. I loved talking about him.

"Me"

N O A H ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W.

I yawned and stretched my arms. I had just finished watching beauty and the beast with serina. She was very nice and pretty.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" She asked and I nodded as we walked to the pack kitchen.

I quickly made two sandwiches for the both of us. I handed her, her sandwich and bit down on mine.

"When's your birthday Noah?" She asked, breaking the calm silence.

"Um, what date is it?" I asked.

"Fifth of may" she told me.

"In five days" I said nonchalantly and she gasped, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"Oh my god!! Your birthday is in five days, we can have a party!" She bounced about happily.

"Oh I must tell Jax!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

We stood outside the room were alpha held meetings. Killian has been in there for hours but he told me not to bother him.

She opened the door before I could stop her and bounded over to Jax. I stood awkwardly at the door as she whispered in his ear and he nodded.

"Noah" killians deep voice mumbled and I looked up at him.

He nodded his head for me and I walked over to him.

He was going to punish me for interrupting.

He traced his hand to the back of my head and into my curls, tipping my head up. I looked at his eyes and I  whimpered as deep blood red eyes peered back.

"N-no" I whispered as I tried backing up only to have him curl his fingers tighter into my hair.

"Noah?" I heard Serinas voice and I looked out of the corner of my eye. She looked worried, Jax by her side.

"Are you ok-"

She was cut off.

"Serina let's go" Jax mumbled and shr objected but he only shushed her and pulled her out, closing the door.

"Kitten" he mumbled as he pulled me atop of him, hands wrapping around my waist.

I hadn't seen him since last time he fed. Killian told me he wouldn't bother me.